Bodybuilder and Married to a Nutritionist but I Still Had Love Handles! -Draper, UTAH

My whole life, even when I had a shredded six pack...

My whole life, even when I had a shredded six pack and 6-7% body fat during my bodybuilding days, I've still had love handles. I collect all of my fat in ONLY one place and that is my back and a little on my stomach. I couldn't find a surgeon that could promise me the results I was looking for. All doctors at sonobello and other cosmetic surgery centers promised that they could reduce my love handles but I didn't want them reduced....I wanted them gone! That is when dr. Fryer came into the picture. Using newer Vaser technology he assured me that he could get my love handles off. And he sure delivered! Dr fryer removed 8 LITERS of fat from my flanks/lower back. I now gave the v taper I've always wanted! I am 110% satisfied! Dr. Fryer is worth the money! I will never go to another plastic surgeon.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful man! Professional yet friendly, honest and very no nonsense when it came no to the nitty gritty details of my surgery. His work is worth every penny.

Ok theres something obviously wrong here, 8 liters?? Every surgeon on RS states they can only take out 5. This has got to be a fake review ugh I hate these, post your pictures at least
Whoa, Jessie! 8 LITERS! I have so many questions. How long were you in the hospital? 5 liters of total aspirate is the most a surgeon in the US can remove at one out of a hospital. (It's less in other countries because of all of the deaths and risks). I'm aware of several people that had a fraction of that fat amount and it caused their skin to be grafted onto their muscles. Did your surgeon explain amount the possible skin grafting if too much is taken or that there could be fatal fluid shifts or colon perforation? Also, since the long-term results of liposuction can differ from the short-term results, would you be willing to post photos before, after, and a few years from now? Have you read about how the body defends it's fat the adipose tissue can re-accumulate in untreated areas? How tall are you? Was it 8 liters of total fat, blood, and serous fluid, or 8 liters or pure fat? The idea of 8 LITERS at once... And on a bodybuilder married to a nutritionist. Wow!
Congratulations!