Bodybuilder and Married to a Nutritionist but I Still Had Love Handles! -Draper, UTAH

My whole life, even when I had a shredded six pack...

My whole life, even when I had a shredded six pack and 6-7% body fat during my bodybuilding days, I've still had love handles. I collect all of my fat in ONLY one place and that is my back and a little on my stomach. I couldn't find a surgeon that could promise me the results I was looking for. All doctors at sonobello and other cosmetic surgery centers promised that they could reduce my love handles but I didn't want them reduced....I wanted them gone! That is when dr. Fryer came into the picture. Using newer Vaser technology he assured me that he could get my love handles off. And he sure delivered! Dr fryer removed 8 LITERS of fat from my flanks/lower back. I now gave the v taper I've always wanted! I am 110% satisfied! Dr. Fryer is worth the money! I will never go to another plastic surgeon.
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Wonderful man! Professional yet friendly, honest and very no nonsense when it came no to the nitty gritty details of my surgery. His work is worth every penny.