Very Knowledgable and Patient, Gave Me Realistic and Succeeded my Expectations! - Draper, UT

I am 22 years old and have two children. I missed...

I am 22 years old and have two children. I missed the previous size and volume of my breasts and wanted to achieve the same perkiness that I once had. I have had almost no swelling and very light brusing. I have zero pain and have only been feeling the expected chest tightness.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Photo Update

wow, girl, you are look so amazing!!! Congrat! :))
wow looking great what are your stats height weight etc. how many cc's did u get etc
I'm 5 foot 7 inches, 130 pounds, I was a 34b and got 400ccs.

Photo Update

I wish I could see your photos!
I wish I could see your photos! For some reason they aren't there. From the comments I can see, you look amazing!!! :). I am getting surgery with Dr. Fryer in 2 days!
woooow beautiful results! my surgery is tomorrow going with same size as you. hopefully mine come out as nice as yours :)
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. F is an amazing plastic surgeon. He preformed my breast augmentation and did a fatastic job. Several other plastic surgeons told me previously that I would need a lift, Dr. F said otherwise. I can't express how confident I'm feeling in my results and how happy I am to have chosen him. His pricing was also extremely affordable, I paid $4800 for my procedure, with silicone implants. For saline, he charges $3800.