Very Knowledgable and Patient, Gave Me Realistic and Succeeded my Expectations! - Draper, UT

I am 22 years old and have two children. I missed...

I am 22 years old and have two children. I missed the previous size and volume of my breasts and wanted to achieve the same perkiness that I once had. I have had almost no swelling and very light brusing. I have zero pain and have only been feeling the expected chest tightness.

Photo Update

Photo Update

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. F is an amazing plastic surgeon. He preformed my breast augmentation and did a fatastic job. Several other plastic surgeons told me previously that I would need a lift, Dr. F said otherwise. I can't express how confident I'm feeling in my results and how happy I am to have chosen him. His pricing was also extremely affordable, I paid $4800 for my procedure, with silicone implants. For saline, he charges $3800.

I wish I could see your photos! For some reason they aren't there. From the comments I can see, you look amazing!!! :). I am getting surgery with Dr. Fryer in 2 days!
woooow beautiful results! my surgery is tomorrow going with same size as you. hopefully mine come out as nice as yours :)
I had my pre-op today. I'm getting 350 and 425 cc's. My righty girl is the little one and I'm so excited to see her big like her sister!! Dr. F. is great! He was so insistent that it's my choice on what I want to look like and he would make it happen as much as possible! Love it!! These next two weeks are going to go by so... slow... Like waiting for Christmas morning. :)
I've scheduled with Dr. F. for the 1st of March! I'm so excited and have a few more questions for you. When were you able to start lifting, say... 25 pounds? I have a two year old. Enough said. Sometimes I need to lift her and she's 28 pounds. Are your kids young? What did you tell them when you came home those first few days? I don't want mine to be worried when I'm too sensitive for normal activity. I don't want to go into detail with them about my procedure either. Did you have any anxiety after your surgery? I'm worried I'll freak out a bit with the feel of something foreign in my body until I get used to it.
Yay!! Congrats lady!:) My son was about a year when I went in and I was able to lift him after only a few days. Dr.F had me lifting my arms over my head right after surgery and I was perfectly fine. I didn't really explain it to my little one, I was just careful. I think you could probably just tell them that you went to the doctor and now you're getting better. Dr.F uses a different technique than most and he's more "gentle" than other doctors. I don't know if youve watched a breast aug on youtube but they're usually very rough (which causes the brusing most people have). I bruise very easily and didn't at all with the procedure. I wasn't in any pain at all. I think the most discomfort I had was the tightness in my chest right after, but that goes away fairly quickly. Also, I slept on my chest after only a few days and while it's uncomfortable, I think it's supposed to help prevent CC. You should definantely keep me updated, I would love to know how your procedure and recovery goes:) He's a great doctor!
Hi ashhull,

can you tell me what´s about the profil you have?
Is it a moderate or moderate plus or high profil wich your implants have?
Congrats to your boobs from Germany :-))
Andrea
I have high profile:)
absolutely beautiful! This is the size and volume I would like to get.
Oh okay. He seems like a great surgeon! Thanks for all the tips! :)
Oh okay cool! Does he put in dissovable stitches? How often do you have to check in with the office?
Yes, he uses dissolvable stitches. I think I checked in after one week, two weeks and a month. I only called once to get a refill on my sleeping med prescription. He also uses a technique that is much more gentle than most doctors and it makes for minimal bruising. I was really worried because I bruise so easily but I didn't get even a small amount from surgery.
Your results are fantastic!
Thank you!:)
Oh okay Becuz I live in Colorado an would like to travel to Utah to have him do my surgery as well! How did u do your post op appointments an everything? Did u stay in town an if so for how long?
I actually left the day after. We did all of my post operation stuff online through email and photos. I was a little worried about doing it that way because it's not very traditional but they were super responsive and very familiar with the process and handling post op stuff for people coming from out of state. I think a pretty large amount of people go to Utah for the surgeries, four out of five of my friends did and it seems pretty common place in Boise. Let me know if you have anymore questions:) And good luck!
Thats great!! Did u travel to utah for surgery?
Yes, we drove about 5 1/2 hours from Boise. I think I slept most of the way back.
Thank you!:) None at all, my recovery and everything was suuuuper easy.
Wow girl ur boobs look great! They've dropped soo nicely an look soo NATURAL! Have u had any problems?
Can u post updated pics :)?
wow your breast augmentation came out beautiful i hope to acheieve the same results.
Thank you!:) And good luck!
What cup size did you end up at? Where is you incision? Did you have any lopsidedness before surgery? Was it corrected? I'm super lopsided and want a great result! Thanks!