I Drank Pinapple Smoothies (For the Bromine) and Had One Tiny Tiny Bruise..love my New Lips!! - Houston, TX

I went to an actual plastic surgeon who did the...

I went to an actual plastic surgeon who did the injections himself. He gave me a dental block and also talked me into some botox...the juvederm ultra was only 375.00 the botox jacked up the total to 645.00

I was really concerned about the bruising I have read about on this site and others. I bruise very very easily and did some research on how to prevent it. My research turned up the fact that boxers have been using pineapple before and after boxing matches to prevent bruising for decades. The thing is you must use fresh pineapple cuz the bromine is in the core of FRESH pinapple. I drank 2 smoothies a day for 5 days before the injections and cut out all blood thining foods like fish oil capsules, garlic, berries and such.

The result, no bruises except one tiny bruise on the upper lip. And I had multiple injections.

I love my new lips and like the way my lines hace disappeared. I look 10 years younger and will keep using Juverderm.

Houston Plastic Surgeon

great doctor

When you have Botox, you are killing your nerves.. you will get saggy skin when you are old.. Botox is a deadly poison and it distroys your cells.. this is why your skin looks smooth after.. its dead. Doctors are only there for the $$.. you will pay the price later..
I had Juvederm done today I had a very good experience with it. A little sore but not unbearable at all. I was told to take some Ibeprofin and that also helped and am very pleased with the results and with immediate results the smokers lines are considerbly less noticable