I Drank Pinapple Smoothies (For the Bromine) and Had One Tiny Tiny Bruise..love my New Lips!! - Houston, TX

I went to an actual plastic surgeon who did the...

I went to an actual plastic surgeon who did the injections himself. He gave me a dental block and also talked me into some botox...the juvederm ultra was only 375.00 the botox jacked up the total to 645.00

I was really concerned about the bruising I have read about on this site and others. I bruise very very easily and did some research on how to prevent it. My research turned up the fact that boxers have been using pineapple before and after boxing matches to prevent bruising for decades. The thing is you must use fresh pineapple cuz the bromine is in the core of FRESH pinapple. I drank 2 smoothies a day for 5 days before the injections and cut out all blood thining foods like fish oil capsules, garlic, berries and such.

The result, no bruises except one tiny bruise on the upper lip. And I had multiple injections.

I love my new lips and like the way my lines hace disappeared. I look 10 years younger and will keep using Juverderm.

Houston Plastic Surgeon