Lipo on Abdomen, 3/4's Back, Tapering of Hips, Breast Lift & Beast Implants - Farmington Hills, MI

Lipo on Abdomen, 3/4's back, tapering of hips,...

Lipo on Abdomen, 3/4's back, tapering of hips, breast lift & beast implants. Day 3, my hips are very swollen & bruised but the soreness still exist. Day 2 I thought I was getting a cold so I called the 1-800 number & was very pleased when the actually doctor called me back to check on me. I am extremely swollen right now & my right breast appear to be more swollen and the soreness is more extreme on my right side but I feel it will definitely be worth it! Very dedicated, friendly, professional staff.

It's had been 2 weeks & 2 days since surgery & I...

It's had been 2 weeks & 2 days since surgery & I feel great. Still a little site but its bearable. I no longer need pain medicine (been off for 1 week) and I can drive and do regular everyday things. I still am not lifting anything heavy but I can do regular stuff. I am back in the gym (walking for now) and still wearing spanks. I wear 2 bras, one to compress, one to lift & still sleeping sitting up. All my lipo scars have healed except one on m lower back. My breast still look very different but Dr. Hardaway says it just because I have a bigger implant in my right breast so the healing process is different. I have Fluid pockets on my upper hips which makes my hips (sides of my stomach) look irregular but the Dr. Says that will go away with time. She recommended I massage them which I have been doing.

A little over a month after my surgery. I am out &...

A little over a month after my surgery. I am out & about. Still feel a little tired from time to time but extremely functional. My hips & back are still a little numb/sore but I love it!!!!

3 months later

I got a breast lift and implant that was suppose to make my breast even & fuller (cleavage look) and they are starting to sag after three months and completely different sizes. Different size implants was put in each breast to even them out but they are not even at all. I also got lipo on my stomach, 3/4 back, and my hips tapered but I'm now 13 pounds heavier than before surgery and seem to be extremely bloated or swollen in my stomach, back, & vaginal area. I work out every other day and eat healthy so I'm not sure what is happening. I was up about 20 pounds the day after surgery and only lost about 7 pounds since. Praying things get better in the next 3 months.

More pics

More pics

6 month Update

It's been just about 6 months & I'm still not satisfied with my results. I have my last dr appt. next week and I'm certainly looking to get revisions.
Farmington Plastic Surgeon

A friend referred me.

I just love your HourGlass shape I hope to look like that very soon.my surgery is just a couple weeks away.. If you could please post some pictures I would love to see how it's going.
Your looking FABULOUS!!!! I'm a Dr. Hardaway doll also and I'm going back for More surgery in February. I'm having vaser ultrasonic liposuction, liposuction 1/2 back with tapering of the hips ,sides, also liposuction of the tummy as well,
Hi - I just happened to run across your review. Weight Gain unfortunately is normal after lipo. It just is. I don't think it is your implants at all that are making you 'heavier' for some reason lipo results in weight gain. About 10-15 unfortunately. I think it is our bodies reaction to the procedure. But honestly, I know it is how you feel but to me you really turned out nice. You look better in your after. I would not mess with anything else. And your breast while you think they sag have a natural curvature to them along with fullness. Just wanted to pass along my honest opinion.
You look great! I am scheduled for surgery with Hardaway on June 24. I'm excited!