Botox and Restalyne... great! - Houston, TX

Age 56, deep horizontal forehead lines; eyes'...

Age 56, deep horizontal forehead lines; eyes' crows' feet; deep naso-labial fold

I went to Dr. LoMonaco yesterday for Botox and Restalyne. Love the results! Janet, who works in his office, was kind to fit me in on a day that I looked in the mirror and just felt so droopy, I wantred a refreshed look. Several friends do this and I wanted to try it. I was nervous, but they were very nice. I was allowed to come about 30 minutes before my appointment. They put a deadening gel all over my face so I barely felt the injections. I had Botox along pretty deep horizontal forehead lines; some crinkly eye lines and a little weird crease near my mouth. I also had Restalyne put into the nasolabial fold--nose to mouth. It's so cool to walk out and have instant results from the Restalyne. It takes 2-3 days for the Botox to take effect. Something that I really appreciated--the doctor really took his time with me, he didn't try to "upsell" me for more services like a facelift or something, he was very gentle and really listened to my concerns. I'll work extra hours to keep this up. Love it!

Houston Plastic Surgeon

I really appreciate the expertise and kindness of Dr. L and his staff.

Hi LG,

Sounds like you had the ideal filler experience. I'm so happy it was so awesome. The community mentions how important having a great doctor is, which sounds like what you had. We'd love to see pictures.

Thanks so much,