Tummy Tuck and Sonogram Assisted Lipo - Dallas, Texas

I am praying for best results. I kissed a lot of...

I am praying for best results. I kissed a lot of frogs to find this Prince. Dr Armijo did a very thorough examination and explained in detail what to expect with surgery and recovery. Professional photographs were taken of every angle. The Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute facility is state of the art and the Doctor has a highly credible background in his field. The staff thus far has been very helpful and accommodating. I will post results along with my journey here photos and video and on You Tube.

Almost Time...

I'm too days from surgery day. I don't think my surgeon uses a pain pump so it may be Norco alone for pain. I don't do well with codeine:-(
If you have experience with Norco and its effectiveness. please let me know. Thank you.

Surgery completed

Surgery went without any complications., arrival to departure post op was excellent experience. Pain medication not very effective for me. I have a low threshold for pain. I am sleeping in a recliner which is better than the bed, but wow is my back taking a hard hit!

Of course. There is some swelling and I have not taken the bandage off to see incisions. I think that happens on Thursday at my first post-op visit. Taking stool softener and prune juice (no movement) to encourage activity.lots of gas though!

Using Arnica gel and Bromelain.

If you are in the DFW area check out Dallas Day Surgery Center and Dr Armijo. I don't get paid for the referral but tell them Lady of Faith sent you.

I hope to get my before picture from their office so I can add the after picture.

Blessings and peace
Shalom

Day 10 Post Surgery

Had those drains removed yesterday!! Hallelujah!! That was so easy, I never felt them coming out! Still can't walk upright but I understand I have a few weeks to go before that will happen... I'm using a cane which is a big help, just a tip. No 2 outcomes are alike but all of the feedback has been very helpful. Thank you all!
Blessings and Peace!

A Few words about my wonderful doctor. Dr Armijo is a "Gift" to his profession. I have been amazed well beyond my expectations. My treatment by Dr Armijo and his staff has been exceptional. I had my reservations, apprehensions and anxiety. I can not be more sincere when I say that Dr. Armijo was a God send. I feel that I am getting the best care and oversight, second to none. The highest price is not an indicator of the best surgeon. He is the best!! I'm sure prices will increase as it is the cost of doing business in our economy. However, the Summer Special is amazing and no quality, standards or corners were cut. I want to mention his surgical staff...Outstanding, even the Anestigiologist put me at ease...not an easy task for me. The Surgery Center is state of the art. Now my disclaimer for any skeptics. I am not being compensated for my review nor have I been promised any future discounts etc. this is just day 10 since my surgery. I just felt that I would share the joy of being blessed by this wonderful professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my closest friends and family.
Dr Armijo, Stephanie, Lauren and all of the staff!! Thank you from my heart, may God bless and prosper you!

Tummy Tuck Lipo Update PO Day 13

Things are progressing. Really take the time and allow your body to heal, follow doctors orders, get up and move everyday that you are able. Get the proper rest" no superwoman syndromes necessary:-)

There's no 2-4 weeks complete recovery...my doctor never told me that. For best results follow the plan:-)

Day 13 is better than the 12 before...still can't stand up straight and some stinging on left area incision. Sleeping is not wonderful because I don't normally sleep on my back:-((

Keep the faith!

10 Weeks Post op

Well it's 10 weeks. I had surgery on May 22. Weighed 150 on day of surgery and weigh 150 today. My tummy is not flat:-( I am wondering when it will be flat? I am still wearing compression garment but when I take it off, I am still sucking my tummy in:-(
I plan to make an appointment with my Dr for this Friday. I am not sure what I should look like, but I was hoping that I could stop pulling my tummy in by now.
Help with feedback or photos! Thank you.

Tummy tuck 10 weeks post op

I made an appointment with my surgeon for this Friday. I attempted to add a picture for you but it does not want to cooperate tonight. I will add photos soon.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon

Will begin review on May 23, 2013

Happy healing! I'm looking forward to seeing your results. God bless!
How long do you have to sleep on your back after TT? Thanks for feedback
Lots of severe back pain! I know it's going to get better. Post op visit tomorrow.
I meant to ask How did you find Dr Armijo? Thank you:-)
I am having my surgery with Dr. Armijo on this Thursday the 30th. I have not seen any before and after pics from him anywhere. I'd be really interested in seeing yours. I hope you are doing well and congrats!
Hello Jerseychik I am originally from Philly. My experience this far has been positive with the Dr and his staff. Make sure you get clear instructions about whether you should remove the bandaged incisions or wait until your first visit. I hope to get my 1st visit today....I need one. The first 4 days were tough!!! Sleeping between my Recliner and bed....! I'm being perfectly honest without the fluffy puffy testimonial. I know the end results will be the payoff. So please be patient. I will try to post pics today. You are correct the only post was a breast augmentation. Don't know how much fat was removed or inches cut, I will ask at my 1st visit. You can ask them to send that info home with your paperwork, because if they tell you, you will not remember the next day. LOL. Congratulations on your surgery and God bless you!
Hi Jersey Chik How are you? I remember my day 2... So just update when you feel up to it. I had problems loading my pics. But I will try again. I need to get my before picture from Dr Armijo. I forgot to ask yesterday when I went to 1st week post op. hang in there, you have an excellent team!
Hello Lady of Faith. I spent nearly every summer in Philly growing up. Learned to beat everyone back home at double Dutch because of it. :-). I'm glad you are doing well. We were blessed to have found Dr Armijo! I can't speak highly enough of him and his staff. I can't wait to get these drains out! I try walking around as much as I can but the swelling bothers me quite a bit. I am only at day 5 and I know it's normal but it doesn't take away the fact that its bothersome. I'll keep checking in you and I will also upload some more pics soon. Stay blessed.

Welcome to the community!   One more day and you are on your way.  So excited for you and can't wait to hear from you when you are on the other side.  Don't forget to post your before and after pictures.