Tummy Tuck and Sonogram Assisted Lipo - Dallas, Texas

I am praying for best results. I kissed a lot of...

I am praying for best results. I kissed a lot of frogs to find this Prince. Dr Armijo did a very thorough examination and explained in detail what to expect with surgery and recovery. Professional photographs were taken of every angle. The Dallas Plastic Surgery Institute facility is state of the art and the Doctor has a highly credible background in his field. The staff thus far has been very helpful and accommodating. I will post results along with my journey here photos and video and on You Tube.

Almost Time...

I'm too days from surgery day. I don't think my surgeon uses a pain pump so it may be Norco alone for pain. I don't do well with codeine:-(
If you have experience with Norco and its effectiveness. please let me know. Thank you.

Surgery completed

Surgery went without any complications., arrival to departure post op was excellent experience. Pain medication not very effective for me. I have a low threshold for pain. I am sleeping in a recliner which is better than the bed, but wow is my back taking a hard hit!

Of course. There is some swelling and I have not taken the bandage off to see incisions. I think that happens on Thursday at my first post-op visit. Taking stool softener and prune juice (no movement) to encourage activity.lots of gas though!

Using Arnica gel and Bromelain.

If you are in the DFW area check out Dallas Day Surgery Center and Dr Armijo. I don't get paid for the referral but tell them Lady of Faith sent you.

I hope to get my before picture from their office so I can add the after picture.

Blessings and peace
Shalom

Day 10 Post Surgery

Had those drains removed yesterday!! Hallelujah!! That was so easy, I never felt them coming out! Still can't walk upright but I understand I have a few weeks to go before that will happen... I'm using a cane which is a big help, just a tip. No 2 outcomes are alike but all of the feedback has been very helpful. Thank you all!
Blessings and Peace!

A Few words about my wonderful doctor. Dr Armijo is a "Gift" to his profession. I have been amazed well beyond my expectations. My treatment by Dr Armijo and his staff has been exceptional. I had my reservations, apprehensions and anxiety. I can not be more sincere when I say that Dr. Armijo was a God send. I feel that I am getting the best care and oversight, second to none. The highest price is not an indicator of the best surgeon. He is the best!! I'm sure prices will increase as it is the cost of doing business in our economy. However, the Summer Special is amazing and no quality, standards or corners were cut. I want to mention his surgical staff...Outstanding, even the Anestigiologist put me at ease...not an easy task for me. The Surgery Center is state of the art. Now my disclaimer for any skeptics. I am not being compensated for my review nor have I been promised any future discounts etc. this is just day 10 since my surgery. I just felt that I would share the joy of being blessed by this wonderful professional. I would not hesitate to recommend him to my closest friends and family.
Dr Armijo, Stephanie, Lauren and all of the staff!! Thank you from my heart, may God bless and prosper you!

Tummy Tuck Lipo Update PO Day 13

Things are progressing. Really take the time and allow your body to heal, follow doctors orders, get up and move everyday that you are able. Get the proper rest" no superwoman syndromes necessary:-)

There's no 2-4 weeks complete recovery...my doctor never told me that. For best results follow the plan:-)

Day 13 is better than the 12 before...still can't stand up straight and some stinging on left area incision. Sleeping is not wonderful because I don't normally sleep on my back:-((

Keep the faith!

10 Weeks Post op

Well it's 10 weeks. I had surgery on May 22. Weighed 150 on day of surgery and weigh 150 today. My tummy is not flat:-( I am wondering when it will be flat? I am still wearing compression garment but when I take it off, I am still sucking my tummy in:-(
I plan to make an appointment with my Dr for this Friday. I am not sure what I should look like, but I was hoping that I could stop pulling my tummy in by now.
Help with feedback or photos! Thank you.

Tummy tuck 10 weeks post op

I made an appointment with my surgeon for this Friday. I attempted to add a picture for you but it does not want to cooperate tonight. I will add photos soon.
Dallas Plastic Surgeon