Silicone Implant and Lollipop Lift - Dothan, AL

I am 30, have two kids and I breastfed for two...

I am 30, have two kids and I breastfed for two years.. I was stretched marked, and deflated to an A cup of skin and just plain ashamed of my breasts. I still have stretch marks but I have a full breast now with a firm nipple. I am now a 36 D. I was worried about the lollipop scar but now I don't care, I look hot, a light line is better than saggy, deformed boobs. Surgery was not scary, in fact I really don't remember it because I was kept very comfortable. If you're debating on whether you should do it, you should!

I'm glad to see a review with the same doctor as mine! He will be doing my lift and implant on April 1st! I can't wait! Wish I didn't need the full anchor lift, your is quite a bit less expensive then mine, I'm jealous.

Thanks so much for sharing. You look great!

I'm just past six weeks and I am all healed up!

I'm just past six weeks and I am all healed up!

you look fabulous!
what size and style did you end up getting?
I am 450-475 cc. Basically a 36 D. I had the Mentor Moderate profile plus silicone memory gel...under the muscle

Almost 6 months Post Op lollipop lift/implant

Okay,your breasts look amazing.I actually scheduled a consultation with this doctor because of how your breast lift and augmentation turned out.I am coming from out of town and I wondered if you had any before pictures?Again,...Amazing.
Is it ok if I ask if there was a special discount or something that made the price so great?
Love love love :)
Dothan Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Baker is the best. My boobs are amazing, I have little to no scarring and couldn't be happier! Also a lift and silicone memory gel implant only cost me $5,700!