Silicone Implant and Lollipop Lift - Dothan, AL

I am 30, have two kids and I breastfed for two...

I am 30, have two kids and I breastfed for two years.. I was stretched marked, and deflated to an A cup of skin and just plain ashamed of my breasts. I still have stretch marks but I have a full breast now with a firm nipple. I am now a 36 D. I was worried about the lollipop scar but now I don't care, I look hot, a light line is better than saggy, deformed boobs. Surgery was not scary, in fact I really don't remember it because I was kept very comfortable. If you're debating on whether you should do it, you should!

I'm just past six weeks and I am all healed up!

I'm just past six weeks and I am all healed up!

Almost 6 months Post Op lollipop lift/implant

Dothan Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Baker is the best. My boobs are amazing, I have little to no scarring and couldn't be happier! Also a lift and silicone memory gel implant only cost me $5,700!

Okay,your breasts look amazing.I actually scheduled a consultation with this doctor because of how your breast lift and augmentation turned out.I am coming from out of town and I wondered if you had any before pictures?Again,...Amazing.
Is it ok if I ask if there was a special discount or something that made the price so great?
Love love love :)
you look fabulous!
Thank you!
what size and style did you end up getting?
I am 450-475 cc. Basically a 36 D. I had the Mentor Moderate profile plus silicone memory gel...under the muscle
you look great! I'm getting a bl/ba next month also. I'm a lil scared but excited, hopefully I'll have as great results as you! Would you mind sharing how large you went with the implants and if they're over or under the muscle?
Thank you! I went under the muscle, mentor moderate profile plus silicone memory gel. Where are you getting your surgery?
You look. Great !!! Iam month post surgery and dont understand why big fus about a scar ; i adore my boobs though eeryone used to tell me wow large boobs i used to hate them ! Iam if i do sports i might lose their shape anyone post years from surgery ?
I was worried about the scars too before the surgery, after I realized how trivial they are in the big scheme of things and how easily they fade if you follow instructions. I heard when you work out you should wear an underwire bra with a sports bra over it...two bras- to prevent them from sagging.
I'm glad to see a review with the same doctor as mine! He will be doing my lift and implant on April 1st! I can't wait! Wish I didn't need the full anchor lift, your is quite a bit less expensive then mine, I'm jealous.
I almost did but trust him, he'll make you look fantastic!!

Thanks so much for sharing. You look great!

Thanks so much, I feel great too!