Nervous but Excited at the Same Dayum Time Lol - Doral, FL

I'm 25y/o, 5'4 and about 148lbs, no kids and no...

I'm 25y/o, 5'4 and about 148lbs, no kids and no booty lol. I've been reading the posts on here for some time now and (today), a couple of days before my surgery is when I finally built the courage to start my very own story. So hello everyone, hope I don't bore you too much :)

As with many of you, I'm not too happy with my shape, stomach or butt and I've worn girdles and butt pads since forever now and I think its time now that I did something about it. I'm only getting older and heck, you've only got one life to live, so why not live it to the fullest.

Anyway, I didnt do much research as most of you did (which I'm really impressed by it) but I did look through a few websites and went to maybe 2 or 3 consultations and ended up with Dr.Perry (I already knew in the back of my mind that I would most likely go to him, especially after reading the nice reviews about him on here).

Long story short, I went to my 1st consultation about 2-3 weeks ago and went over what I wanted and got the pricing. I guess I was letting it marinate and absorb cuz I did'nt go back till this week Monday, I just made up my mind and said I'm doing it.

Everything has been going pretty fast. I did my blood work and EKG at his office and then I went a couple of blocks down from the office to get a physical done (which I waited for over an hour to see the doc for less than 5 mins lol I thought that was hilarious; should of went to school to be an MD instead of a nurse lol). But anyway, Norma is as sweet as ppl on here says she is and Dr. Perry is kind and is a great listener.

After I signed my pre op and did all the necessary paperwork, on my way home I called my job 1st to make them aware and I was told I need to call FMLA (as I was told previously) and I called them as well. Still waiting approval.

All in all, I want as much fat taken from my love handles, upper & lower back, abdomen, inner thigh and arms removed and transferred to my butt. I want a nice round butt but nothing too drastic, lol I still want to be able to explain all my assests acquired post surgery lol. Im excited yet a little nervous and its only 2 days left till my surgery.

NO ONE KNOWS EXCEPT FOR MY BOYFRIEND (whose neutral about the whole idea, he says he loves my body just the way it is and I could work out blah blah blah blah lol he's the healthiest person you'd ever meet with a great body, by the way, so what would he know lol and I also told a close friend of mine who will be with me throughout my entire journey, she too is going to get it done in the near future.

So today is the day and its bitter sweet cuz I'm...

So today is the day and its bitter sweet cuz I'm excited yet nervous at the same time but the show must go on. Oh I also went to work last night and just got off this morning around 730 lol. Dr. Perry said it may if been a good thing cuz then my mind would be off of it all and I too am glad I went too.

At any rate, I've taken my antimicrobial shower amd packed my little bag to go. Surgery is at 1pm, so I'm going to catch some Zzzzz before I go. Chow, I'll keep u guys updated ;)
Miami Plastic Surgeon