Initial Worries but I'm over the Moon - Doncaster, UK

For years since approximately the age of 32 I have...

For years since approximately the age of 32 I have tried every treatment under the sun for my sagging sun damaged neck and nothing ever worked. I have just had a mini lift 11 days ago and I am thrilled with the results. There is still a lot of healing to do and the initial few days were worse than I was expecting, (a lot more bruising and swelling).

THIS IS SURGERY and what you go through needs to be thought out and the right consultant needs to be sourced. One week is not enough for recovery in my opinion and you require at least 11 to 14 days off from work especially if you don't want anyone to know what you have had done. I am 100 percent confident my scars will heal but there is still a lot of healing to do, I am still quite swollen and still feel numb on both sides of my face and have fading bruises on my neck.

The results are amazing my neck is so lifted it looks like I have had a neck lift, it is still early days and due to the swelling this may relax somewhat.
I have followed the routine and procedures to the letter. I have worn my chin garment for the first week almost continuously and now only wear it at night and to sleep in, which I will continue to do for a month after surgery. I am sleeping elevated and on my back,(not easy when you are a side sleeper) but I have got used to it and will continue to do so for a month. I have used arnica 30's tablets prior and after the operation and am using arnica cream for the bruising which is excellent. I have also bought some scar esthetique to help with the scars. I have drunk plenty pf water and nearly cut out caffine and alcohol as this encourages bloating.
My husband was dead against me having this done but he has to admit I look 10 years younger.
Think carefully, do your research and choose a competent consultant.

London Plastic Surgeon