Young Mom of 1 in Need of a Full Mommy Makeover - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm a 21 year old mom of 1. After lurking for a...

I'm a 21 year old mom of 1. After lurking for a while I decided to just bite the bullet and post about my own plastic surgery journey. I'm hoping to help someone like the many post on here and makemeheal have helped me. I am scheduled to get my surgery done on Jan 12 2015.

My family/boyfriend are so nervous about me traveling out of the country for surgery and honestly I'm a bit nervous myself but I'm gonna proceed and pray that everything works out for the best.
I am getting silicone breast implants (thinking 350ccs subfascial),tummy tuck, lipo of the abs/back/waist/inner knee(I have this weird patch of fat there) and fat injections to the hips and lateral booty.

I got my quote through Bella Vita Consultants and paid my $250 deposit to Duran and for the Recovery Armonia recovery home. My mom is supposed to accompany me but I'm uncertain that she will be able to get the time off,so I'm a bit nervous but if I must go myself I will.

My current measurements are 36(across the nipple,I am a deflated 34b cup),30(waist),40(widest part of hips).

My goal post op measurements are 38(hoping to wear a 34d bra)-26-42.
While I love my booty at its current size, I have always hated the dents in my lateral buttocks/hip area. Before the birth of my daughter my tummy was my pride and joy,now... not so much. I feel like I'm too young to give up my bikini wearing days and I'm ready to have the body of my dreams!

A few Wish Pics

Btw,I am 5'5 and I weigh 146-150 lbs. I'm thinking about gaining a few pounds for the fat transfer... Maybe get to 155 lbs.

I don't want to look done,this summer I have seen so many bodies that screamed plastic surgery. No shade...while I think obviously done bodies look good,I know I don't have the personality to handle all the attention that comes with it. I want a body that says daaamn she has a cute shape... not daaamn I wonder who she went to.

I collected so many curvespo pics that I truly wonder what my new hobby will be once I have my dream body. More dream body pics to come...
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I am hoping to have surgery on January 6 , 2015, didnot realize people are already booking this far ahead, hopefully I will get a response from Bella vita, and a quote from duran to secure that date
Hey, I was told that she would be on vacation during that time but you can check to see if things have changed.
Oh no! How do you know this?
I spoke with Jazmine of Bella Vita, I wanted my date to be Jan 5.
Well thank you, I guess I will be trying any day that's available in January , I honestly didnot think people are scheduled this far ahead
Yes girl. I was trying for january 5th also but instead me and 2 other girls are scheduled for january 12th
And looks like we'll be at daisys
What is daisys? And did you have to go through Bella vita to get a date? I just sent my pics today to jazmine at Bella vista, so curious how long till I get a date
I did not go thru bellavita. I just kept calling durans office. daisysrecoveryhouse.com
I'm aiming for January as well ;) and I'm also aiming for armonia rh. See you on the flat side. ;)
Hey babe God bless u on ur journey u will look great
I just got scheduled for the 12 of January if you or any one else that has the same sx day wants to message me if you'd like to be buddy's it would be very cool to jave someone to relate to
Yay! What recovery house are you staying in?
I'm thinking armonia how about you
Same
Awesome do you have yoir flight booked already?
Nope, not yet... I'm scared to book because my mom is supposed to come along but I doubt she really can and I don't wanna waste my money. I will soon though. I plan on getting there the night before. Have you?
No i haven't either but i want to get there the day before to have my blood work and ekg are you having it done there? We should try and book our flight around the same time where do you live? I'm m in az
Hi I am staying at armonia recovery house and my Surgery is January 12 2015
Me too i jsut need to reserve at armonia did you already reserve your dates
I plan on getting it done the day before if possible but idk if that's possible on a Sunday. Yea we should. I live all the way in NY.