Five Weeks After Tummy Tuck, I Can't Wait for the Swelling to Go Away - Dominican Republic

The first fews days were the most terrible lots of...

The first fews days were the most terrible lots of pain and tired of being in bed for long period of time, I am glad that is almost over I want to see my new me soon. be able to wear my 2 piece at the pool hahaha!

Carlos Jimenez

He is the best of the best Doctor you will ever find very professional and kind.

Hi! How r u feeling now about Dr Carlos Jimenez job on ur body? I'm thinking of having him do my boobs and tt.
Hi, I seen your question posted about your belly looking 3 months pregnant at 5 months post OP from your TT. Did you ever get it resolved? I'm dealing with the same exact problem right now.
what doctor did you go to,and did you get your breast done?

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-
This comment does not follow our Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

I'm also planning on going to D.R. what part of d.r. did you go

Hang on because you will notice improvement each week.  You will be back to normal before you know it.  And sporting that bikini :)
Thank you for your support, I will hang on my bikini. LOL

LOL

Thanks so much for posting your story and photos to RealSelf! You'll have swelling for a while yet, but hopefully it will start to subside more and more as the days pass. Keep us posted on how you're feeling!

Thanks Angie, I am counting on that.