Tummy Tuck, Lipo of Thighs Inner, Outer and More if Possible - Dominican Republic, DO

5 children later and it's time for a makeover....

5 children later and it's time for a makeover. Would like a breast lift also but no implants. My doctor Asmin Aquino not on the site but recommended by numerous satisfied clients. I been thinking about this for 7 years doing major research. I just think it time to do something special for me. I am nervous about going overseas but ready.

Going with a friend in Feb Anyone staying in...

Going with a friend in Feb Anyone staying in recovery house?

What's everyone bring want to bring the least possible.
I am very nervous.

4 more days Still purchasing items Who else is...

4 more days
Still purchasing items
Who else is going in Feb?
I am ready for my new body.

I arrived in the Dominican Republic 2/18/13 at...

I arrived in the Dominican Republic 2/18/13 at 4:15am.
I didn't like the airport because you really need to know Spanish . I was with a friend and we both didn't know Spanish but we finally got thru the process . We found our driver and went to the clinic Cecip. We arrived at the clinic we both were given a room across the hall from each other.
Someone came in and did blood work. Then a cardiologist came in to check my heart. ( never saw a machine like this very old but it worked fine :) ). Next we both went to have X-rays done. When we left our rooms were locked .
My doctors assistant Katherine came in and collected all the fees. Including for recovery house. I was ready to get rid of all that cash.
Next Doctor Aquino came in very nice man came in and took pictures. Then he marked me. He went across the hall and did same process with my friend.
I was going to go first. A man came in with a wheelchair and I was in the room or surgery.
On the way to the room I saw two other rooms with surgeries being done the was strange to me. Anyway I was told to have a seat and was given a needle. He next I remember I woke up during surgery. I was on my back seems like the tummy tuck was done and they were doing some lipo which I felt:((. I start telling I was awake someone said turn her over. I felt lipo again and was back out.
Next I woke up in my room. I really felt no pain at this time just uncomfortable. I guess I wa give lots if pain meds. I found the English channels in TV and watched as faded in and out of sleep.
The Doctor came in the morning to check on me. He told me friend wasn't feeling well and she wouldn't be going to JM recovery house with me this morning she would be there later.
I was given breakfast cereal toast and fresh juice. I ate a little and drank. I threw up. That was Painful.
My catheter was taken out and I got dressed . Jacqueline came and I was driven to the recovery house that was very close.
I was put in a room on the first floor. It was nice and clean.
Everyone there was very nice and helpful.
They ordered my medication and got A cellphone to use. I bought minutes.
My night was very uncomfortable . I was swollen and it Very difficult to get up. I have to call for help.
The reality of surgery it was hard and was happy to be at the recovery house.
Anyone who has a tummy tuck and lipo.
Should never stay at an hotel!! You need help and someone to help get that garment back on. At the recovery house you are served your meals. You also are encourage to eat and stay hydrated.
My friend returned the next afternoon. We stayed in that room for two nights. We were moved upstairs. Wow walking upstairs . That was a slow walk but we did it.
We got settled and we rested.
We some the other women. We didn't realize how many ladies were there.
Everyone was nice.
I started feeling better by day 5. My drain kept getting clogged . I had to go to the clinic I got a new one. That one got clogged too.
By day 8 I was really home sick.
My drain was removed on day 10 feeling much better. I got my hair done its a beauty school across the street.
The next morning we left at 830am.
We had wheel chair service. We got to the security check point they took us in the back and open the garment a little. I guess to make sure we weren't smuggling drugs.
Next we waited for the plane to board we were very early.
The plane ride was very uncomfortable.
We land I was happy to be home.
I will be a month post op Monday and I am still swollen. I still get stiff but I manage . I will check in in a month.
I am very happy with my results. I also with Doctor Aquino.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon