Now 3 months post op - Tummy Tuck, Lipo to Back - Dominican Republic, DO

Had surgery on 3/8/12. Now 3 months post op....

Had surgery on 3/8/12. Now 3 months post op. Overall still waiting for lower abdomen to flatten. I love my new BB. Not sure if I will need revision. Still a little frusterated with a hardness below BB. I had Lipo to my back and Tt with muscle repair.

You look really nice! I'm considering Dr. Lorenzo Ortiz. Did you have a BBL or just TT and Lipo?
Wow! You look great! I can't wait to try on my new swimsuit, too! congratulations!
Thank you sue1963 and Ana313.

So far I'm 10 months post op... although I do get...

So far I'm 10 months post op... although I do get swollen and I find that it's mostly after I eat. and I so I'm trying to watch my sodium intake. My abdomen is settling down and I've notice that I could probably benefit with a little more excision of the skin. I still have the bump below my belly button. I am still very happy with the upper part, but very dissatisfied with the lower. I have contacted my doctor and he has agreed that I do need additional Lipo to flatten that area.. I absolutely love my new contour and shape of my body. I go to the gym 3-4 times a week. I do 30 min cardio and I'm trying concentrate more on toning. although, my body has changed tremendously I sometimes feel discouraged when I look down towards and I don't see flat tummy. I wish I could of stayed an extra couple of days more with the drain and nor had cried like a baby to take them out. They were in for 14 days and I was miserable. My advice is to be tough, deal with it and leave them in until there is no more fluids coming out. Wish I had done that. I probably would not have this hard bump. However, I did have a ct scan and it showed no hematoma. So I'm going back in march which will be my one year post op for Lipo and more tightening of the skin. I have posted my 10 month pics and would really like to hear your advice in them. Thanks everyone :)

Having trouble uploading photos! How can I add pics?

Having trouble uploading photos! How can I add pics?
Ohh I also like the curve he gave you. Do you think you needed a tummy tuck or did he say you needed it? Did you see any other Dr.s here in the states before choosing him?
Hi, I think You look great!! Your tummy looks flat but I understand pictures sometimes dont capture the flaws. I had a breast reduction with Dr. ortiz in December I love love my results. I have a lumpy and uneven belly because of a horrible lipo performed by a Dr. Here im NY. Soo Dr. Ortiz says I need a tummy tuck to fix. Im really hesitant about gettin a TT cause I dont like the look of the Full TT belly buttons but after seeing yours Im considering it. Dr. Ortiz does not want to give a mini tummy tuck a Dr. Here in the states suggested a mini. If possible can you post a pic of the scar? How long did you stay for the TT?
Um....seriously? You look great to me! As for pics...most of us have a hard time uploading from phones and tablets. I can only o it with a camera and my desktop computer.
Dr. Lorenzo