Yily Sx June 17, 2013 - Dominican Republic, DO

Well I've been reviewing this site for quite...

Well I've been reviewing this site for quite awhile...... I have seen #teamyily,#teamduran....#teameverybody. I decided to still go with Yily despite everyone's recent reviews about the communication barrier and the reviews about her making butts big enough.... Me personally I haven't had any real communication issues yet. I sent her an email for a quote she responded two days later..... It was a generic email and my quote for the actual procedure were nowhere in the email. I emailed her back last night and I had an email from her this morning. As far as the complaints about her not making the BUTTS big enough I personally don't have a problem with that because that was just something extra for me. I am mainly going to her for contouring and tummy tuck. I will keep you updated ......my journey begins......wish me well.... I am excited and ready for the new me!!!! Oh if anyone want to buddy up let me know....I'm will be flying in on 16th,sx on 17th and with be there till 26th......

Im flying out June 15th sx the 16. Maybe we will see each other. Where U staying?
How are you doing? Did you have your procedures doen with Yily? Hope all is well.
Lishery5 and Mrs.HTx please check your inbox. I sent you my information so we can stay in contact and Buddie up for June 17. I'm so excited and looking forward to this journey!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon