Yily Sx June 17, 2013 - Dominican Republic, DO

Well I've been reviewing this site for quite...

Well I've been reviewing this site for quite awhile...... I have seen #teamyily,#teamduran....#teameverybody. I decided to still go with Yily despite everyone's recent reviews about the communication barrier and the reviews about her making butts big enough.... Me personally I haven't had any real communication issues yet. I sent her an email for a quote she responded two days later..... It was a generic email and my quote for the actual procedure were nowhere in the email. I emailed her back last night and I had an email from her this morning. As far as the complaints about her not making the BUTTS big enough I personally don't have a problem with that because that was just something extra for me. I am mainly going to her for contouring and tummy tuck. I will keep you updated ......my journey begins......wish me well.... I am excited and ready for the new me!!!! Oh if anyone want to buddy up let me know....I'm will be flying in on 16th,sx on 17th and with be there till 26th......

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

How are you doing? Did you have your procedures doen with Yily? Hope all is well.
Lishery5 and Mrs.HTx please check your inbox. I sent you my information so we can stay in contact and Buddie up for June 17. I'm so excited and looking forward to this journey!!
Hello I am trying to schedule June 17th as well. Im awaiting my quote but she pretty much told me any day in after the 10th is available. Where are you staying for recovery? I would like to buddy up so far I am going by myself.
I'm staying at Jacqueline's RH I would definitely like to buddy up!!!! I will message you my info so we can plan more.... Have you been getting prepared? What have you bought already? I am so excited!!!!
I emailed you. I got my quote today and I am definitely going with her. How do I pay my deposit though? How do I contact the recovery house? I have so many questions can't think straight right now, Im too excited!!!
spajaquelinemarrero@hotmail.es Recovery house and hotel The places we recommend to stay at are: -Spa Jacqueline Marrero “recovery house”: 90$ per day. If 2 people share a room the price would be 75$USD per person. It includes: round-trip transportation to the airport, room with 2 beds, 3 meals, nurse 24 hours, security, access to internet WIFI, Transportation to surgery. Phone number: 809-412-8239 / 829- 966-8878. Website: www.spamedicaljm.com -The hotel of the clinic CIPLA: 100$ per day. It includes: 3 meals, WIFI, nurse 24 hours. The round-trip transportation is 70$USD. But if you want to stay in a hotel close to the clinic instead of the recovery house: -Hotel Plaza del Sol 8096862614. It’s 45$USD per day. It only includes breakfast. No nurse. If you want to book at Jaqueline’s please send me your flight information and the days you want to stay there. My assistant will contact Jacqueline and set it for you. We recommend to stay 2 weeks here for recovery but if you can’t stay so many days that’s ok. Hope this helps
thanks
the website for Spa Jacqueline does not work. :(
ur right she has a fb page i think ther updating the page just email ur dates and they will want flight info
Hello. I'm trying to schedule June 17 as well with Yily. I'm awaiting confirmation of the date so that I can send in my deposit. If you are staying at the Jacqueline Recovery House, we can definately buddy up, so please let me know. Your timeline for arrival and departure match mine, so would love to buddy up.
I would love to buddy up, lishery5 is scheduling for that day as well.... So we can try and get 4 people and get 250 off our procedure and 15 off Jacqueline's as well.... At least this is what I'm told .... It's doesn't hurt to try right.....have you bought your ticket yet? If so from where? I will message you my info so we can talk more.... Because I'm rambling on here... Lol.... I'm excited!!!!
Awwwwww. Welcome Aboard!!! I'm going June 6th and I will be leaving on June 16th so I will probably miss you... But I'll be keeping up with your blog through out the process... Soo Excited for YOU! Yes to Yily..... Mwah....
Thanks ma'am... I'm excited for u too!!!
; )
Good luck!
Thanks.... I will keep everyone posted on my experience!!!