Tummy Tuck with Yily or Lapaix?? Help! - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello everyone, im so thankful to have stumbled...

Hello everyone, im so thankful to have stumbled across this website. Ive been considering a tummy tuck for quit some time now. Never did i imagined i would be considering plastic surgery. However, after 2 pregnancies and enless diet and excercising my skin just doesnt seem to improve. As much as i lose weight my skin stays loose and wrinkly :( After long hours of research i understood that a tummy tuck was the ideal procedure for me, but i thought, i couldnt afford it was just a distant dream.

I have a co-worker who before me had plans on getting lipo , butt augmentation, breast lift and implants. I thought omg!! that would be sooo expensive!! my mouth dropped when she told me her quoted price. I couldnt believe it! I suddenly realized plastic surgery was also a possibility for me. I was soo excited. I was also content when she told me her doctor was dominican. Yily De Los Santos. Im dominican and talk spanish fluently so i felt good about her. After writing to her, asking her soo many annoying questions, and getting fast sweet straight forward answers i decided to set a date and go for it.

I was really excited and confident in her work until i started reading some negative posts about her hip placement. Along with my tummy tuck i wanted fat transfered to my butt and ofcourse nicer wider hips but now im afraid of my results and what they could be. Another friend told me about Dr Eugenio Lapaix and after looking at his work i was surprised at how shapely and well defined he left his patients. Something that was extremely exciting to me was the skinny waist Yily De Los Santos left her patients and im happy Dr Lapaix does the same. The down side is that there are hardly no reviews of him and thats something i always do before ANYTHING read reviews.

Im hoping that maybe someone knows someone or has heard anything about this doctor to help me make a decision. Yily De Los Santos is still one of my favorite but again her hip and fat transfer reviews have me nervous.

Thank you guys for reading dont hesitate to write

please i would like information on dr. eugenio lapiax in santo domingo im planning to go to him for surgery please email me with your experience amd if you guys know of any good recovery house in santo doming my email is mballester92@yahoo.com
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS hlblessed07@yahoo.com
I get my plastic surgery with dr. Lapaix, here in Dominican Republic, and i am very glad and happy with my desition, he is a plastic surgeon who works not only with his knowlage but also with is hearth and thats very dificult to find, when you meet him you will realize what i am talking about, i also recomend him 100% .
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon