TT, BBL, Yily Doll in the Making!!!!!! -Dominican Republic, DO

I've been lurking around here for a while now,...

I've been lurking around here for a while now, making little comments here and there. Love this place and I think I'm addicted to it lmao. Lots of beautiful ladies here. I'm starting with a small review. I'm so dam busy with work is not even funny! Well I wrote to Yily and she wrote back in like 3 days!!! I will be getting a TT, BBL and lipo, can't wait. Nervous as hell but this has to be done lol. She's charging me $4,100 which I think is awesome! I'm thinking October 18, date is not sure yet. Gotta get back to work, I will post more and will put pictures. Love ya all!
I'm going to Yily same day!
Oh wow, cool!
Im going to baez the same day as you. Where are u staying; maybe when can buddy up at hotel or RH

Added the Breast Lift!

Well for the TT, BBL and lipo, Yily quoated me $4,100. But I added a Breast lift without implants, so now it's $5,100. I still think it's good. OMG so excited. She responds to my emails quick and text on whatsapp.
Is anyone going with you or you going alone?
I've been trying to get my husband to go with me, but he keeps saying, "lets see" I told him I'm going with or without him. Are you going alone?
We bought a ticket for my husband but we won't know if he can get off work til it gets closer.

Sending my deposit

Sending my deposit next Friday! Yikes, is this for real! YES it is LOL
I have to change my date! I'm gonna try for Oct 8th now.
I have a quiestion my beautiful ladies.... Do any of you know like what size should I buy the maxi dresses? I don't know what size I will be after sx.

Bought my maxi dresses!

Hello my beautiful ladies! Sorry I don't update much, so dam busy with work. Anyway I bought 4 maxi dresses, medium size, I'm usually a large but won't be for long LOL. I'm trying to loose the weight, haven't weight myself since the last time. Will do it soon. I'm drinking Guava with red peppers juice. My Dominican people told me that builds up your hemo. I don't know my number but I'm not taking any chances. TTYL
hi. congrats. will be following ur progress. did the doctor say u had to lose weight for surgery or is it a personal goal. good luck and speedy recovery!
Hi brownsugar(love the name!) Yes, Yily said in her email that I should be 152. I'm trying my best, I believe I can do it, but if I don't loose as much as she wants I guess it's more fat for her to work with LOL. Thank you!!!
LOL cool, let me know. I'm sending my deposit on Friday this week!

Question

Hello ladies, can anyone give me information on this Vitamedica kit I've been hearing about. Am I supposed to by that before sx?
Hey Hey ! I am hoping to go on the week of October 7th.... Doing a TT, Lipo, and BBL- Havent made a confirmation yet just because Yily is my second choice, and Im really wanting to go with Dra. Robles- Although- Yily has already gotten back to me with all the info, I just have to put the deposit down. Have you picked out a RH to go to? If I dont hear from Robles by Friday, Im going to go ahead and schedule with Yily... I will be going by myself, so ladies- if anyone is going around October 7th, please let me know and maybe we can buddy up! Best Wishes!

I made my deposit today!!!!!!

OH LORD I just made my deposit. This felt so freaking real, I'm even nervous!!!!! LOL One more step into the new me!!!!!
I see ur date is the 18 and my friend and I are on the 19. where are u staying. we are reserved for RECOVERY House but everybody is raving about armonia house
I'm going a little before you and I'm nervous too.
Good luck love

Good day Saturday!

Had a massage with the hubby and dinner. the lady was killing me with the massage and all I can think about was how the massages were going to feel like after sx lol I text yily yesterday and told her I am waiting for my confirmation letter so I can reserve my flight! she text back and I send the deposit receipt to her on whatsaap. she said ok and to remember to bring it the day of surgery. i'm still waiting for the email tho.

So excited and nervous!!!!

I just received the email confirmation from Yily for October 18!!! OMG I have chills as I write this!!!!!!
Newme my girlfriend and our RS SUSTAGURLFRIEND NJPRBEAUTY just opened her own RH HOME in the DR plz support her and pm her to get the details and oh its really real now bby girl! Plzzzz start taking your vitamins NOWWW! I DONT WANT U TO GET A BLOOD TRANSFER OUT OF THE COUNTRY, THEIR REQUIREMENRS R DIFFERENT FROM THE USA! MUTI VITAMIN, VITAMIN B12, SLOW fe iron, VITAMIN C ,bromelain NOW ok. to to reduce swelling,
Ur body ndds to have several weeks to absorb b4 sx! Then continue these same vitamins after sx fr 45 days! See dr yily will snd yo a$$ bck hone luv if that iron isnt at least 13.3 bcz it drops during and after sx. Congratulations ....go get your blessings!
Hey sexy! Yes I pm NJPRBEAUTY about her RH, but there is no room available till Jan :( but I support her 100% on this project of hers!!! Girl yes, I am taking iron and all that stuff! what do you mean by SLOW fe iron?

One more step done!

Hellooooo, I went to the doctor today and did my test. EKG and chest exray all good! I have to call tomorrow to see if they have the Blood results. Please pray that my hemo is good!!!!!!!

Forgot something.....

I lost 2lbs! lol

Question!

Hi ladies, has any one stayed or will stay at Silhouette/Angie's?
Good Luck on the weight lost!! Glad all your preop tests are normal. It helps knowing that your healthy for surgery! Will be following your journey. Best wishes.
Yeah exciting and nerve wreacking! lol

SAD!

Hi ladies, I'm so upset. My hemo is LOW 10.6. I hope I can build it up by Oct. 18. I'm here popping pills like a crack head. I just bought the Pur absorb iron too. Has anyone had that problem and build it up fast?
Take a look at my Review and at the bottom I put a picture of a great source of Iron that one of our very own sista's has been doing and now her hemo is at a 15!!
Hey mamacita! ok I will check right now. Thanks!!!
Hey girly you are doing the rt thing but also eat goods high in iron! So you shld be taking your multi vitamin, slow fe iron pill and pure absorb and eating high foods n iron and that should do it just chk ot b4 u leave USA! CAUSE U DONT EANT A BLOOD TRANSFUSION IN THE D.R.!!!

So here I am

eating Liver for lunch in the office. Anything to get some extra iron in me lol
I'm still waiting on my Yily for my quote! (1 week lol but seems like forever)
I bet it does! But you goin to be like a kid in a candy store when you see it in your inbox..lol Good luck hunti Muah xoxo

YIKES!!!!!

Exactly one month from today I will be on a plane to YILY!!!!!! Whoooohoooo! If my hemo level goes up, and it will!!
Time is really moving.
Thanks Babe!!! You stay blessed yourself!
Still counting down the days for all of you October ladies. Stay blessed!

Changing Date!

Hi, I haven't updated my review in a while. Going thru freaking rollercoaster rides! LOL, so I won't have sx on October 18. I have to change the date. Hubby didn't want me to do it cause of all the CIPLA deaths UGH!, but I told him yesterday that I am doing it because this is something I want! so since Yily will be going on maternity leave in November and coming back on January 2014, My daughter is having her first baby in January, and I can't go during Feb or March, soooooo April of 2014 it freaking is! I don't have the day yet, but it's April. By then, my hemo level will be up to the moon and I have lost all the dam weight lol. So far I've lost like 6lbs! Everyone that is going now and before Yily goes on Maternity leave, I wish you all my very best!!!! Good luck to all you beautiful ladies. Gosh it sounds like I'm going away lol I will be here daily LOL
Girl just wait band see how fast October sneaks up on u...lol
Today is holler at my girls day & show some love & support to all my sis hope all is well God Bless x
Wait are u first time grandma now?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon