TT with MR and FG to Bootay! my Time is Really Ticking Away *eek* - Dominican Republic, DO

Well i have a review on the BBL side too but...

well i have a review on the BBL side too but thought i would share my journey here too! well i am getting ETT with MR and FG to the backside, and of course LIPO to full back. Im going to Dra Yily bc of her TT skills, im a little concerned about her hip/ butt sculpting but i guess ill find out soon! anyways, i enjoy reading all of u ladies journeys so i thought i would get on here, no more lurking ha!

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Keep us posted ladies...keep you all in my prayers!
What are you getting done? And how much is she charging you?
Time is ticking
Hello Tshirttugger, my friend and I are also scheduled for February 22!! We will see you there, that only leaves one more slot for that day :)
well well sounds to me like someone is excited why do you have to stay so long
hey girl as u know ill be getting my surgery on the 28th of feb!! where will you be staying? did you pay the deposit??? we should link up!
Hey!! Ready4Change, I am scheduled for Feb 11, 2013, I was about to send my deposit to dr. Yily this week, but got an email from her saying not to, she said to just email her my surgery date and she would have her assistant put it in. She said she needed a deposit of $500 at first but I guess she's been having some issues with Western Union, and told me not to send it. I can't wait for my surgery, are you excited? What are you having done??
I emailed the Jacqueline Marrero recovery house, per Dr. Yily it's $90 a night, including to and from airport transportation, 3 meals per day, transportation to and from the clinic for your surgery day and post check up visits, 24 hour nurse care for however long you plan to be there, she told me i had to stay for 12 days.
hey yily told me the same about the deposit so im still hanging on to that. yea ill be staying at the spa aswell .. for 11 days..where will u be flying from? too bad we cant link up... if we stay in a room together we only pay 75 a night each. u should email me baddwun518@gmail.com
I am flying from Ft. Lauderdale airport in Miami, FL. Wow, is it really $75.00 a night?? I will email you maybe i can switch my surgery date around and see if i can go when your going?? and we can share a room. Where are you flying from??
that would be awesome... email me to chat more
i sent you an email already!!
havent recieved ?! :/
Is it really $75/night if you share a room??

Welcome to the tummy tuckers girlie!!   I am happy you joined us and crossed over from the lurkers..LOL

Hi Tshirttugger!  I'm excited to see how your surgery goes!  I bet you'll look awesome. :)

Kate