The Best Decision I Made- Yily De Los Santos - Dominican Republic, DO

Ok so I have been reading about this doctor since...

Ok so I have been reading about this doctor since 2012 good and bad so she had me on the fence. BUT I decided to reach out get a quote and a electronic eval of my pics.
I wanted tummy tuck, lipo of back, flanks and arms. I was quoted at a very reasonable price. Spoke to Dra yily numerous times via whatsapp and also via phone in a three month period prior to my surgery. I saw her on may 14 same day I got to dr. She reviewed me again sent me for all my test and was very clear, straight forward on what she could do or not do for me. She was NOT NASTY, OR MEAN NOR ARROGANT. She however did not treat me like a fool and promise more than what she could deliver. AND THAT I APPRECIATED. I didn't not want to go through life altering procedures expecting one thing and having a different result.
The doctor was warm funny and very amicable not just with me but with 4 other friend of mine having surgery that same exact week!.
Today I'm 25 days out and I thank god that he put me in such good hands. After I met this woman and spoke to her I forgot all my fears. I really trusted that I was in the right hands.
So my surgery was done on may 16, Yily came into my room the next morning to check on me make sure I was not suffering and that I felt fine. She discussed how everything went during surgery and what I can expect recovery as well as result wise. Plain and simple she didn't leave room for questions.
I visited with her assistant doctor Dra. Sedano on my fourth day she does all the cleaning and follow up and she is great soooo great. She will see you every day if you want to at no extra cost to you!.
So I stood in dr 20 days and I visited with them EVERY DAY I was there this was because I had my massages in the clinic so I always stopped by for Dra sedano to clean and disinfect my scar and belly button.
Yili saw me twice as she was usually operating however I spoke to her almost every other day through what's app at night and though I never needed her, she was willing to see me in the clinic Sundays if I ever felt the need.
All in all this review is really simple and to the point. I couldn't be happier with the doctor, her assistant doctor, the clinic, the spa and of course my surgery.
Today I'm 25 days out and loving my results.

Post op pic first 15 days

Sorry I forgot to upload these duhhhh

More post op pics

Pic of scar and swelling

30 days

As you can see my belly is still swollen. This is a lengthy process but I'm liking how everything is coming along.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon