The Best Decision I Made- Yily De Los Santos - Dominican Republic, DO

Ok so I have been reading about this doctor since...

Ok so I have been reading about this doctor since 2012 good and bad so she had me on the fence. BUT I decided to reach out get a quote and a electronic eval of my pics.
I wanted tummy tuck, lipo of back, flanks and arms. I was quoted at a very reasonable price. Spoke to Dra yily numerous times via whatsapp and also via phone in a three month period prior to my surgery. I saw her on may 14 same day I got to dr. She reviewed me again sent me for all my test and was very clear, straight forward on what she could do or not do for me. She was NOT NASTY, OR MEAN NOR ARROGANT. She however did not treat me like a fool and promise more than what she could deliver. AND THAT I APPRECIATED. I didn't not want to go through life altering procedures expecting one thing and having a different result.
The doctor was warm funny and very amicable not just with me but with 4 other friend of mine having surgery that same exact week!.
Today I'm 25 days out and I thank god that he put me in such good hands. After I met this woman and spoke to her I forgot all my fears. I really trusted that I was in the right hands.
So my surgery was done on may 16, Yily came into my room the next morning to check on me make sure I was not suffering and that I felt fine. She discussed how everything went during surgery and what I can expect recovery as well as result wise. Plain and simple she didn't leave room for questions.
I visited with her assistant doctor Dra. Sedano on my fourth day she does all the cleaning and follow up and she is great soooo great. She will see you every day if you want to at no extra cost to you!.
So I stood in dr 20 days and I visited with them EVERY DAY I was there this was because I had my massages in the clinic so I always stopped by for Dra sedano to clean and disinfect my scar and belly button.
Yili saw me twice as she was usually operating however I spoke to her almost every other day through what's app at night and though I never needed her, she was willing to see me in the clinic Sundays if I ever felt the need.
All in all this review is really simple and to the point. I couldn't be happier with the doctor, her assistant doctor, the clinic, the spa and of course my surgery.
Today I'm 25 days out and loving my results.

Post op pic first 15 days

Sorry I forgot to upload these duhhhh

More post op pics

Pic of scar and swelling

30 days

As you can see my belly is still swollen. This is a lengthy process but I'm liking how everything is coming along.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Can u plz tell mw were to find ur pix. Because I hav been researcning dr. Yily as well and im waiting for them to het bak to me for a consultation.
Thanks for sharing you look great! Happy healing!
Thanks
Omg u look great
You look great. Way to go!!!
You Look Awesome!!!!
omgggggg you are sooooo curvalisous!!!!!
Thanks girlies
Ok thanks I'm super nervous but ready for my new body :) .. I love your shape
You will do just fine baby girl go get yourself prepared and do you thing!
What were your other charges besides the procedure fee ?
Some items of the medicine list, I had to purchase there like the anticoagulant injections, the pain medicine, and the high end antibiotic. So I paid about $140.00 to the pharmacy (which by the way Teresa will order the medication for you and the pharmacy will deliver right to cipla) Besides the medication I did get a package of massages at cipla so I spent about 250 dollars for 10 massages in the clinics 5th floor. They were soooo worth it
To yily a team I didn't have to pay nothing else but the initial 3800. This covered my hospital stay, the surgery, my faja and the arms faja. It also include my preop tests, my consultation with yily, and ALL post-op visits or check ups
Wow. You look amazing. Your waist is so skinny now!
Thank you ! And is like shrinking more every day! I'm very happy
Did you stay at a recovery house? If so, which one and would you recommend it?
I'm sorry I stood at home. Luckily I have my grandparents and my aunts and uncles that still live there. So I stood in my house. I did visit one though, really close to the clinic. The lady works with a few doctors I'm going to ask my girlfriend whom I visited there
I have family there too but I thought that having a nurse helping you was necessary. Maybe I'll try asking them and save myself that extra money lol
You look so good ... How many days did you stay out there for???
I stood 19days I had my surgery the 3rd day I was there and returned on my 17th day post op
how much did you weigh pre op and height? if you dont mind
I actually weight in at 190. I just carried it well thankfully but I had lost about 15 pound to get the surgery done
Was the wight-loss required for the surgery, or did she advise you to lose in order to get the optimal results from the surgery?
No I was not required to lose weight prior to the surgery. It was not ever mentioned by her to me