What To Pack when Traveling To DR for Surgery? - Dominican Republic, DO

I Haven't had Surgery yet but looking forward to...

I Haven't had Surgery yet but looking forward to this journey I'm having surgery soon with Dr Aquino and I dnt have a clue what to pack or what to expect ..., My procedure I'm getting done Lipo fat transfer ans tummy tuck Dr Katherine made feel good over phone and they gave quick response through via email and phone calls Please help!

Drainage

Im 3months post opt had my surgery with one of the BEST PS surgeons in DR Dr Aquino ,Do anyone knws how Long with the drainage be and has anyone had the fluid removed abstract with a needle? If so how Long you had to do this procedure? And can it be remove through urinate it out ?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

The reviews about Dr. Amin Aquino makes me feel really about my Dr choice...

wow you look amazing seriously.
sorry I was commenting on someone else page and it ended up on this one does anyone know how to delete comments?
It went Great Dr Aquino did my surgery still sore from lipo but its goin well
This is an except from my blog on things to consider packing when getting sx overseas: Things to add to my shopping list before my trip: (All of these things I got from other blog spots! I would have to spend a small fortune to buy all of this stuff but I thought it might be helpful for everyone if I just listed everything I have compiled from all of my info gathering. Do your research to find what is right for you.) Feminine wipes and Baby wipes Bacitracin (Neosporin) Large bandaids Diurex (Water pills) Arnica Mederma/ Bio Oil Vitamins (vitamin C, iron) Backless Shower shoes/ Flip Flops Antibacterial soap Gold Bond Anti-itch cream or Benadryl cream (or tablet for anti itching and sleep) Stool softener (A must I heard, nothing to harsh though. Flax seed oil works for me!) A reputable firming lotion (3D Shaper, All Over Body Firming and Tightening Cream, Clinically Approved. Immediate Skin Tightening Effect) Tylenol pm and Tylenol Extra strength Dermoplast (Spray on pain relief) Hibiclens (I heard it can be very harsh! Beware!) Hand sanitizer Boppy Pillow (A must to protect that butt) Toilet seat "Soft seat" cover (For your home toilet) Disposable Gloves Maxi pads w/o wings (for garment, to prevent irritation burns) Tampons for menstral cycle Bromalien (Pinaple extract pills to reduce swelling) Arnica tablets (Combats inflammation and pain) Foam board back and abdomen (Crutial for swelling) Epifoam Ace wrap "Wife beater tees" to wear under the garment Silicone Scar vanishing sheets/ Strips Example of what these can do for you: http://www.rejuveness.com/Before-and-After-Straight-Line-Scar-Pictures-c143.html Happy shopping!
Thanks for posting!
Thanks I'm 8 weeks post opt ...This listiais a lilttle late but I will purchase the silicone scar vanishing sheet and bromalien (pineapple extract)...where to buy these items? I'm still swollen from lipo but everything is else is well ..Thanks for the Reply
I would check Amazon.com type in "VitaMedica Bromelain with Quercetin, 60 caps" and for the silicone strips they are on there too but the makers of the "Rejuveness" brand have their own website: http://www.rejuveness.com. Good Luck!!!
BTW, how did your sx go? Do you love the new you?
You very welcome! :)