If you need a new Surgical Garment contact me!! www.shapethatbody.storenvy.com

Hello ladies, well I have decided to go with Dr...

Hello ladies, well I have decided to go with Dr Robles in Dominican Republic. I just love love love her work and I feel that she will do a wonderful job on my body. I am a plus size diva and I love my size I just would love to shape my body and tone it up. My only problem I have about my body is my tummy and a little of my arms. So hopefully me going to DR will be a new chapter in my book and a fresh head start of where i want my body to be.. I am currently 246 lbs and im not ashame of my size. I am all packed up and ready to go..

I will post my list in a few.

Well I will be going home tomorrow and my...

Well I will be going home tomorrow and my experience here was great I have no complaints.. Love my results so far. I'm still a little swollen but I'm not the size I use to be. Keep in mind ladies lose as much weight as possible. I was a plus size girl and she did a wonderful job with me but I will be coming back to get a bbl later next yrs.

5 months Post op!! Ladies Im selling surgical garments & corsets so you need one contact me!!

Hello Dolls,
Well its been 5 months and everything is going well! I love my results and I'm still wearing my garment. After my surgery It took me so long to find a stage 2 garment so I found a company that have really great quality garment for wholesale so I decided to invest. So for all you ladies that just had surgery or about to visit my website or instagram to place a order. www.shapethatbody.storynvy.com instagram: shape_that_body
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I found this doctor on Real Self and through word of mouth..