If you need a new Surgical Garment contact me!! www.shapethatbody.storenvy.com

Hello ladies, well I have decided to go with Dr...

Hello ladies, well I have decided to go with Dr Robles in Dominican Republic. I just love love love her work and I feel that she will do a wonderful job on my body. I am a plus size diva and I love my size I just would love to shape my body and tone it up. My only problem I have about my body is my tummy and a little of my arms. So hopefully me going to DR will be a new chapter in my book and a fresh head start of where i want my body to be.. I am currently 246 lbs and im not ashame of my size. I am all packed up and ready to go..

I will post my list in a few.

Hey Klassy! Finally found a plus size diva like myself to go to and see Dr. Robles! I hope everything went well and please update with your experience and would love to see pictures! Be safe!
klassy check in when you can happy healing =)
Good luck!

Well I will be going home tomorrow and my...

Well I will be going home tomorrow and my experience here was great I have no complaints.. Love my results so far. I'm still a little swollen but I'm not the size I use to be. Keep in mind ladies lose as much weight as possible. I was a plus size girl and she did a wonderful job with me but I will be coming back to get a bbl later next yrs.
You look great, I'm so glad to hear lots of positive results for Dr Robles . I'm planning on going in Jan 2014 and I'm scared crap but with all of the reviews in really excited.. Keep up the good work...
Lookin good Klassy!!!
So glad to hear everything went well. I'm so freaked out but I need to suck it up and do it. There is no place in the USA that could so everything u need to do so that price

5 months Post op!! Ladies Im selling surgical garments & corsets so you need one contact me!!

Hello Dolls,
Well its been 5 months and everything is going well! I love my results and I'm still wearing my garment. After my surgery It took me so long to find a stage 2 garment so I found a company that have really great quality garment for wholesale so I decided to invest. So for all you ladies that just had surgery or about to visit my website or instagram to place a order. www.shapethatbody.storynvy.com instagram: shape_that_body
you look amazing! :) no pics to update?
Hi Ladies! I too am a "fluffy chick" (plus size) as my son calls me. I've been doing tons of research for the past 2 years and found Dr. Robles just during the last couple of months. She has the most beautiful results and she works wonders with fluffy chicks like me. She or Laura were quick enough with responses and always pleasant. I just booked my surgery date for July 9, 2014. Traveling from the Bay Area if anyone is looking for a buddy.
Do you have a buddy yet?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I found this doctor on Real Self and through word of mouth..