If you need a new Surgical Garment contact me!! www.shapethatbody.storenvy.com

Hello ladies, well I have decided to go with Dr...

Hello ladies, well I have decided to go with Dr Robles in Dominican Republic. I just love love love her work and I feel that she will do a wonderful job on my body. I am a plus size diva and I love my size I just would love to shape my body and tone it up. My only problem I have about my body is my tummy and a little of my arms. So hopefully me going to DR will be a new chapter in my book and a fresh head start of where i want my body to be.. I am currently 246 lbs and im not ashame of my size. I am all packed up and ready to go..

I will post my list in a few.

Well I will be going home tomorrow and my...

Well I will be going home tomorrow and my experience here was great I have no complaints.. Love my results so far. I'm still a little swollen but I'm not the size I use to be. Keep in mind ladies lose as much weight as possible. I was a plus size girl and she did a wonderful job with me but I will be coming back to get a bbl later next yrs.

5 months Post op!! Ladies Im selling surgical garments & corsets so you need one contact me!!

Hello Dolls,
Well its been 5 months and everything is going well! I love my results and I'm still wearing my garment. After my surgery It took me so long to find a stage 2 garment so I found a company that have really great quality garment for wholesale so I decided to invest. So for all you ladies that just had surgery or about to visit my website or instagram to place a order. www.shapethatbody.storynvy.com instagram: shape_that_body
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I found this doctor on Real Self and through word of mouth..

you look amazing! :) no pics to update?
Hi Ladies! I too am a "fluffy chick" (plus size) as my son calls me. I've been doing tons of research for the past 2 years and found Dr. Robles just during the last couple of months. She has the most beautiful results and she works wonders with fluffy chicks like me. She or Laura were quick enough with responses and always pleasant. I just booked my surgery date for July 9, 2014. Traveling from the Bay Area if anyone is looking for a buddy.
Do you have a buddy yet?
No not yet. I'm gonna see how much weight I take off over the next few months. If I get to a certain point, I won't change my date. If I'm not under 200, I will reschedule.
Ok. Well if u still need a buddy and are keeping the same date let me know....since we have the same date. Me and another girl have buddied up for july 8 and july 9. Ur welcome to come.
you look amazing, im also a big girl, and I love your result. I am scheduled for 3/24 can't wait!!!
Love your results!!!
OH EM GEEE your results are fabulous! Im going to Dra. Robles in one month and I"m also a fuller figured girl and ok with it. I just want my tummy gone so I am sooooo happy you posted your pictures because I can get an idea of more or less how I will turn out. You look fabulous! Weeerrrrrrk! ;-)
Any problem with AC at the RH?
You look great, I'm so glad to hear lots of positive results for Dr Robles . I'm planning on going in Jan 2014 and I'm scared crap but with all of the reviews in really excited.. Keep up the good work...
I am planing to go in 2014 when are you going? we might can go together if you don't mind????
Lookin good Klassy!!!
So glad to hear everything went well. I'm so freaked out but I need to suck it up and do it. There is no place in the USA that could so everything u need to do so that price
I was just wondering how much you spent in total, airfare, ect...
I just set all my stuff up for surgery, additional medications, airfare,recovery house, tips for drivers and recovery house people,checking in luggage both ways extra spending money I'm estimating $6k-$7k but that is full tummy tuck, lipo full back and butt lift ($5200 for surgery &RH) airfare depending where your at$540-$600
Make sure you ask to stay at Virginia's house she is the best.com
That's we're I'm staying!!
Hey Klassy! Finally found a plus size diva like myself to go to and see Dr. Robles! I hope everything went well and please update with your experience and would love to see pictures! Be safe!
klassy check in when you can happy healing =)
Good luck!
Good luck! Have a safe trip.
ok.. so i made it here and a guy name Wilson pick me up from the airport.. he scared the shit out of me with that crazy driving but I made it here safe. Got to the hospital and meet Dr, Laura and raquel they all are so sweet. All the tests or done so now waiting tell tomoro for procedure. Wish me luck ladies
Wow good luck sis!! Can't wait to see pics!!
Good luck sweetie!!! Keep us updated so we know your safe!!!
#TeamRobles thank you for your review. You will soon be over to the flat side best of wishes and god bless!