looking for duran dollss - Dominican Republic, DO

I am a 29 yo black female. Looking to have a BBL...

I am a 29 yo black female. Looking to have a BBL and TT done in DR with DRA Hilario Duran, super excited and nervous at the same damn time!!!! I have sent my email for price quotes, the email box is full so it did not go thru. I called and one of her staff (English speaking) was able to assist me. I cant wait for the reply!

254

254
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Do ya'll have Dr Duran email?
You can contact her on Facebook!! She answers pretty quickly!
hey im waiting for her to reply....i plan on goin in december...when will u go
@THICKERTHANSNICKERS Are you getting a tummy tuck and the bbl at the same time? Most US doctors won't do it at the same time (well at least the ones Im interested in) Im about your weight (almost 10lbs more) and Im about 5'8" tall. I would like to have both procedures at the same time. She seems to have so many positive reviews.
Did you ever get your quote. I can see her hooking you right up!
Ty
Good luck hun =)!!
Uploaded some pictures today. The next 4 months will determine what goes down... but trust me, I got this! LoL
You don't look it. :)
Girl I carry it all in the bottom, lol spanx make everything look good!
Spanx is a true friend LOL!!
I wear them to keep this gut in. no butt plus gut = WHACK!! LOL
Well im over 220 but I think she really needs to see me, ive had gastric bypass and post op 4years, so I have the weight but alot is skin. Im working on coming down tho, so im going in DEC, I have my homegirl going with me. She had work done there last year.
@Kimmers25 thanks! @Buyingmeabody I was persistant!! None the less, I have a quote but im over weight, so instead of trying to go in the next 3 months, im planning to go in Dec, need to lost about 50lbs, wish me luck!!!!
Good Luck Hun!!!
@thickerthansnickers. If you dont mind me asking how much do you weigh? I spoke to her and she said im too overweight and had to lose weight but she didnt tell me how much i was required to lose before surgery. do you know her weight limit for surgery?
Can I have the number please? What's a good time to call?
When r u qoinq ? We can buddy up ill be leaving July31-Aug 14 .. Btw to answer ur question u should loose 20 pounds the doctor said that 200 pounds is the ideal weight to see a significant difference. If u dont loose it youll still be okay bc u will loose the weight eventually within months . Her number is (809) 565-5348
Thank u so much! I would love to Buddy up but I actually planned to go late august. I want to get down to 180 first n see how my skin looks. I dnt Want to get a tummy tuck if I dnt have to
You dont need a tummy tuck &. Ualso dont want to loose so much weight & not have enough fat to transfer.. If u change ur mind let me know ill be leavig early aug ill stay at the Jasmin RH .
TTs are for ladies that have saggy bellies or loose skin , and that have had kids. Ur skin maybe chubby but is still tight. Just loose ur 20ibs n ull be good gurl
Shoot then if I can get in touch with her il try n go early august as well. How much did she quote you?
3800$ including my arms and thighs 3500$ with out thighs