Finally Getting my Tt Lipo and Bbl... - Dominican Republic, DO

I finally made up my mind to have a tt and lipo of...

I finally made up my mind to have a tt and lipo of the waist. i cant take it nomore, i hate being naked and im tierd of wearing girdles. To give me that smooth look dont want to be in depth for the rest of my life so im going to santa domingo.and let dra, augustina hilario do her thang!!!!!Also thinking about getting a brest lift not sure yet!!!!!!!!
My surgery is the same date! Keep us posted!

Girl you are getting the works!   Definitely post your before and after pics so that we can all share your excitement.

Support

Thanks everyone for all the positive advice. I sent my deposit locked in my date!!!!!!!!!! So now i have to start looking flights so i can get a good deal.thinking if I should stay in a condo and hire a nurse or just stay in the Rh!!!! Haven't decided yet..

Me now

Me now

This is what I look at every day!! After 3 kids I'm so ready for a mommy make over!!' 2014!!!!!!!
Good luck. Check your inbox
Thanks so much for the positive!!! I will surly update as I go...
Good luck... I'm sure you are going to be too sexy!!!

9 weeks left

Can't believe how time is flying. 9 wks left so nervous sleep wake eat my brain won't stop. This is crazy, how your mind can keep going. Ladies let me tell you smthg when you think people are happy for you. It's best to just don't tell anybody shit and just go with prayers. I get more people saying negative then positive. Smfh but god is good and he will guide us threw what ever decision we make.so I will be staying at Sonya rh I spoke to her several times she's very sweet she doesn't speak that much English but I don't care I just want to be comfortable. So my aunt will be going with me she's only staying a week I will be in dr for a total of 18 days. I'm trying to get as much messages as I can.
Good luck
I have TT with muscle repair, lipo and a breast lift scheduled for the same day! I am so excited I can barely sleep, just about a month left to go...

Finally on the flat side!!!!

Love love love augustina hillario the best choice I made. Was going to a doctor who's very caring honest!!! And most she's hotter than hott!!!!so I arrived in Santa Domingo April 27th with my aunt and BFF who both understood and spoke Spanish!! My schedule sx date was the 28th. I had to be a Cipla for 6:30 am the night before Duran had called the recovery house to give me instructions and what do and don't.so that night I didn't sleep a wink so the day came I was at her office alittle before the time
Updates? =)
Hope all is well. Got quote for bbl and tt from Duran, trying to set a date. Do you have any updated pics?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Her ability to sculpt a woman body is incredible. She amazing at what she do Honest loving and she's fly ladies!!!! I'm very happy with my results and choice I made!!!