Dr Yily - Dominican Republic, DO

My best friend just came back from DR. She has...

My best friend just came back from DR. She has surgery with Dr Yily and her results are A++++++. I've been wanting a TT for the longest but coming up with almost 10k, always prevented me. I want to have my surgery with Yily. I want TT lipo of lower back, flanks and abdominal and transfer allllllll that fat in my Buttt. It's really not a lot. Of course I'm a little afraid b/c all the horror you hear. But I really want to get my confidence back. My body just makes me SMH. Like wtf. I'm big on clean. My Bestie told me they were very clean and you have to recover in the right place. Germs spread like wild flies so I'm suggesting to avoid infections we should all invest a little more $$$$ in recovery. The surgery is way cheaper than it would be In the states
i dont smoke nor do i drink
Did your friend go with a group or alone?
she went alone, we spoke the entire time but she said that if i were to go i would need someone. she explained, that anyone who is getting a procedure that involves alot of cutting the person should not be alone.

Made up My mind

So i finally spoke with Dr Yily This am, she told me to send her my photos. I will be sending them this weekend. I want to get TT, Lipo of lower back, Flanks and side. (since i will be getting a TT, i dont think ill need lipo of abdomen) and they can take all that FAT and give me a BBL. My aunty is a nurse and she will be coming with me. I hope she can assist in the surgery room (lol). but Anywho im waiting for my quote and we shall see what happens next.
I'm also getting surgery August 19 with Dra Yily! See you there