Disappointed! - Dominican Republic, DO

Here is my dilemma...I have been reading up on...

here is my dilemma...I have been reading up on surgery abroad DR in particular and i found alot of reviews about Dr.Santos, however it has been about 4 weeks now that i have tried contacting her for a quote and i have not heard back from her. I've wrote to her in English and in Spanish and no response. I have been waiting for years to have this done and now that i can this happens. I don't want to wait too long to have it done.

Can someone...anyone give me a contact email or phone numbers that i can actually reach her at to get a quote and schedule my surgery PLEASE.

Dr. Yily De Los santos number is 1 809 331 5050 ext 208. Good luck.
@tsha...thanks I got in contact with her on Saturday...and I spoke with her all day yesterday via email. I asked a whole lot of questions and she answered all of them. She sea really nice.
I can empathize iceayngel. I emailed Yily and it took 3 days for her to reply, but it felt like forever! After reading several of the other ladies emailing woahs, I realize how luck I am. Fortunately I have been emailing several Dr's in DR which has given me a little experience in getting their attention. I would suggest: stating your procedure of choice in the subject line, attaching at-least 4 pics of yourself in a bikini or bra and panties set (front, back, sides), and a request for a quote for the procedures you are interested in. Add your name, phone number, and the city and state you live in at the bottom as a signature line. I don't know if you did these things already, but I know that is what I sent and I got a reply. She is a VERY busy surgeon though, so try not to take offense to the delay. (I know harder said than done...) I got the instructions for how to make my deposit in order to reserve the date I want so I am just gonna send her the deposit, and book my flight. When it gets closer to sx date I will start hounding her like nobody's business! Good luck! Don't give up she's the best!!!

Ok Ladies, I finally got in contact with Dr....

Ok Ladies,

I finally got in contact with Dr. Santos and she has been in contact with me everyday since saturday. She has responded to all my questions. I am scheduled for Sept 6th...YAYYYY... i Have my flight booked for the 6th and hotel booked for the 7th. I am now counting down the days and getting my few last things i need.

Does anyone know if she gives a prescription for the meds? or

Do i have to get them here?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Good Morning Yily Dolls!!! I am super thrilled...

Good Morning Yily Dolls!!!

I am super thrilled to bring you my update as of today 3-21-2013
Ticket Booked - American
Hotel 7 Massages Booked - Villa Capri & Spa
Deposit Done - awaiting confirmation

OMGoodness this spa is simply the best, the are located on the beach and they have the drainage massages that Yily offer at $25 per massage.

The Staff thus far is so awesome, i have a whole apartment with every thing in it its like a home away from home. I cannot wait.

My surgery list i have so far is as follows:

Maxi dresses - 7
wife beaters - 15-20
2nd garment
Deodorant
toothpaste
tooth bursh
shower cap
Anti Bacterial Hand soap - BBW
Body Soap - Ivory(not so harsh on the skin)
Vitamin C 1000 mg
Folic Acid 800 mg
Ferrous Sulphate
Arnica Cream
Palmers Cocoa Butter in the jar & raw cocoa butter
Pnaties they give you after c-section(have a friend...lol)
Chux(have a friend...lol)
Epi Foam - on the way
Passport - on the way

still shopping for stuff...I am so excited about this!

* Hotel & Massages Booked - Villa Capri & Spa

* Hotel & Massages Booked - Villa Capri & Spa

Have you read any bad reviews on her yet?
No not so far all the reviews I have read are good except for a few people who said that if you want a huge butt not to go to her. I don't want a huge butt I have but I just need her to kinda fill out my hips and kinda give my but a litlle bit more definition i would say.
Read ensureaddict post/review. Kinda scary! Let me know what you think :)

Confirmed!!! September 6th....BOOOMMM. I am so...

Confirmed!!! September 6th....BOOOMMM. I am so happy now I am counting down the months.

Does Dr Yily visit Villa Capri & Spa for after care/check ups? I heard she visits the other recovery house JM Spa. Villa Capri & Spa sounds nicer though.
@Sizematters...I will get the lymphatic drainage massages right there at the spa where im staying and the spa is nicer I really don't like hospitals and the recovery house will have nurses which won't make me feel comfortable. im wierd like that...lol...i know people keep telling me i need the nurses but what use are they to me if they cant even speak english. And if they keep hovering i will feel more sick than i really am. did you have your surgery done yet?
Ensureaddict was drinkng and smoking during her recovery. Definitely a no-no.

I need suggestions on what to carry i don't want...

I need suggestions on what to carry i don't want to buy a bunch of stuff and then don't use them. So far here's what i have:

Body
Maxis Dresses
Sports Bra
Wife Beaters(do i need them if i am using the silicone foam?)
Gauze Pads & Tape
Flip Flops
T-Shirts
Yoga Pants
Panties
Bath & Hand Soap(Antibacterial)
Chux
Raw Cocoa Butter
Stage 1 Compression Garment(Extra One)

Food
Oatmeal
Yogurt
Fruits
Gingerale
Gatorade

do you you know how far villa capri spa is? I map quested it from yilys office its 50 minutes away, I don't know if I have the wrong address or what but that's to far from her
Randbee, after I posted it I thought about it and I said to myself that you might not want to be that far from her office. But that's correct...gosh I'm sorry about that hun.
I seen a couple of people post it saying they were staying in hotels in boca, idk if I wanna be that far I booked there to thats why I asked, im so tired of looking for hotels if u find one plz let me know ill book there too its becoming exhausting

Packing and don't want to purchase things I won't use!

Good Morning Yily Dolls!

So far I have almost everything except the medication list...I am allergic to aspirin and Yily said she will change my prescription but she hasn't gotten back to me as yet!

Other than that I think I have everything I need. No wait I don't have my extra garments but ill get those closer to my sx date!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Further Weightloss before Transformation!

I've always been between 156-167 pounds, however after 2 pregnancies via c-section I was unable to get my desired body back along with the stretch marks I got during my second pregnancy. I was 220 pounds at time of delivery( i was huge)...lol. During the course of the last 2 years with diet and exercise I've managed to lose 62 pounds wasn't easy. i gained back aome of it and now there is some sagging skin along on my waist and there is a lot of fullness(term used by PS) around my stomach. I am trying hard to get down to my pre pregnancy weight 167 or close to it 177 at least. Currently at 192!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

6 & 1/2 weeks away from my dream bod!!

Counting down the day!

im in september too hun and trying to drop another 15 at least.. Yily didn't ask me to but I know if your ultimately planning on losing more weight than its best to get as close as you can to your goal prior to sx so she can remove more skin that may not yet look loose....good luck hun!!!!
She didn't aske me to lose it but I wang to lose it. I spoke with a few PS and they advised me to lose as much as I can before surfer and then after surgery I can lose a maximum of 10 which will also enhance the results. Thanks hun and best wishes on ur sx may ill see you in the DR.
"Like" :)

Down a few pounds!!!

So i'm down to 188lbs...yaaayyy!!! Few more to go wish me luck!

Good job on the weight loss boo! :)
Thanks sweetie!

Less than a month away!

Ok ladies I am officially less than a month away from my makeover. I have almost everything except my passport and my ab board which I will get next week from in the pink room which is a 20 min drive from me. Other than that I am starting to get nervous yet excited! Be blessed everyone else going before me.

I am so excited for you lady!

Just a few more detailed and wish pics!!

Thanks babe, how have you been doing?
I'm doing pretty good. Can't wait to get my booty work done! I'm super broke at the moment tho... :) No worries I know I will have the money again by next spring. I'm about to start school back up in the fall too, so I'm keeping busy. How have you been doing, besides excited!
Girl I'm still saving up until the day before I leave...lol...I want to push it back because its so funny how unexpected thing just pop up out of nowhere. But that's life I guess. I'm going to tough it out and just get it all done once and for all. I've been wanting it for way too long and bad. So ill keep you posted on my journey!

Countdown to Yilyfiness! 23 days left.

Ok ladies the countdown is on and I keep packing and unpacking to make sure I don't forget anything. Let me know if I should anything that not on my list above! Thanks

Congrats on the weight lost n I wish u the best in ur journey
Thanks hun...I see you are on a diet too :-)...good luck on your journey and best of luck when it's your turn. Keep me posted.
Sure will

16 days and counting!

Ok so my transformation is 16 days away. I've been pretty frustrated with my weight loss process thus far, so I decided to go see a nutritionist and as far as weightloss and the scale goes the number on the scale reflect just that numbers she said. She said this because (I have had my bf training me at the gym he was a personal trainer at Bally's so he know how to train me) there is no way a scale can determine fat from muscle. So since she told that I have not been on the scale since I weighed in at 187. However I have noticed a major difference in the way my clothes fit me. I've taken a few pictures this morning after I came from the gym and here they are. I think I look a bit smaller dont you?

I believe there a small difference u losing inches but keep up the great work ill be following ur journey
Good luck with your journey! ! Will be following
Thanks hun!

????????????14 Day to go---->

Let the count down begin!!!????????????

Don't Understand??!!

Ok so I am reading reviews on RS and for some reason lately people are bashing Yily so bad that is to the point where its annoying me, they are saying her work is suffering because she is being greedy. I understand everyone has their opinion but don't bash her work if you are not willing to support it with photos to show where, what and how she messed up. Then you start bashing DR being a third world country, WTF are you talking about???the same shot thy happens there has happened here and is still happening here. Not because u think you have everything here nothing can go wrong, so fall back with that shit!

Damn iphone!!

*same shit that happens

Hey I remember commenting on your blog months ago! lol your almost there! Your still staying at Villa Capri? I really wanted to stay there it's jst so far from the cipla, and in case of emergency I did not want to be so far. Good luck girl! I'm scheduled sept 16 with Duran
Yea girl I'm almost there...I'm not staying there anymore I'm staying with Dominga and her sister Virginia it's 400 a week with 3 meals and transportation to and from appointments and to get groceries and to the pharmacy. I kinda figured I needed some help for the first couple of days. But then I thought about it and just decided to stay with her the whole trip didn't want to be bothered with the going back and forth. I would have loved to stay at Villa Capri but I will be going back next year just for vacation and I will be staying there. Well I might see you you there. Ill be there until sept 24th. Good luck.
Me too till the 24th, I have read grest things about her, that's good you take care hopefully I will see yu!

O Lord!!!

Well my friends it's winding down to that transformation day and I am getting more nervous n nervous...I am packing and unpacking just to make sure I don't forget nothing. Well I am already now.

SX Date - Check
Passport - Check
Ticket - Check
RH - Check
Supplies - Check
Tech gadgets - Check

Yup I got everything I need. Almost there! Almost a Yily Goddess!

Sandra Jones???

I keep reading posts about this person and how they almost died as a result of Negligent Doctors in the DR...but here's my thing how can you almost die at the hands of two different doctors undergoing the same procedures at the same time???? What? One minute it's Duran that treated her like a dog the the next is Yily??? I'm so confused about this is anyone else seeing these postings???

good luck on your sx!! I cant wait to see your results by yily!

Bruising & Swelling!!!

So I've had lipo back in 2006 and I just came across the preop instructions. So here goes to prevent too much bruising and swelling start taking Arnica & Bromelain 3 times daily for seven before procedures. I have started them both this morning along with my vitamins that i started 6 1/2 weeks ago. Hope this helps. Good luck ladies I'm one week away!

Hey hun, I was greens through the same thing when I accidentally stumbled upon this site. I will definitely post my journey for future patients. I plan on staying for about 3 weeks or 20 days 1 days short of 3...lol...girl some people take only 7 days so you are good with 2 weeks. I like to take precaution when it comes to my health so I do what I have to do. This stemming from my first c-section and what I went through, so with my second I took all necessary precautions to prevent what happened the first time.(wont bore u with the dets) I'm her hun to answer any questions you have now and after my sx.
*went through damn phone...lol

Am I weird?

I'm taking my own towels, sheets and pillow case with me. I like to feel comfortable especially when away from home. I've heard nothing but good things about my RH but still I'm going to do it anyway!!! I'm weird yeah...lol

I am excited like it is my surgery. Good luck. I'll follo your posts as dr.Yily is on my list of PSs
Thanks for the support ill post tons of pics so you can become a Yily Goddess too.
OMG!!! So excited for you!!!!

6 days-------->

Here we go ladies the countdown has officially begun!

Girl you got to link me personally on this because we have so much in common ...I am currently window shopping with all plans of going in January...I am currently leaning towards another doctor but your results and post will help me make up my mind ...stay tuned and am wishing all the best. BTW I am a born Dominican raised in the Caribbean but I do love DR
Thanks for the well wishes...Omg where were you raised? I'm from Barbados. I will definitely post lots of after pics and put up my marked up preop pics. Ill convince you to be a Yily goddess too. Good luck on your journey and any questions I can answer for you please ask.

5 more days to go------>

Today(Sat)8.31

I think I've lost a lil sumthing.

Today Sat(8.31)

More tips!!!

Belly button

Ok so I have a friend that just had a tt and she gave me a little tip on how to get your belly button round again instead of looking like a number one...please note before doing this... Make sure the wounds around the belly button is closed first. Then you get a marble or one of those flat beads you put in the bottom of your vase and place it in your belly button and then place the Johnson & Johnson medical tape over for about 25 minutes once or twice daily and then take it out and increasing the time daily up to 4 hours until you get your desired belly button. Remember to always clean your belly button and marble before and after wash session!

I am looking forward to your results. Same as Letty10 I am window shopping right now. Planning tt in April/May next year.
Girl Mari am so scared, excited and anxious all at the same time lol
I'm am looking forward to my results and it can only be good results.

Prevention!!!

Ok so I am a very strong believer of prevention is better than a cure. With that being said as I was doing my endless research about tt over the years I came upon a dr's website that offered preop instructions and this was one of them.

7 days before sx shower with antibacterial body wash. DONOT use a wash rag or puff use your hands only to wash away all bacteria that might be on the skin. The wash rag and puff hold bacteria and you don't want to transfer it back to your skin.

Day 5------>

Day 4---->

...

Good luck u r going to look fab!!!!
Thank you hun!
Good luck and safe travels. Keep us posted.

Day 3 --->

...

All the best chica...you look so good already that I know you will make an excellent doll...can't wait to see your results :-)
Thanks sweetie I can't wait to wake up with a flat stomach and a nicely rounded ass and shapely hips...lol
good luck

My wish pics!

I couldn't decide if what I wanted my new bod to look like. A lot of a$$ and hips or just enough. So my bf and I had a talk and he said he loves me just as I am. So I asked if he wants me to have a big ole booty and he said no just a rounded out ass. So I went of to see who had my dream bod and I found her.

Your results are gonna be fabulous your body is already nice and your butt is round and full gurll!!!
Love the wish pic!!!
Right not too much just perfect!

Day 2-->

...

good luck with your surgery?you have a nice frame already so when she finish yilfying your gone look out of control.Just dont hurt nobody lol!
Watch out now...lol. Thanks hun!
Hey, did you happen to find a tip on preventing your tt scar from opening? I have read ppl scar reopened after 2-3 weeks, an month even.

Airport

Waiting to board that Yilyification plane.... Yessss that day is here finally!

Hey hun, Searched last night and couldn't really find anything much but here's what I found so far..."Wound opening. This can occur due to pressure on the incision, exaggerated movement or trauma during recovery, inflammation from sutures, an infection, wound edge hardening, or suture failure." I'll keep looking for you since I'll be doing nothing much for the next 2-3 weeks.

More tips!!!

Ok so I'm at the airport hanging out waiting for my flight to board so I decided to do some research on

Wound reopening---->

For the first three months after a tummy tuck, you'll need to take care when moving and avoid positions that strain your incision line — such as quickly bending at the waist — to prevent the re-opening of the wound.

Day 1->

Lets just count down the hours now. Yily emailed me a few days to confirm I'm the first one in sx So that is awesome. As soon as I land Dominga will take me to CIPLA to get my testing done and then we wait for the big day. Ladies wish me luck and say a prayer for me. Thank you to all the ladies that have been interacted with me and supported me through my journey this far.

Pictures!

I will take lots of pictures but I will probably not post them until about 7 days or so. I will need my rest so ease be patient with me for them. I will try my best to be as detailed as I can about my journey after my sx.

Thank you again to all you ladies for your support. Best of luck and god bless to all having sx in the next 7 days. As I will be resting and trying my best to stay off of RS, it is too addictive...lol.

See you on the flat side!!!!

el señor Jesus te proteja y tu recuperacion sea rapida, admiro a todas las chicas que se atreven a ir al quirofano sin miedo, yo soy una cobarde :-/
You're getting close... Good luck :) I wish u the best!!
Mucho gracias chica!

Touchdown!!!!

Dominga's

Giulia was waiting for me at the airport when I arrived. She is very nice. Took me about 30 minutes total to get through customs 25 of which was spent waiting for my luggage. This part is horrible they need to fix this ASAP. Other than that everything seems great for now. Hella tired been up and about since 3 am had about 3 hours sleep the night before entertaining my in laws who came to see me off.

Now I am here and this feels so surreal. I have wanted this for so long and it never seemed possible with finances and timing. And as my mom says if it's god's will, it will be done. So I guess it was his will for me to have my Sx.

CIPLA & gloves!

Trip to CIPLa

Met Samira and she is very nice.

Arrived at CIPLA to have my labs zone and I was in and out in 5 minutes!

While having my blood drawn i didnt have to ask for anyone to pur gloves on. I am here to confirm yes they do put gloves on with all ten fingers covered none exposed.

I dunno maybe it has to do with the lab tech!

The guy that did my X-rays was very nice and so was the lady that did the blood work I didn't get her name.

Good luck! Cant wait for you to join us in the TT crew....lol
Thank you sweetie and a counting down the hours now.
Good night Hun Wishing u nothing but th best .....

Today is the big day!

Well this is it!! I was so nervous/excited that I could barely sleep last night. I'm going to be exhausted by the time I get to my surgery! Oh well, it'll all be worth! Ok ladies see you on the flat side. Oh and I can't stay off of rs I have nothing else to do but watch movies and be on the net. So I'll be posting still...lol. Ok I'll be back on Sunday...lololol.

Good Luck and May GOD be with you!!! Also let us know how you were able to sleep with having your sx done.
Praying for a speedy recovery
Hope all is well sending u tones of hugs n kisses I can't imagine the pain but Im praying for speedy n safe recovery Hun that everything is how u wanted n more . GOD BLESS.

Made it to the flat side ladies!

Thank all of you for your prayers and blessings. I will give a detailed review in a few days. Off to sleep again before I start rambling.

Hey baby cakes I hope you are feeling ok! Good Prayers are going up..I pray the best recovery over you and yess you made to where Im tryna be on the flat side! Muah xoxo Get Well Soon
hope all is well Hun. My payers are with u
Hope your doing well, can't wait to read about your experience. I have a week to go for my surgery. Reading some of these post is starting to scare me.

Day of and after surgery

I got to CIPLA and and had to wait on the cardiologist cause he was stuck in traffic. After he get there about 1/2 an hour later we get the ball rolling. Took me downstairs to admissions and then to my suite. Yily came in and greeted me with a hug and kisses. I was playing candy crush and we talked about how she was stuck at level 35 for the longest...lol. So she told me to get undressed and she took pictures and started marking me up for surgery. Samira gave me the blue pill and I was out for a few hours. Then this guy came in and wheeled me off to surgery. I got there the put me on the table and they put the. I've in and I started to get woozy. Then 3 of then held me down and stuck me with the epidural which I felt btw.

Here comes the disappointing part Yily did do my surgery a bunch of guys did. After she marked me up that was it I never saw her again. While in the operating room this man kept squeezing alcohol in my mouth telling me to breathe, breathe. I dunno what that was about. It was fucked up to say the least.

After I started breathing they wheeled me back to my room and onto my bed. Then a few hours went by and I started having this outrageous pain in my stomach that kept getting worse and worse despite the medicine they kept giving. I was in excruciating pain at this point and this bitch ass nurse Ana telling me I'm a baby. I said bitch I'm no baby I an hurting and I need a doctor. Then Yily assistant came in and was rubbing my head and said I will be ok. I kept asking for them to put me in my faja. I think I needed the compression, so as soon as the stuffed me in a smedium faja the pain stopped. I was lying down on my ass the whole time and my ass hurt like hell.

So after I got through all of that I lay back in the chair in the room and fell asleep and then the same bitch of a nurse came in talking about you going bye bye, I said thank god cause you people are just terrible. I had about 4 nurses and Maria and the other two were very attentive I must say every time I called they came. I threw up after the gave me some nasty soup. I called Maria and she came running to get me all cleaned up.

Oh I for got as I am screaming with pain do you believe this bitch was stuffing that damn soup in my mouth.

Thanks Hun. It was a hard at first I was in excruciating pain for a minute cause the med they give wasn't working. Be on the lookout for a skinny nurse called Ana she is a real bitch. Maria she is a sweetheart.
Thank you babygirl. Woke up this morning with less pain than yesterday so that's good.
Well how some of the nurses treat you is the only part I was scared about and the guy squeezing alcohol in my mouth talking about breathe that had me scared.

*yily didn't do my surgery!

...

Sry to hear how you where handle and I just got my passport and about to get an sx day but the one question I want to ask since you'll not posting pics until Tuesday "How do you think you look so far"
I look good...I'll post one or two in a few for you guys.
That great cause after all of that crazy shit I wanted to know what you think so far well I guess I'll get my sx date now SWEETIE I hope you enjoy the rest of your day and praying for your speedy recovery and thx for the update later;))

A Few Pics - 3 Days post op!

i am super swollen. Cant stand straight yet. Had a blac tee under the my faja and it made me too dam hot so i got up and took it off. it was hell to get it back on. stuffed a bunch of pads not to get burn.

Happy healing I hope everything is going well
praying for you a speedy recovery
wow you look great you say yily didnt do your surgery but who ever did it did there thang.your stomach looks so flat.Are you happy with your bbl?Im so sorry what you had to go through.

Patience!

Ladies please be patient with me in regards to photos. I will post them but I won't be doing so everyday. I will post one a week for now and then monthly. I was originally to post them today but since I didn't have my massage today I can't post them. It is all kinds of hell getting in and out of this faja. And not to be mean but it is not that serious to put myself through that kind of pain for a few pics. When I get them you will see them. Thanks and be blessed.

You look GREAT! cna you find out contact info on the Doctor that did your sx? And can the contact info for were you are staying? i will like to make my own arrangements. Tks God Bless! you looking like a million dollers!!!!
Thank Hun so far so good. Saw the doc today and she said I had fluid that I need out so I'm trying to get this massage lady here today to do that but if not first thing in the am.
Thank you Hun I need it I am in pain I thought it would have subsided much more by now.

Dominga's RH(Guilia's Room)

DON'T book this room if you want your rest. These f$&(;:*%# kids are annoying tha fuck out of me. I cannot sleep for nothing. I am so pissed I been trying to sleep for the last 4 hours and I can't between the baby screaming and the older kids screaming and yelling its a fu€*%$&@ nightmare! I want to hurt somebody!

Try going to www.healinghavendr.com I heard its very nice.
Well I am glad you like the results... I have been on pin and needles for you. I wish you had loved everything. I am living vicariously through you boo! Try your best to rest. My friend from DR told me it is a notorious thing there for the power to go out. God be with you. I'm still praying and thinking about you.
Thanks babes. I'll do my best!

1 week PO!

i week post op still have these damn drain in and i want it out really bad.

Wow you look so natural! You make the recovery process look good... On a scale from 1 to 10 how intense is your tummy tuck pain? Are you getting any sleep?
thanks babes...about 2 if that. the lipo is the part that hurts like a bitch. cause you have to lie on your back. no choice
WOW you go girl..... Looking GREAT!!!! I want to join you on the FLAT side!!!! Sweet!!!

Recovery House Review...Good, bad & ugly!

The Good thing about this recovery house is that the rooms are very clean. the hosts as people are very nice especially Dominga's sisters. The first day i arrived everyone was very nice especially Guilia, then after my surgery anything i would ask her for she would act like i was bothering her and give attitude.

Bad & Ugly

Not sure how to put this, you have to beg them for food if Cesa dominga's sister is not there even then you have to wait to the point where you are about to pass out from hunger. I originally booked the loft for $50 per night including 3 meals. Well little did i know that the loft was now being built. So when i got here they put me in another room. every morning you wake up they give you a glass of juice as breakfast, and lunch if you ask enough times even then they act like its a problem and dismiss you until you ask about 3 or 4 times. then they have to go out to buy you food appose to home cooked food. theres no dinner again unless you beg. Its been 3 days since i have had headaches due to not eating anything for literally 24 hours. Now Her sister is back and i was fortunate enough that she fixed me breakfast and brunch and no dinner cause she has left already. When i originally booked this was the main reason for me booking the loft, now i get here there is no loft and the reason im in this room is because there is no ac. Well Guilia wakes up at 6 every morning and shuts the AC off until around 8 or 9 everyday while i am here trying to sleep and waking up soaking wet in my faja. i have to take it off and let it dry. It is beyond me why i am paying to be comfortable and recover from surgery and you do things like this.

Tomorrow i will be leaving here with a friend and heading to another location where this is not a problem.

Thanks for the honesty .
aww :( how dare she! I hope you find some place better. I hate that you have to go look for another place when you should be relaxing and getting better that why you paid them...
That's nuts I hope you do leave there they sound ratchet....

Another Massuese!

So the massages I've been getting thus far was a waste of money. I was not draining. I had a lot of fluid build up to the point where I could lie on my back it was so painful. I got a new Massuese yesterday and whew let me tell you she is so good. First she had to poke a hole in the incision in my ass crack so I could drain, that was so painful I literally blacked out. After all of the poking and massaging etc I was at a relief when she was done.

Medication!

This is very important ladies, I only took 5 of my heparin shots and I had blood clots in the incision in my butt that's why I couldn't drain and that's why there was so much fluid build up. As I mentioned Cesa was not here for 3 days those were the days I didn't get the shot she administered them for me. How ever I am back on track and set for another massage during the course of the day. I have to walk a lot even though your feet swell like melone you have to. I have to chug lots of juice and water to flush my body and stay hydrated. Going back to bed now.

OMG! Blood clots are like a four letter word! I pray that Jesus and the Angels bring you loving healing light to wash over you throughout your recovery. What an ordeal! You are truly very strong. Rest.
Yup so when you see people on this site say you don't need them shots they are straight up LYING or they have not had all the procedures done together. But the good thing I only have to go through this onetime and you live and learn from experiences to tell others.
Begging to eat? WTF? Hunger would have had me acting up. Good for you for leaving. Your meals contribute to healing. This is just wrong.

Measurements!

Pre Post

9/6 Bust 36C 9/19 36C
9/6 Waist 39 in 9/19 33in and shrinking
9/6 Hips 44in 9/19 45in

Hey hope your healing well!
You look awesome!
Hope everything ok

Miami Airport Hater!

So I'm at Miami airport for my connecting flight home and I'm going through customs and the lady pushing the wheelchair through and this bitch not sure if she is a hater or past patient cause she had a jacket on and I couldn't really tell. Anyway I'm in the wheelchair going through customs and here she goes and piss me off...she is standing there with two other females and she blurts out oh she coming back from the DR she just had surgery. Look at her waist...excuse me...I said I can't really tell are you a past patient and know the routine or you were never a patient and you just mad that you didn't get my curves? Have a great day! Man the nerve of some people just straight nosy and like to gossip.

You look awesome.....
You look great! did you ever confront Yily that you know she didn't do your surgery?? Thats kind of shady.. I guess she is training her staff, and probably overwhelmed, but still... thank God you look good!!!! xo
You look awesome. Loving the booty!!!

Draining!

So I think I might have some fluid accusation in my back and I was wondering if any of you ladies know anyone nurse or masseuse in NJ/NY area that would drain it for me. Please I bod me the info. Thanks a million ladies!

yes there is a place in Queens called nova esthetics. check it out! on queens blvd.
Pheonyxx you need to get more lymphatic massages to get rid of your fluid acumulation.
Hi Gianna how are you? I need to get bit drained first and then I will start getting more to prevent the fluid build up again.

Not Happy!

So Im not sure if I'm accumulating fluid because as soon as I take my garment of I swell up like a balloon and it's puffy. So today I'm on my way to get my massage and drained hopefully that'll do it an I will feel better. Other than that I look amazing in my clothes and just waiting to start my scar therapy and exercising again. My but has lost one in as is expected but I still love it. It is what I wanted just to round it up nicely. My inner thighs hurt like hell and feels like I have pebbles in them just have to keep massaging to soften up the scar tissue and smoother out. Will update with some pics in a few!

Medication Heparin shots are not for lumps in your wound they are prophylactic ( preventative ) for post- op blood clts..,that can travel to your lungs and brain and kill you. When you have surgery you are immobilized by pain and the surgery . That's why it's paramount that you get up and move around as quickly as possible post- op. The morning after surgery the nurse will get you up out of bed and assist you to a chair. Each day as you get stronger you will be moving and walking around. There is a fine balance between walking ans resting for recuperation. Your body will tell you when to rest. The team here is great... the one thing lacking is detailed pre-op instructions ans post-op instructions. So many people don't understand the medications and what they are for. A lot of misleading and inaccurate information medical information are posted by some people. In defense a lot of helpful information is also available. Just reach out and one of your real self family will help out. I'm now 9 days post- op, going home... Awesome experience...no negatives..
Happy healing girl this is truly a process things will get better
Thanks for updating us ma! I hope your massage makes you feel better!

6 WEEKS POST OP!!!!

Ok so I'm 6 weeks post op and I have lost a ton of weight. I am currently weighing 174 pounds u came home at 190 with swelling etc. anyway I lost 2 inches off my butt and for some reason it looks bigger u guess because my waist is still shrinking. I still have a lot if swelling especially the area where the muscle was repaired. I have a few pics with clothes in and I'll post later pics without clothes.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Excuse the typos damn iphone auto correct.

...

Omg thank you for sharing that with us and I was wondering why I cant get in touch with her now I see thats god telling me to listen before I act
How was your post op service with yily ? Your tt is to die!
Thanks...but I didn't see Yily after she marked me up for surgery. But my after care with Cedano was excellent

Disappointed!

Well I haven been on RS lately because I am not too happy with my results. I have a lump above my bb and I think it's a hernia if the sutures were not done correctly and they came loose. I have to have a revision and I am not sure what doctor to use for this. I emailed Duran since back in October and she didn't bother to respond to any if my emails.

I am not sure I want to go to Yily simply because of my experience the first time around. I am really upset that I did everything right to prepare for my surgery to bd a success and this is what u get. Well I know what to expect when I do it again. I will attempt to do a more detailed search for another doctor and hope that they will so the job correct this time.

Hope you are well!! Can you please post pix? Also, what is your height? Thank you doll=)
Woooow I'm sad ur exp wasn't a gd one
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon