Dr Surgery - Dominican Republic, DO

Day 4 PO, feeling better. First day was the worst,...

Day 4 PO, feeling better. First day was the worst, but everyday it gets better. I am swollen all over. The compression socks really are important. The clinic was clean buy the wait time was crazy! I was told to go to the clinic at 615am and I did not get operated until 3pm. The next day I was taken to Virginia's recovery house. I can not stress how happy I was to go to that recovery house. All the ladies there are angels. Virginia, julissa, joana and Martha. They made this ordeal bearable.

Tummy tuck with Dr. Robles

I am so happy with my results. Dr Robles is a great doctor. :-D
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Robles was very polite and caring before and after surgery.

Wow you look great!!! You should update us.
WOW Lolis.... I would have never guess it was you! you look so tiny and sculpt... not that you look bad before its that now you look like a teenager!!! So happy you look so good!!!
How I was just wondering where you got the information of the recovery house I'm trying to find one for July there's not to much info about them online.
Happy Healing!
Hey do you have the information for the virginia recovery house, my recovery center cancelled on me at the last minute so im tryin to find somewhere to stay please help!!!
Hi, Virginia's RH # is 809 567 4419
I'm glad your recovery is going well!! :-) Continue to heal hun!! Good Luck
Continued health to you Lolita05! Glad you're doing well, can't wait to see :))
Thank you. :-)
I am scheduled for sx on June 27th with Dr. Robles. Why was the wait so long? and how Baaddd 1 to 10 would you say the first day was. My husband is in DR right now working and he is going to the Clinic today to see it and meet Laura and the doctor is she is not in surgery. He wants to make sure that I am going to be safe, that's why I love him so. Hope you feel better soon and congrats on making it to the flat side. Can you also put up some pics.
I am assuming that the long wait has to be because there are so many doctor in that clinic doing surgeries that the doctors themselves are waiting for room to become available too. Dr Robles is a good doctor she cares about her patient well-being first. She wouldn't do anything she considers risky. The pain is really how sore you feel. The truth is that I really didn't feel much pain from the tummy tuck, it's the lipo on the back which feels uncomfortable and very sore. As soon as I can I will post some pics.

Congratulations!   Wow that was a long day sitting around and waiting for the surgery.  I would have gone mad!

Thank you, yes that was hard because I couldn't eat anything since 10pm the night before.

UGH being hungry makes me crabby!!!

Happy recovery!!!