6 Days Away from my Surgery W/Dr. Walkiris Robles and I'm So Excited...it's Time for my Journey to Start!

First off, I've been a fake member (lol not really...

First off, I've been a fake member (lol not really )of real self for a while now...even tho I just created an acct. I religiously used, and read and researched the results and concerns of other members who have had a TT or thinking about getting a TT done on this site as an aid in my decision to get mines done, and I'm so thankful for this site. Ive been overweight my whole life...gaining and losing weight constantly...but ive been told that i carry it well...and i do pride myself on tht....

You see...my journey started almost a year ago, for the second time, I began my weightloss venture in March/2012...I did it the hard way...no shortcuts...I changed my diet, went to the gym 6-7 days a week and even gave up alcohol for the time being.(which was so hard to do...I'm 25 and like to go out and what's a party without a social drink ?! But thts another story for another day! Lol) I was honestly at my wits end and fed up with how I looked and most of all how I felt about myself. Don't get me wrong...people say I'm a pretty girl...but there's always a cliffhanger with those compliments... "you're pretty for a big girl" n hearing it was always like a stab to my soul...I was just tired of feeling not good enough...of always feeling second best to my smaller friends because of my size or damn near invisible at times because I wasn't in a 2 piece. I was fed up feeling like you almost made the cut.

With that being said, I used all of those feeling as my motivation and that help me stick to my diet and kept me in the gym evn when I didn't want to. I lost 64lbs and went from a sz 18/20 to a 10/12. I fell in love with my accomplishments and most of all with fashion all over again...everything fitted better...almost perfect until I looked at my stomach...I'm an apple so fat mostly stores in my mid section and although my stomach have dramatically decreased it wasn't flat and still a major issue for me...l honestly live my size and to get my stomach to a place where I can love it I would have to be way smaller and that's not what I'm looking for...I want a flat, hourglass figure, I just want to live my body...and after my hard work, I've decided that I'm going to get my TT.

I'm going to Dr. Robles in DR because in truly amazed with her work. My surgery is March 5th and I'm so excited...I fly to DR on the 4th. I'm a ball of emotions and honestly joined this site for support. No one really knows except for one if my friends...reason is because I've notice that since I've lost weight my friends are much more judgmental and not as happy for me as I'd like...which kind of hurts...my weightloss was nothing short of blood, sweat and tears and I kno that everybody isn't going to be happy that I'm finally taking charge of my happiness but I don't need any negativity in this new chapter of my life. I worked my ass off to lose 64lbs and this TT is just the icing only already glazed cake! ;) My bday is in a couple months and I honestly really and truly want to be happy and feel good about my self and not hate my body in a picture! So that's it...I'm counting the days and staying hopeful...and to my other Robles supporters...I can't wait to hear from u! Officially, I'm getting a TT, lipo of waist, back, sides of breast and fat transfer to buttocks. Patiently waiting for Monday! :)

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

How is the surgery gouing? Any pics
Social, Thank you for sharing your story. How is everything going for you? I had a TT w/ lipo and breast lift with Robles. I am finally home and 14 days po. I did get my drain removed before I left. Besides swell hell, I'm doing well. I hope you are as well!
Safe recovery and please check in
Good luck! Hope all is well! :)
good luck!!e I am sure you will be just fine. My surgery is schedule for April 4.
Hi! OMG I could have written your story! So happy for you, and so proud of what you are doing for yourself! I practically stood up to give you a standing ovation! Your real true friends will be happy for you, share your happiness, show you off as their friend and keep your secrets. Good luck in your journey and from everything I read on here, we will have no regrets, only wishing we would have done it earlier! Mines scheduled for the 18th, so will be looking forward to reading more about you! Thanks for your story!
Hi talented!!! Thank you for your support...it feels so good for a change....because I haven't told anybody I feel like I'm hiding this secret that I'm tryna cover up and often wondered am I doin the right thing keeping it private! But eff that...I'm literally 2 days away to HAPPINESS! N it feels so good! I leave DR on the 14th, my only wish is that I could have met you...but I will defbe keeping up with your story as well hun!!! Keep me updated and before and after pics are on it's way! Thanks again from Ur new team Robles buddy... ;)
I'm sure you're getting packed, so just wanted to wish you the best! You will do the right thing and tell people if and when you are ready. It's your body, your decision and your secret if you want it to be! Congrats and safe travels!
Good luck! Wishing you very safe travels and a speedy recovery. Can't wait to see your results. I am scheduled for March 13th for a Tummy Tuck, Breast Aug and Lipo with Dr. Robles and I'm so excited I can't even think. 12 more days :-).
Thank you so much luv! I'm so happy for you...n I can imagine how ur feeling...trust me...my 12 days ago was like a moment of reality...like this is really happening! Lol I wish we could of at least meet...leave Dr on the 14 but who knows...can't wait to see ur results as well! This is a new chapter for all of us! #TeamRobles. Keep me updated hun!
Good luck!
Thank you so much!
Praying for safe travels and surgery for you. Team Robles!!!! Btw tell her to call me, lol!!!
Lol Thank you so much and no prob..,I will deliver the msg! ;)