" 50 " ready to live life Getting TT, Lipo and BBL..... - Dominican Republic, DO

I am going for a tummy tuck, Lipo of waist flanks...

I am going for a tummy tuck, Lipo of waist flanks and full back with BBL. I have gotten several quotes and the one I got for Dr. Robles was the one I decided to take. Laura is so AWSOME. She is always on point when you ask her a question she's there to answer them. No matter how many you ask. I'm. Scheduled for January 11th. I am so excited and nervous but still can't wait to have my sx . If any one out is going to D.R IN January I'd love to have a travel buddy.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I'm still searching for Dr. In the D.R. and trying to get quotes . So I also came across a company called surgery guys. Spoke to (Larry) nice guy. So he actually called me about a quote and it was in the range of close to 8,000.00 all inclusive. But I've gotten other quotes for about 5,000.00 to 5,200.00 so we spoke several times and I told him I got a quote for the amounts I mentioned. He said I'm sure when you get down there to this Dr. That's quoting you this amount you'll be paying more there is no way they can.give.you what your.wanting for that price. I.said I have my.quote in writing. I said I'm still getting quotes but have the Dr. I want. He said look up Dr. Camilo I said I requested a quote from her . Then he tells me he works for her to get patients for her. So he sent her a email to tell her what quote he gave me so she would not provide me a quote on her own. I thought that was shady. The way he did that. And I got a email the next day from Dr. Camilo stating Larry ( surgery guys ) provided a quote. So I told Larry for a tummy tuck and Lipo and BBL I have not seen her quotes for 8000.00 so I told him thank you but no thank you . I 'll stay with my first choice Dr. I just wanted to share this with my real self ladies.