" 50 " ready to live life Getting TT, Lipo and BBL..... - Dominican Republic, DO

I am going for a tummy tuck, Lipo of waist flanks...

I am going for a tummy tuck, Lipo of waist flanks and full back with BBL. I have gotten several quotes and the one I got for Dr. Robles was the one I decided to take. Laura is so AWSOME. She is always on point when you ask her a question she's there to answer them. No matter how many you ask. I'm. Scheduled for January 11th. I am so excited and nervous but still can't wait to have my sx . If any one out is going to D.R IN January I'd love to have a travel buddy.
Dr. camilo & ( Surgery Guys)

I'm still searching for Dr. In the D.R. and trying to get quotes . So I also came across a company called surgery guys. Spoke to (Larry) nice guy. So he actually called me about a quote and it was in the range of close to 8,000.00 all inclusive. But I've gotten other quotes for about 5,000.00 to 5,200.00 so we spoke several times and I told him I got a quote for the amounts I mentioned. He said I'm sure when you get down there to this Dr. That's quoting you this amount you'll be paying more there is no way they can.give.you what your.wanting for that price. I.said I have my.quote in writing. I said I'm still getting quotes but have the Dr. I want. He said look up Dr. Camilo I said I requested a quote from her . Then he tells me he works for her to get patients for her. So he sent her a email to tell her what quote he gave me so she would not provide me a quote on her own. I thought that was shady. The way he did that. And I got a email the next day from Dr. Camilo stating Larry ( surgery guys ) provided a quote. So I told Larry for a tummy tuck and Lipo and BBL I have not seen her quotes for 8000.00 so I told him thank you but no thank you . I 'll stay with my first choice Dr. I just wanted to share this with my real self ladies.

Hi Ms. Love, I was reading your post and I'm so happy for you. The ladies on this site are here for each other good and bad. We deserve to have a great body and enjoy our life to its fullest. I also was reading "biggurlsrock" profile and she also went to Dr. Robles and was dealing with assist. I feel you should read her profile and see what she had to go through with Dr. Robles assist. so you'll have a heads up when you are there. Good luck and God bless.
Thanks lovingonlymenow, I missed that review. Wow I really hate that happened to biggurlsrock. I'm for sure going to stay clear of Laura. And get things in writing. Because on my quote this blood work ect. In supposed to be included. I've printed off my quote details. And I'm supposed to be going with my Best friend so she going to watch out for me if I'm unable too. I greatly appreciate you bringing that to my attention and sharing. I'm grateful. I hope you get the results you seek happy healing and a safe journey. Be blessed.
Hey and welcome, it's always nice to see other sister from Dallas on the site. I too am from the Dallas area.
Hello and Yes it is , My Dallas real self sister. Nice to see you as well.
Welcome Ms. Love. Good luck to you on your journey! I"m scheduled for March 3rd. I'll be sure to follow you. Keep us updated.
Thank you I sure will and I'll follow you on your journey also. Praying for your safe trip. Look forward to seeing your awesome new body. Good luck!!!!
I will be flying out of dfw with Spirit airlines on Jan. 4th. Laura sent me a follow email today..super excited. My sx is scheduled for the 6th
Excited for you!!!! Hoping to see Robles as well. ;) I look forward to your journey!!!
Thank you, I'll keep you posted. I'm so excited.