May 16 with Yily - Loving my new body!!! *2.5 month post-op update with pics*

I’m 31 years old New Yorker with three kids ,...

I’m 31 years old New Yorker with three kids , who I love to death but did some serious damage on the body. I want from Dammmmmmm to oh damn! Lol So, I been wanting a TT, BL and BBL for about three years, so this year I decided I needed to do something about it.

I gain a lot of weight after I had my daughter but I guess my mind was playing tricks on me because the person in the mirror was not the person I saw in my head. I mean I knew I had gain weight but I just didn’t want to believe it was THAT much weight! So reality hit me one day when my hubby caught my off guard and took a picture of me ( I never let him take a picture of me willingly) Anyway, I saw who I really was and wanted to cry. I was shock that I had allowed myself to get that huge. My heaviest was 228lbs. On July 13 2011 I started a high protein low fat diet. It was torture at first but then I began seeing the results and kept up with me.

Below is my diet menu.

Morning
Oatmeal
Protein shake (Muscle milk)
Banana

Or
Hard Boil egg
Feta cheese
1 slice of whole wheat bread
Protein Shake

Lunch
Chicken or Tuna with a Salad (No Mayo)
Dressing was a little bit of salt, pepper, Lemon and a drizzle of OVOO.
Fruit

Dinner
Steam Veggies or Quinoa
Grilled Chicken or Steak
Small Salad

In between meals If I got hungry I will have a handful of nuts or a fruit salad.
I also started walking everyday for 30 minutes and make sure I drank 8 cups of water.

I manage to lose 98 lbs but I had a lot of loose skin. I look good with clothes on, but undress is another story. Spanx have become my best friend.

I started researching plastic surgeons and went to about 4 different consultations. I wanted to come to DR but husband was against it. He is Dominican so he has heard the horror stories. So I schedule a TT & BL with a PS on Long Island but in the back of my head I know that I wasn’t be happy with the results. I came across RS and was in awe with DR. YilY work! Her sculpting is on point and let me not get started on how tiny she leaves girl’s waist. I talk to my husband and show him her work and he was like Damn she is good lol So we told me to go to DR because he felt if I was going to go through all the pain of a surgery might as well go with someone who was going to give me the curves I want.

I email Yily in the beginning of March and it took her about a week to give me a quote. In the meantime I was talking RS and my email like crazy!! I then felt in Love with Duran work but I was also in love with Yily, I was confused on whom to go with but in the end I chose Yily because I love how she sculpts the body. Don’t get me wrong Duran is on point with her work but I felt that Yily would be the better choice for the results I wanted.

When I finally got a date from Yily for May 16 and I literally scream when I saw my surgery date!

I went ahead and pay off my surgery. I put the...

I went ahead and pay off my surgery. I put the remaining balance into her Chase account and send a copy of the deposit slip via the whatup app.

I packed my bag today. Here is the list of everything am taking with me.
Baby Wipes

small wash towels
Deodorant
Stool softener
diuretics
Wonderful with your weight loss!!! Wish you the best with your tt and recovery :)
lol, thank you!
Honey I feel you on the Spanx. Yes i create optical illusions with my clothes on, but when they come off- Lights out baby!!!!! Lol Congrats on the weight loss I'm on a mission too. Best wishes and I pray you get the b ody of your dreams!

Measure myself today 38-30-40.

Measure myself today
38-30-40.
I am a July- Yilydoll will be going on July 9th. Good luck and I cant wait to see your transformation.
I am thinking about Dr. Yily. Can't wait to see your pictures.
Good luck & can't wait for transformation!

All packed up and ready to go! My surgery is this...

All packed up and ready to go! My surgery is this Thursday but am getting there a day early so I can go to Cipla and have my test done and get settle in. Am going to have a driver pick me up and take me to a hotel near cipla then on Friday I will be heading to a recovery house. Can't wait.

Here the taxi info:

Bambino taxi
Ok. Girl are you flying today? Are you ready for tomorrow? Good Luck, safe flight, and I will check on you later or tomorrow to see how it is going? The big day is around the corner.. Yay!. Happy healing..
Good luck
Goodb luck my date is right behind you!

Am at Cipla

Am here Cipla waiting for my turn I just met Dr YIly. She is very nice And very honest. Told me what Will work best for me. I like that she doest sugarcoat anything : ). Oh she is beautiful And amazing body like everyone says. Will update wirh pics later. Pray for me girls : )
Good luck and update as soon as you can! Wish you luck and an uneventful surgery with a speedy, healthy and fast recovery!
Best wishes . Congrats
Praying that you will have a safe and successful sx with a smooth recovery!

Few pics of cipla

Here a few pics of cipla

Few pics of cipla

So far what I seem the place is very clean. Everyone wear gloves and the nurses and staff are very nice. Yira and Theresa are both very cool and helpful : )
Good luck hon! God bless you! Cant wait to hear abt ur experience!
Omg I took the same exact pic of the lobby. I will try n remember to post tonight so you can see. Lol. Good luck & so excited for you!
Good luck girl and happy-safe-fast recovery. I am glad you mentioned nurses wear gloves, because I've heard others saying that nurses there do not wear gloves.

Day 2

Hey everyone wanted to share a quick update am feeling ok today Thursday and Friday was he'll for me. My tt pain is not so bad what is hurting is the lipo felt like I run a million miles and then got hit with a truck! Am staying at Yasmin recovery house she and her staff have been amazing. And her nurse is worth her weight in gold. Yasmin went to the clinic after my surgery and was there in the morning to see how I was doing if u still need a place to stay I highly recommend her. I will post a better review later
Wow girl your stmach is really very flay. Yay! I need more info about Jazmines recovery house, so when you get a chance and feel better please let me know. Question, does Yily goes to her place or you have to go to CIPLA foe post ops checkups?
you ave to go to cipla but jasmine takes you ill send you a msg with her info
Can you pleasw inbox me her info as well? Thank you.

Day 3

Am feeling a lot better today! Yesterday, I was regretting my decision, I had buyers remorse. I was in so much damn pain. My butt felt like I was lying on a rock and the top of my stomach were she repair my muscles were on fire. I try to get up but I had no one ounce of strength I had to have someone help me get up to use the bathroom. Today I woke up feeling way better. I'm able to get in and out of bed by myself and I have been walking. I been taking motrin for the pain and that has been helping me. It's gets better everyday. The 1st two days are hard, everything hurts, I was sore, uncomfortable and dizzy. I will update my full experience once I have enough energy to do it : )

Day 3

Here a few before and after. The after look a little weird because am still walking and standing hitch over from my tt but I can see a difference
You look great! Can you send me Yasmines information? Does she have a website or pictures available? Happy Healing!

Few more

After am still hutch but I see a difference
thanks! I inbox u her info
https://www.facebook.com/groups/122166914648478/ here her fb info
Thanks!

Like what I see so far

I like what I see so far yily is a master at what she does but her attitude need some work. She is nice at first but turn off the nice switch in a minute. I got 4 different quotes and what I hit her off on what up app she gave me a price well after surgery she Came to me told me I own her 1g this was after I had paid my balance in full. Yira never updated that info. Don't get me wrong yira is nice but they are very unorganized So anyway we want back and forth and she said she told me during surgery I own her more and I said ok. Well I don't remember this I was drugged up!!! Hello! Anyway I told her I don't own u anything I show her our chat from the what up ap and she got mad said ok fine and left with an attitude. So she should be mad at her assistant not me. While I do think her work is great she needs to change her attitude. Anyways I like what I see because I had a pancake butt and now I see some butty
Hope it went well hun, and I'm confused about her telling you you owe her 1 k...
Question your quite price says $4,500 and after sx she asked for another 1,000?
Huh! That is not at all whatsoever. It seems you need to have things very clear and tansparent to avoid misscommunications. I am sorry you went through that situation. Happy healing.

I was wrong about Yasmin " recovery house" stay away!!!!

Hey first I want to say I'm sorry to anyone whom I recommended this place to the first 3 days were great,now things are real bad and unsanitary. I will do a full update soon.
Oh No!! What happened?
Hey.hope ur healing is gping well. I dont c any b4 or after pic did u take them.down????
What,!!

Yasmin "refugee camp"

She promise us only four girls, now there more then that! She got greedy and her service went downhill. One night we had to wait till 9:30 to eat dinner, and she ask us do you want coco peoples, you're hungry? Please stay away from here
The best thing you can do for a peaceful recovery is to stay at the florida hotel, Hire a nurse(I can recommend one if you like) and a taxi service to pick up from airport and drive you around(Bambinotaxi.com)
Wow that is crazy... Glad you had all of your paperwork. I am waiting to hear she received my deposit... My bank said it went through but who knows if she got it or not... Nervous about the whole thing... Glad to hear you are happy with your results. Did you take your post-op pics down? I can't see them.
Oh my god you poor thing! That's awful! I agree find a decent hotel & hire a nurse. As far as I can tell no decent RH out there. Oh & check my lobby pic I posted. Lol
Oh wow. That is not a recovery house, you chose the right name. Jacqueline's was nothing like that. Well good luck with your recovery sweetie

The last straw that broke the camel's back!

So ok I been trying to just suck it because I don't know anyone here and where am going to go, I can't barely walk let along carry my luggage. However, today Yasmin took us to get our nails done(after asking her a few times ) and JaZZbelle drain broke and she had fluid all over her. We ask her to take us to CIPLA asap and she said let's go to my house first then I take her there since my house is closer. At this point I got pissed and told her you need to take her now!! She told me am running this, I said no, you're not a doctor take her now! We paid you money so you can help us recover and she is in pain. Finally she agree but the two other girls that were with us didn't see this since they were at the food court getting something to eat, she goes over to them acting like she was concern, with her fake puppy eyes and said "guys am really worried about her I think am going to take her to Cipla first and drop you guys after, ok" Am like are you damn serious! I had to scream at you to do it. While we were driving she said I wonder what it is but is not big deal happens all the time! I told her is probably from that hard ass bed you have as sleeping in the refugee camp. She stay quiet. Well mrs. thing is dropping it like it hot at the korake bar and instead of helping the new girls out of surgery she has her stepdad sleeping in the kitchen floor to "look after us". We ask them for our money back for the days we have left because we all decide to go to a hotel and they starting screaming at us and saying now. They are treating us like princesses! These people are nuts!!! Pictures don't lies ladies, please don't let this girl convince you. She has a real self profile so she can leave comments with her info. She also got kicked out of duran group because she was posing as a patient so that she can get send FB msg with her info to the girls in the group.

please don't mind any typos am heated so am not checking for typos.
OH MY GOD that's so horrible! I hope everything works out.. How can a person get greedy like that and put vulnerable people in such distress?! Y'all are obviously weakened from the extensive procedure of BBL, and that's the type of ish you guys have to deal with? I am beyond pissed! I'm glad I read your review.. I've felt funny about recovery houses and I think I'll just go to a hotel and hire a nurse like you said.. Does anyone have tips of good nurses? Or do you know any BBL sister who hired a nurse who was good? Happy healing babe!
Hey mama, sorry to hear about all of that! Thats crazy shit! Thanks for the heads up and i hope you feel better. I feel real bad for you to go through all of that while tryna recover! Try not to go NEW YORK STYLE on them don't want anything bad to happen to you while your in another country! Keep calm and enjoy your nice new body you will be home soon! safe healing! Thanks for the update and i FORSURE won't go there!
Sorry to hear about the bad experience, I hope everything works out in your favor from here on out....but I'm happy someone was able to give a review on that Yasmin, her recovery house was brought to my attention, At first I said hell no but just a couple of days ago I began to consider because I haven't heard of any bad reviews. Thanks so much for your post.

Nurse's info

The nurse name is Morgery Gil she is a sweet heart. She doesnt speak a lot of english but if you translate the msg in spanish she should be able to replied back.

The girl that does our massages for us is great. She only charges $25 and comes to you. Her info is Brunilda Garcias brunildagarcia@hotmail.com cell is 809-846-3466.
Glad you like your results. Unfortunate there's a miscommunication about money and glad you worked it out. I'm concerned about these houses popping up to assist with recovery. RS members deserve to know the truth b/c so many members are trying to go to Yasmin's and I'm sure this blog will help her understand the quality of service expected. Glad your patty cake turned into a phatty cake
Wow!! I am sorry u had to go threw that I hope you recover well. This is the first I am hearing of Yasmin recovery house and I'm happy u put that ratchet lady in her place! No one should have to go threw that experience! Quick question do you know if Jacquilene will reopen In August ??
Hey girl hope your recovering well. Im sorry to hear about the "recovery place". Strange thing she messaged me on fb even though i never said i was doin surgery. Just had dra duran as a friend. She offered her services and all. My husband got kinda suspicious that day n i didnt even worried much... now i see the problem. Thanks for updating us on that. Good luck with the rest of your recovery and will we be seeing pics?

Florida hotel

we are at the florida hotel now, very nice place. I'm so glad I'm out here now. The bet thing you can do for a good recovery is to stay at a nice hotel, hire a nurse for a few days and driver. Better then any recovery house.
Good to hear! Thanks for update!
She was like oh it was an incovinience 3 extra girls showed up by mistake and they had no where to go or stay. Please if that was true she would of not picked u guys up period. She just saw the opportunity to make extra $$ and took advantage and over filled her home
Are you gonna post any pics ?

a little more

Hey girls. I just wanted to say that DR, its a nice place and I don't regret caming here for surgery. Im just mad at myself for not better planning my stay so that I would have avoid all this crap. I'm still swollen but I like what I see so far. Dr. Yily really is great at what she does but her staff needs to get better organize so that they aren't any issues with money. I don't think it's her fault, I think that there is a lack of communications.
I don't think the after care at Yily is bad either. You don't see YIly(unless you want to but you have to wait into she is out of surgery) She has a Dr. that works with her and she does all your after care. Be sure you see her at least four days after you surgery. She is very nice and very caring.

We told her about what happen at Yasmin's and she was piss! She called Yasmin and went off on her. Yasmin was trying to say we were lying and that my friend agree to sleep in the living room and even ask her to put up the curtains! She told Yira and Teresa to make sure none of Yily patient ever stay there.
Wow that's good
I will when I get home
Ok thank you , I wish you a safe and speedy recovery

Plaza Florida Suites Hotel info

I been getting a lot of msg on hotel florida info.

It's real nice and clean. It's a suite hotel, so you get kitchen and a living room area. It's literally around the corner from Cipla. I just walked there for my checkup.

Plaza Florida Suites
809-412-1212
Avenida Bolivar 203, esquina Armando Rodríguez,

see pics here
What r thejr rates?
Yes I believe that's where Duran started sending her dolls.
Lmaoo well done girl! But is already too late cus the pics ARE online lmao shes gna loose lots of busienss. I already got my deposit back anyway.. My 2 buddies are going together. How r u guys going to eat? Do u feel better enough walking to the supermarket? If so what r ur reviews for the supermarket is it expensive? Do they sell box of water? Sorry 4 all the ?s im just planning how my friends r gna survive at the hotel lol! Lol were planning to like cook and stuff n go food shopping

Driver, cooking lady , hotels fees etc

Ok, if you need a driver am using Juan from Bambitaxi.com. Very nice and reliable and his rates are fair. He charges $35 to pick you up from the airport. He will also drive you around if you need to.

If you need a nurse:

Her email is manyorisgil@hotmail.com and her phone is 809-372-0731 cell phone is 809-277-5528. She also has a FB account search for her by her email address.

IF you need food.

Juan the taxi driver maid also cooks.His maid name is Migelina. She charges $15 a day to cook for you but you have to supply the food. Breakfast at hotel florida is includes and it's was pretty good. Lots of fruits, toast, cereal, eggs, ham, cheese and fresh squeeze juices and they charge $130 a day for a master suite, it has two beds and two sofa beds. A Jr. suite has one bed and one sofa bed, I believe the price is. $110. You can also have the from office order you food and they will deliver it to your room.

Another hotel is plasa del sol. I stay there my night before surgery, its clean and has a/c but it's outdated. They charge $45 a night an breakfast is included. I don't know if the breakfast is good because I didn't eat there.
omg i am so sorry you went through that thank you for being so honest it will help us other rs girls out! @dorenel im happy you seen this!
yeah thank you. :(
What about massages? Any referrals on them? Thanks for all the info.

email from Yasmin

Am putting this out there so you can see and make an education self. If something is to good to be true it probably is. I'm not getting anything out if so whether you decide to go there or not is ultimately up to you. I just don't want anyone to have to go thru all of this because I was beyond stress instead of recovering.

Here an Jasmin email telling me I had a room and there will be only three other girls there.
Hello ms lady, just thinking about you and hope all is well. Glad to see you have escaped from the prison camp. Keep recovering my dear :)
Question: The pic of the waiting area and the room with the black sofa, where was that? CIPLA?
Yes that's one of the rooms at cipla

Best way to get your date with Yily

am feeling better and loving what I see so far. Girls she is worth it!!! My husband jaw dropped when he saw me at the airport. I may take some pics of me today so you can see the difference, am in awe : )

I saw Yily the last day. She was super sweet to me and wanted to check me before I left. We had a long talk and she explain a lot of things to me and apologize about the error with the money. She says it's jus so much going on, she has her business to run, she receives around $500 email a day (show me her cell phone and it was true). Plus she still has to make time for her family.

She says the best way for you to get you date is to call or email ( I think calling the office is better) and tell them the day you want. If they have the date then tell them you want it and send the $500 deposit( I went to chase and deposit it her account) Keep the deposit slip and that's your confirmation. Bring it with you the day of your surgery.
Then once you make the deposit call back a few days and ask them to send you a confirmation email . The reason to wait a few days to ask for a confirmation email is because Yily is the only one who has access to the chase account and she has to figure out who gave a deposit.

I also have a massage done by a different women the last two days and I really think she is so much better then the first one. She charges $20 each or if you buy a package of 10 it's $15 each. You can email her here(this is not her email address but someone checks it for her since she not to good with the computer) socialmisfit55@facebook.com

Thank you for sharing your experience and for the information. Happy healing
Thank you for this information! Very much appreciated. What was the money issue, I scanned your page and see where you said money issue, but I don't see what actually happened. ?? Thanks again.

list of the US equivalent of the meds

here the list of the US equivalent of the meds Yily wants you to get. If you can't get them all here, is cheaper to get them at a pharmacy in DR then buying them from them.

-Heparina de 40 mg: Had to buys these in DR. I purchase them in a pharmacy in DR. They were around $15 for a box of 2, so you will have to purchase 4 boxes. You can also ask your dr. to prescribe you blood thinning shots.

-Clavulin 1GR: amoxicillin is antibiotic get them prescribe from your doctor.

-DICLOFENACO 50MG: Motrin buy the strongest dose (got them at walmart) I had viocidin from a prior surgery and I took 1 every 8 hours for the first two days.

-OMEPRAZOL 20 MG: prilosec omeprazole(got it in walmart)

-VITAMINA C 500 MG: Vitamin C

-Sulfato Ferroso: sulfuric acid (got them at walmart)

Y ácido fólico 10 mg: Folic acid ( got them at walmart)

-TROMBOCIL CREMA: Arnica cream (got it at amazon.com) This is for bruising however, I purchase this cream when I got home yesterday at Walgreens and being applying it 3 times a day to my bruises and they are about 75% gone.
Ur soo awesome and have been very informative! Thank you so much!! Continue to heal hon! God bless!
Thanks for the info

Update with pics

I love what I see so far. I'm style bruise, swollen and walking with a bit hutch over but I do see a different from my before pics. Yily told me I won't see my real result into around the three month mark but I'm extremely satisfy. When I walked out at the airport and my husband saw me his jaw dropped! He was in awe lol!
Wow Yily did an amazing job on you! You look fantastic! Happy healing sweetie xx
Yes she did! Thank you : )
Thank you so much for the detailed information I believe I will be in need of the taxi service how did you contact him to set up transportation is there a phone number???

Breast

I also got a breast lift with implants from Yily. They are still very swollen and look huge but Dr. says they will be a full C once the swelling goes down.

Breast before/after

Wow, u look great! Love Yily's work!
Thank you! Yes, Yily is a master at what she does : )
your review was so helpful Thank you so much! and you look wonderful!! take care!

Nurse's info & Pricing, taxis & masseuse and hotels

I been getting a lot of msg asking for the nurse's info is on my blog but here it is again. The nurse I usedname is Morgery Gil she is a sweet heart. She does everything for you, from helping you brush your teeth, washing your faja, helping you eat, to helping you with a sponge bath the first days. She doesnt speak a lot of english but if you translate the msg in spanish she should be able to replied back. Her rates are $1500 dominican for two hours or around $37.50 for two hours. In my honest opinion, you don't her there the whole time. I would have her come 2 hours in the morning and two hours in the evening for the first 3 days. After that you might want her to come 2 hours a day.

Her email is manyorisgil@hotmail.com and her phone is 809-372-0731 cell phone is 809-277-5528. Please let her know Ceci send you : )

Taxi info I use both this taxi drivers and they were reliable and always on time

Juan from Bambino Taxi. He charges $35 each way to pick you up at the airport. He also speaks english. Here is his info bambinotaxi.com. www.bambinotaxi.com. info@bambinotaxi.com or call us to 809 780 9635 . Let him know Ceci send you : )

Also if you need someone to drive you around, to the supermarket, cipla, to the pharmacy etc this guys charges $300 pesos per hour (about $7.50 usd) His name is Oliver from Oliver Taxi Services 829-330-9843. He also charges $35 each way to the airport.

If you need a masseuse you can email her at Marielena3155@yahoo.com. She charges $20 each massage or if you buy a package of 10 they are $15 each.

Hotels:

After my not so great stay at the first recovery house we went to Hotel Florida. It's literally a block from Cipla so you can walk there, the staff are great, the rooms are nice and very clean. Breakfast is included.

Plaza Florida Suites
809-412-1212
Avenida Bolivar 203, esquina Armando Rodríguez,

see pics here

Other nearby hotels are:

Barceló Santo Domingo hotel and WESTON in Santo Domingo. They are about 5 minutes from Cipla.

Nurse info

I been getting a lot of msg asking for the nurse's info is on my blog but here it is again. The nurse I usedname is Morgery Gil she is a sweet heart. She does everything for you, from helping you brush your teeth, washing your faja, helping you eat, to helping you with a sponge bath the first days. She doesnt speak a lot of english but if you translate the msg in spanish she should be able to replied back. Her rates are $1500 dominican pesos for two hours or around $37.50 usd for two hours. In my honest opinion, you don't need her there the whole time. I would have her come 2 hours in the morning and two hours in the evening for the first 3 days. After that you might want her to come 2 hours a day.
Iwantawaist, OMG!!! You look amazing.....and I'm sure it's getting better every day!.... Thanks for sharing your information.....I'm staying at Barcelo....is that walking distance from CIPLA?.... I'm going with my husband. Do you think my taxi fare will be doubled because of two of us?..... Would he be able to stay with me the night at CIPLA?.... is that an option... Thanks, Curvytita13
Hey mama.. How you are doing? You always sooo helpful. Thanks a bunch.. Miss talking to you...
HI Sweetie : ) Am feeling good! I think I over exhausted myself this week, trying to get my house back in order, so i'm trying to take it easy. I'm surprise how well my body is healing though, I though I would be in a lot of pain but am actually feeling pretty good just a little soreness in my back. How are your plan coming alone with your surgery? Try not to over packed most of the things I took I didn't even wear! lol

15 days post-op with pics

I took these 15 days post-op. I'm still swollen(can't wait till it goes away!). I'm wearing my faja and have pads and my ab board on. I'm wearing a small faja now and I have develop a love/hate relationship with it. My faja has become my frienemy. I can't stand her when I have it on but I sure do need her when I take it off.
You look great! Yily performed a miracle on you hun!
Ur ass is huge :) ! Lol
Which faja do you have?

15 days post op

Here I am 15 days post op. My waist looks weird because of the way am standing and because I'm stuffed with a ab board and pads lo
Thank you for the info... It's ok to sleep on your new butt?
Yup, Yily says you can sleep on it from day one.
WOW you look amazing like a totally different person! Amazing results!

Yily Facebook Fan page

Yily did an amazing job! Iwantawaist , your review is so detailed. I am planing on getting a tt & bbl. How did you manage to sleep with a tt, bl & bbl. You can't sleep on your stomach... shouldn't sleep on your back (because of the fat grafting survival) ... how the heck did you manage?
I was wondering the same.. Im planning to get a ba and bl if i get 2k extra.. Thats how much duran is charging in addition to my quote.. Yily says u can sit on it that the fat doesnt did which sounds weird
Yes she did! I'm loving my results. I slept on my back from day one. Yily told me to sleep that way. I had a pillow under my butt, one under my knees and I slept with a few pillows and a neck pillows(the ones you use for flying) behind me and on my sides. I had a lot of pillows lol It was that bad.

21 days quick update with pics

Hey Girls! Am feeling good today. Monday was hard for me! My back was killing me. Today I got my stitch remove and am really starting to see my shape. I move to an xsmall faja. I'm also noticing some of the swollen go down but I'm the bottom part to of back, stomach and side of my breast is still a bit swollen. I'm feeling better days by day and can't wait till of at a 100%. I will update with more pics later but here one from earlier today.
All I can say is WOW! I am looking all over the place for a ab board, any suggestions?
Thepinkroom.com , its about 20 something
lipoexpress.com

Before pic

Here is a pic of me before my surgery. I'm wearing a Faja here( I wore a faja everyday pre-op) so you really can't see how big stomach was but I do see a big difference.
You look fab!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!! Thank you for all the advice, and information regarding meds to items we will need. Especially the nurse, hotel and for massages....I'd like to keep in touch with you if you don't mind....Ms.JuicyBooty

21 days post op pics

Here are a few more pics. These were taken today 21 days post-op. I have been going to get massages once a week at a place near my house and 3x a week I have my husband give me massages using the ultra sonic massager.
Awesome results!!!
Girl, u look Gorgeous! Major transformation!
You look beautiful.

the masseuse z is no longer available to go to the capital

Hey everyone the 2nd masseuse Marielena3155@yahoo.com is no longer available to go to the capital. Please don't email her if you're in the capital.
Is just what I think Iam Dominican and I speak Spanish I saw a lot in the shows I watched she will do your breast TT bbl all together that is just to much think about it
Are you a Yily hater? It's just funny to me how your new her but all your post are on my blog to talk crap about one Dr. Yily. I met Yily and she care to much about her patient to be doing unethical thinks like what you are claiming. She is not the only doctor in DR that does all these procedures at once. Other great dr. such as Duran, Dr. Baes, cabral to name a few, do all these procedures at once as long as your hemoglobin levels are right. I have all this done and I feel fine.
I had 5 consultation in the us every dr said you should wait to seat and with her you don't wait she is injecting something in there to make it so big you own fat unnn I have my doubts

New Fajate Faja xsmall for sale $55 includes shipping(to usa).

Hey I purchase this Faja at a store near my house but it's too big for me. I was being lazy and didn't try it on at the store and they won't return it. Send me a msg if you're interested.
Please don't listen to this loca Lanegra, she on here to bash Yily but she is posting info on other Dr. Yily hasn't had any gross negligence on her meaning no death, loss of limbs, loss of organ etc. If you're so scared of a dr. then keep in moving and go on find one that you can trust. Seriously, this women needs to get a life. Crap likes this makes me not even want to come back on here.
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Iam not a doctor I wish jaaaaajj ok you don't speak Spanish if you have some doubts ask needanewbody she went in ytube and Iam a mother of 3 Iam sorry to bother y honey I just thought I had it put my 2 cents Iam a cristian women I was just concern once again Iam so sorry just remember If a person is saying something dont get upset and analiaze if is some true to it best wishes girls

annoyed and a list of things you should take with you

Things that I used on my trip:
Baby wipes
All you meds
white men tank tops(the longer the better)
neospirin
Slippers
gauze
medical tape
Chux
leggins
3-5 maxi dresses
2 nice comfortable shirt
comfy shoes( I wore my toms)
comfortable pj's
I packed way to much clothes and didn't end up using most of it.
people say different things about Yasmin. So confused.
Fluffytoo, don't judge another person from hear say or their experience. I stayed at Yasmin RH for 9 days and again my stay was Fabulous!!!! Yes I would recommend her RH I had to be my OWN JUDGE.
Wow. Thanks for the info

1 month post op

Hey Girls! Here a pic of me 1 month post op. The swelling has gone done but is still there and i'm feeling so much better. I purchase an ultrasonic massager and I really feel that it has help with the swelling. I'm also wearing my faja 23 hours a day, the only time it comes off is when am taking a shower and during my massages. I think the reason my results are good were because I was close to my ideal weight. I did have a lot of lose skin but my weight was close to were I needed to be for my height.
I had a bad experiences with Yasmin due to the fact that she took on more then she can handle. I know some girl when after me and Yasmin promise she won't overcrowd them again, I think she learn her lesson and is running this better.Too bad me and the other girls had to be the test dummies for her recovery house.
Also, her recovery house is out of her house, most of these so call"recovery houses" are run out of people houses. They are legit ones are there but they are rare, I know Virginia's recovery house is run by a dr. and they have real medical beds and nurses. I was trying to stay there but she is always book. Another one this is a hotel but they turn it into a recover house, so you get the privacy of hotel but you have help with your recovery. http://realrecoveryhouse.wix.com/real-recovery-house

Legit recovery houses

u look great hope ur healing well
Thank you!
All I can say is WOW! What a beautiful transformation! Girl you better work that new body & take care of it! Just amazing! :-)

2.5 month post op

Here a 2.5 month picture.
Hey there, thanks for your posting your story. I plan to go to DR Jesus Abreu Montero this Novmember, I saw you got the -Sulfato Ferroso: sulfuric acid and he asked me to take them, I looked at walmarts website and didnt see them are this iron pills?
Great review! Awesome results!!!!!! One thing ladies. There is lots of confusion about clavulin. This is not just amoxicillin ladies. Very very important. This med is also known as augmentin which is much stronger in fighting infections. Pls pls pls always consult with ur pcp or surgeon if in doubt. Good luck with your journeys!!!! Much love!!
You look great in your dress. One question? How do u think your breast liftvwith implants turned out. I wanna get that with Yili but I havent seen enough pics of her breast work
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon