neeww....meee.....

I have been so insecure about my weight and...

I have been so insecure about my weight and appearance which has effected my self esteem. I am 26 yrs old with 2 little beautiful girls. I have been so busy that I let go of my self. I want to get my sexy back and this cosmetic surgery is my only hope to get the full effect that I want. I work out 4 times a day and have lost about 30 lbs still need to lose 50 more. I am 5 feet and 165 lbs. My body is a mess so I am hoping Dr. Yily can contour my body and bring my sexy back.

hunny. I think u should mess with Yily. She is one of the best doctors in the game as far as achieving that slim coke bottle figure.
agree

Ok so I decided to go with Dr. Hughes for my sx....

Ok so I decided to go with Dr. Hughes for my sx. I am getting a TT,BL and BBL. I was quoted $12,500 for all the procedure excluding lipo of my arms and thigh. I now have my mind set with this Dr. Hughes. I know in my heart that he is the best pick and that he will give me my dream body.

I want to go with dr. Yily but Im so scared to...

I want to go with dr. Yily but Im so scared to travel by myself. Is any one going to dr.yily around the last week of may.
U hav a rlly good foundation for her to wk with. Ur shapely so she's gonna do the damn thing on u. Cnt wait to c babe. There r lots of girls going to yily but check here for a buddy. http://www.realself.com/forum/dr-yily-de-los-santos-going-in-2013 Good luck
you should check the bbl calender on here! goodluck! i was scared too but my excitement is overtaking my fear lol. besides i think right now if anything dr should be scared to come here lol
Yes , I agree to Dr. Yily is bad :) I might be byass because I'm one of her creations lol

Hi everyone I have set my sx date for the May 24th...

Hi everyone I have set my sx date for the May 24th getting a tummy tuck, breast lift, Brazilian butt lift and lipo of my arms, flank, back, stomach and thigh. She quoted me $5000.00 for the procedures. I was hoping someone can help me prepare for sx. What do I need to bring? What medication should I buy after sx and what should I start taking before sx?
I also have surgery on the 24th, but with Duran. Good luck!
I'll see you there. Where are u planing to stay? I will be flying from LAX or San diego still debating which ever will be cheaper. Still looking for a cheap flight out. I emailed Yily regarding what airport should I arrive in still waiting for a reply.
I'm going to stay at the recovery house for the first couple of days, and if I feel I I will move on to a hotel. Im flying out of LAX also, I tried San Diego, but those flights were too expensive. My flight leaves at 630am on the 23rd. The airport you will be flying into is SDQ.

Ok so just booked my flight leaving from LAX @...

Ok so just booked my flight leaving from LAX @ 0600 and arriving there at 1900. I am so excited and nervous so much mix feeling. So now I need to go shopping anyone want to share their list of what I should bring with me.
my sx is the 24th with yily..... i reserved with RH for the 1st 5 days, but i was suggested to look on airbnb.com.... i briefly looked into it.... researching now though.... this is waay less expensive then the RH and there are places that cater to ppl having sx.. good luck...
Thanks see you there.

Still looking for a buddy for May 24th!!!

Still looking for a buddy for May 24th!!!
During my recovery i stay on http://relaxrecovery.weebly.com/index.html great experiences!

Stilling looking for a place to stay after sx...

Stilling looking for a place to stay after sx really dont want to stay at JM or Cipla any suggestion????
Wow you will look great.. I like the fact that she won't mess up your back with surgery marks.. Thank you for the ins info... I'm trying to go to yily June or July .. I understand their is a group rate deal
Im now scared cause I think I will need a round 2 to get the body I want
Don't be look @ bootylicousD pic omg projection to the 10x by yily. & she is slim.. You already have a bootie bump all you need is the projection... Round 2 is for fix up don't be scared which doesn't help cause you'll have anxiety then when the date is nearing you'll be determined..

Arrrggg...so confuse now debating between Yily or...

Arrrggg...so confuse now debating between Yily or Duran now. I am a pretty big girl and all the gurls on here is already look great then they look awesome after surgery. I am so scared that I will need to go for round 2 to get the body I want. They are both great doctors but all the pictures I see before and after are not as big as me. Please help
Anyone goin on the 28th????
I'm leaving the 23rd sx date is 24th
What are you talking about in your review? I think you have a great canvass and I've seen girls your size and bigger and come back awesome. I think your over reacting. Don't worry and as far as Yily or Duran I would go with Yily... Duran is new on the scene I've seen more results and reviews from Yily. I will be following good luck

coming soon new me

Hey ladys has anyone paid their full balance before you left the u.s. not comfortable bringing that much money with me
You already have a beatful shape. Your going to look amazing! Good luck.
Ur results will be Great hon. You hve a great foundation to start off with. I know ur excited!
Hey Mel, I will be paying my balance in full this weekend. I don't like carrying around that much cash.

1 day to go !!! Team Yily

Ok ladies I am almost pack hopefully I have everything. Keep me in you prayers.
How excited you must be!! Best wishes!!
Best wishes to you!!! your transformation will be amazing!! Take super extra care of your self.. & hope to hear from you soon
Good Luck, You should have great results! Keep me posted!

rescheduled with yily for next year but I will have my surgery with Duran and yiky will be my roubd two to achieve a small waist

So I basically put 50% already to dr.Yily but I told her to just reschedule my surgery for next year so I now I will have my surgery with Duran.

erase that update I am still team Yily my cousin accidently wrote on my post ladies I am so excited . I am leaving tommorow morn

So excited

Arrived at DR at 7pm yesterday.

I was a long plane ride so when I got to Anna marie place she made me diner and off to bed I go. Havent had any sleep
The last 2days so once I got here I was out. I havent met the girls yet I heard they went to the salon. By the way the drive here was really scary people tend to drive fast and take lanes. Plus they acutually have people hanging out by the freeway and even crossing it to get to the other side. But anyways I made it here safe. Will keep you all updated
Yay!!! How are you? I'm in Florida waiting one flight to DR!!! Happy healing!
How are you recovering? Just checking on you!
Happy healing :-)

New me

Posted a post pic
any updated pictures?
Wow you look great. Not sure what you looked like before, but from what I can tell now you look awesome. So you had a TT, BA, and BBL right? How's your pain? How is Ana Mariea RH so far? I'm not sure where I'm going Ana's or Angela's. I'm just looking for a good clean one. Oh with good food lol. Did Yily give you what you want? When you feel up to it put your before pics up.
love it

pre pic

New pic

Nice !! Did u get an breast implant ?
You can use silicone sheets for the scar but you also should keep it dry and continue to wear your garment and if it is irritating put a shirt in between, this will also help, bacteria grows in moist areas. Try not to scratch if it itches. If you notice an odor you probably will need to have it looked at. You breast scars look pretty good and it does take awhile for them to fade. I hope this helps I have also had my breast done and a TT, now I want a BBL Im just having a difficult time to get in touch with Duran to be scheduled. Well good luck and Im sure everything will turn out wonderfully.
Thanks girl I do wear my faja 24/7 I actually can't go with out it. I got so used to it now. Thanks for the advice

More pic

Sweetie I am sorry this has happened to you. Unfortunately the only way to fix this TT is to get another one in the future, your TT is too high.
I wish you the best of luck with your recovery.. no pun intended but your stomach looks butchered, I feel sorry for people who get surgery in other countries at least here in the states there patient advocacy groups that can come to your aide if legal action needs to be persued, I'm sorry but i refuse to be a human guinea pig afar, who wants to pay for revision surgery a breast lift with an implant should have a keyhole incision, you have a scar towards the center of your chest that should not be there, your scares are mishappen because they were not sutured correctly, she stitched you up very quickly thats why your scares look like that.
OMG!!! You get what U pay for-Scary!!!

Thanks every one

I will be removing my picture tomorrow.
hi, I'm getting my surgery done in December. If anyone is going around that time please let me know. Btw, does anyone think it's a better idea to just hire a PA (personal assistant) who will run errands, rent a car from the airport, the person will drive us around and also recommend nurses for her when we need massages & all?
See? Yily is doing way too much and making mistakes and cutting corners. I'm do sorry you sent through this. You should fm wrote to Cabral (one of the owners of CIPLA) and see what he says. Also, maybe you should consider telling a little more if your story and maybe leaving one pic (showing the scar) that may help another women make an informed decision.
Note: I only m is she did a botched job because of the comments below.

new picture will remove in a week.

1 MONTH POST OP !!!
Looking good!!!!!!!
I gotta say that you look DAMN good! I got the TT also, but held-off on the BL. I think Yily could do some things better, but I am happy with her overall results. BTW, my back got lipoed also, and was also very sore, but there isn't ANY fat left. It's also good to see you stand straight after your TT. Your breasts look awesome!!!
Thanks girl I feel good !!! Happy with my result

Pic

U look awsome
Great results!
Thnx wanting to get a round two!!!

New pic up

Need to go for round 2!!!

More pic

Here it is
How was ur healing process if u don't mind e asking ?
It was good !!! Still a little sore on my back but worth every pain.

New me pic

See pic
I know ive said this before, but i really really really love ur results!!!! exactly what im trying to achieve with my round 2, do u mind if i use ur pic as wish pic to show duran? thats exactly how i wat my hips.
No girl I don't mind. Do you know how long I have to wait for round two?
Thanks hon.....not sure but im going to wait one year

New pic up

Amazing results!!!! Wow!!!
YOU LOOK AWESOME! CAN'T GET ANY MORE COKE BOTTLE THAN THAT!
Wow...you look fantastic...what an hourglass figure! Incredible.....how are you feeling now a few months post op? Did you get the TT/BA/BBL all together?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon