Mommy makeover w/ waist and flanks lipo fat transfer buttocks augmentation - Dominican Republic, DO

I have contacted both dr. yily and robles and have...

i have contacted both dr. yily and robles and have decided i will be going to dr. yily. i am akinda worried that my results will not meet my exceptations (dont want my buttocks too big). i would like my waist to be 26 in inches and my breast to be a full 38c.currently i am 5'5, 165lbs 36 inches in the waist and 34 c (saggy...lol)

TT, BBL, BA and Lipo: Surgery dajte March 19th

So I am officially schedule for surgery for 3/19 and I must admit I am getting a little nervous. If anyone else is going for surgery around about the same time please let me know.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

If you're having doubts, listen to your intuition. Saving a few bucks is generally not worth the possible ramifications of having plastic surgery done by physicians who are not held to the highest of standards as they are in the US, UK, and AU. Please do your research and trust your gut feeling!
Hey lady I will be there same time as you...do u have watsapp..im going to Robles
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

How can I contact Dr. Yily for a consult??
Hello welcome when is ur date?
When will you go?
I am hoping to have it done March 2013..I will be sending my deposit soo to actually reserve the surgery date.. but I was able to talk to Dr. De Los Santos and her nurse as well as Jacquline from the recovery home and once I pay my deposit everything else should fall right into place...hopefully..lol..
Well Good Luck To You and Please Keep Us Updated :)))

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! Make sure you communicate your hopes and desires very thoroughly with your doctor so you get the results you want. Good luck and please keep us posted.