Mommy makeover w/ waist and flanks lipo fat transfer buttocks augmentation - Dominican Republic, DO

I have contacted both dr. yily and robles and have...

i have contacted both dr. yily and robles and have decided i will be going to dr. yily. i am akinda worried that my results will not meet my exceptations (dont want my buttocks too big). i would like my waist to be 26 in inches and my breast to be a full 38c.currently i am 5'5, 165lbs 36 inches in the waist and 34 c (saggy...lol)

-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

How can I contact Dr. Yily for a consult??
Hello welcome when is ur date?

TT, BBL, BA and Lipo: Surgery dajte March 19th

So I am officially schedule for surgery for 3/19 and I must admit I am getting a little nervous. If anyone else is going for surgery around about the same time please let me know.
If you're having doubts, listen to your intuition. Saving a few bucks is generally not worth the possible ramifications of having plastic surgery done by physicians who are not held to the highest of standards as they are in the US, UK, and AU. Please do your research and trust your gut feeling!
Hey lady I will be there same time as you...do u have watsapp..im going to Robles
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon