Breast Lift with implants, BBL and lipo

Im scheduled in Dominican Republic with dr Luis...

Im scheduled in Dominican Republic with dr Luis Andres Cordero, I lost about 120 pounds from GBP and had TT in NY 2.5 yrs ago and i was never happy with the results. Im schedule to have surgery next month but i dont know if everything i want can be done at the same time... I want a thight lift but i dont want that scar that goes down to you knees... HELP Dr Cordero won the award for best practice in 2011-2012 however his website isnt that great. Anyone knows anything about him???

Current pics, before surgery

More pics before surgery

Dr Cordero

More before pics

In def going with dr dres cordero!

Lol luis andres cordero

Lmao

Recovery house July 3, 2013

Ok so my aunt lives on a 4th floor no elevator, how come i didnt think of this??? I wont be able to go up there after all of those procedures... I need a recovery house in gazcue santo domingo... can anyone suggest one... Im super picky so i need a super clean place... Thanks

OMG im stressed out! someone please help!!

Im a week away from my trip and im getting so anxious and on top of that i need a recovery house, my surgeon uses Arelis 809-299-3797 however they charge $120 per day which is a bit high for me!! i dont need to be transported!
Im trying to fing that Virginia's number and i cant. I called Domingas @ 829-596-0126 and that one is $400 for the week but i read reviews that it wasnt good.
Please anyone provide me with Virginias number, they have hospital beds and i want to stay there!! help a sista out Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ensure

Can i pack ensure in mu carry on bag???

More pre op pics with spanxs

Omg i cant wait to see me after! Im already conceited so i cant imagine after surgery lol!!!!

OMG im almost there

Im going to DR tomorrow! im super hyped. I have a cousin that i dont really talk to, she married a millionaire so she has a celebrity lifestyle! (private jets, boats, rovers, maids... you name it, she has it) so yesterday my dr posted a pic on his instagram and I saw that she liked the photo so I was like...hum??? she knows him so I hit her up on Whatssap and asked her if she know him(for her to follow you you must be important) so she replied and said "yes he is the best in DR, he is where all the "rich" ppl go to, he has done several of my friends and I had my boobs done two years ago, he is the only surgeon we trust and he will never put his name at risk" ... I cant stand her lol but I feel even better now with my choice, im not rich but I know ppl lol... Enough about that, im all pack, nails and feet done, eyebrows lashes... etc im going to get my hair done today after work!! I will try to keep you guys posted. BTW my doctor's assistant found me a RH by the clinic in gazcue and she will charge me $75 a day and I spoke to her, her name is Mayra Checho... OMG so polite and educated... super sweet lady and offered to pick me up at the airport no extra charge but I dont need to be picked up, she will pick me up from the clinic tomorrow after my eval so that i can see her house and meet her though, she said she didnt want me to wake up and feel strange... So nice!!! i love her already.
OK gotta go i have a lot to do at work since ill be gone for so long! TTYL

5 days po

I had surgery done wednesday, did not get everything i wanted. Doctor said he doesnt combine thight lift with any other procedures so i will have to do that next year. I ended up getting a breast lift/reduction with implants and liposculpture. He couldnt perform another tummy tuck because there wasnt enough skin ro pull. Im feeling great but all bruised. I will add pics later

Pics 5 days po

5 days po

Room

Clinic

Boobs 6 days po

Omgcant wait to see them tomorrow

Boobs

Boobs

Dr luis andres cordero

Arms 7 days po

Arms 7 days after lipo

18 days post op

Im loving my curves! I had 8 uktrasounds done so far, im going back to the states in two days so i wont be able to have anymore. Tomorrow is my last appt with dr Cordero! My left boob is hire than the right bcuz it is more swollen. He said give it two to three months! I love my butt and my boobs omg im so happy with dr Cordero and his staff!!! I will update once i get to the states!

18 days

Left is super swollen still

36 days po

Feeling great. Still a bit swollen but loving what i see...

36 days

2 months po

My boobs are alittle bit uneven still but dr said to give it 6 months

More pics

3 Months PO

I feel and look great, have been working out, still have one boob that is hire than the other but im waiting for the 6 month mark.
Here are some pics from my journey

pic b4

Luis Andres Cordero Espallat

Gazcue Santo Domingo http://drluisandrescordero.com/blog/dr-luis-andres-cordero-maxima-distincion-en-el-area-de-cirugia-plastica/#comments