Breast Lift with implants, BBL and lipo

Im scheduled in Dominican Republic with dr Luis...

Im scheduled in Dominican Republic with dr Luis Andres Cordero, I lost about 120 pounds from GBP and had TT in NY 2.5 yrs ago and i was never happy with the results. Im schedule to have surgery next month but i dont know if everything i want can be done at the same time... I want a thight lift but i dont want that scar that goes down to you knees... HELP Dr Cordero won the award for best practice in 2011-2012 however his website isnt that great. Anyone knows anything about him???

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf!

Have you consulted with your doctor of choice via Skype yet? If not, can you request that? You definitely want an open line of communication with your doctor pre-op so you know what you're getting into.

Also, check with the DR board that certifies plastic surgeons to make sure he is board certified.

I hope you'll keep us updated throughout your journey!

I have never heard of him. I have heard of Wilkiris Robles, Yily Delossantos, Hilario Duran, Dr. Hernandez and a few others in DR. I am going June 28th for my procedure with Wilkiris Robles. She is considered one of the best there.
Thank you for the info. I cant find much about him other than the awards and conferences he does, he teaches surgeons in several countries. What are you getting done? and if you dont mind me asking, how much is it going to cost?

Current pics, before surgery

More pics before surgery

I spoke to dr Cordeto today and i feel much better, my friend gave me his cell phone number (great to have connections) I got a new quote and we spoke regarding the medications i was taking, which i stopped, he asked me to continue to take my iron pills and to eat a lot of foods high in iron and drink a lot of water... zero alcohol for these next two wks etc... He was so kind and sweet!! im getting so anxious. We're still on for July 3!!
Forgot to mention my previous PS was Bruce J Cusenz in williamsville NY... He is a great dr but for someone that doesnt need much work unlike a bypass patient.

Dr Cordero

More before pics

In def going with dr dres cordero!

Lol luis andres cordero

Lmao
Dr had said to me that you can hire a nurse for $50. The DR $ now is high. Chec around or ask Dr. Robles
I have family there and my mom and my husband are coming with me so they will be taking care of me while im there, but thanks for the info.

Recovery house July 3, 2013

Ok so my aunt lives on a 4th floor no elevator, how come i didnt think of this??? I wont be able to go up there after all of those procedures... I need a recovery house in gazcue santo domingo... can anyone suggest one... Im super picky so i need a super clean place... Thanks

OMG im stressed out! someone please help!!

Im a week away from my trip and im getting so anxious and on top of that i need a recovery house, my surgeon uses Arelis 809-299-3797 however they charge $120 per day which is a bit high for me!! i dont need to be transported!
Im trying to fing that Virginia's number and i cant. I called Domingas @ 829-596-0126 and that one is $400 for the week but i read reviews that it wasnt good.
Please anyone provide me with Virginias number, they have hospital beds and i want to stay there!! help a sista out Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go to google and check out Hotel Plaza del Sol. They were only about $50 per night and I have seen other girls on here saying they had stayed there n that it was clean n nice. Close to Clinic Cecip. That way u cd. have someone stay with u and also afford to get a nurse for less than the place u mentioned. Hope this helps. Good luck n speedy recovery.
@Dominican. That is messed up that your dr's staff didn't get a place for you when you set the sx date. Smh.
Because I told them I was going to stay with family. I totally forgot that there wasnt an elevator there. She is checking for places for me and she said she might have one close by for $75 a night. Once she gives me the info i will keep you updated.

Ensure

Can i pack ensure in mu carry on bag???

email neup******@yahoo.com they offer a resort experience and are 90 a day. ask her for pics

More pre op pics with spanxs

Omg i cant wait to see me after! Im already conceited so i cant imagine after surgery lol!!!!
good luck!!!
I'm happy for you. Gob Bless You and keep us posted....
Thank you!!!! I will

OMG im almost there

Im going to DR tomorrow! im super hyped. I have a cousin that i dont really talk to, she married a millionaire so she has a celebrity lifestyle! (private jets, boats, rovers, maids... you name it, she has it) so yesterday my dr posted a pic on his instagram and I saw that she liked the photo so I was like...hum??? she knows him so I hit her up on Whatssap and asked her if she know him(for her to follow you you must be important) so she replied and said "yes he is the best in DR, he is where all the "rich" ppl go to, he has done several of my friends and I had my boobs done two years ago, he is the only surgeon we trust and he will never put his name at risk" ... I cant stand her lol but I feel even better now with my choice, im not rich but I know ppl lol... Enough about that, im all pack, nails and feet done, eyebrows lashes... etc im going to get my hair done today after work!! I will try to keep you guys posted. BTW my doctor's assistant found me a RH by the clinic in gazcue and she will charge me $75 a day and I spoke to her, her name is Mayra Checho... OMG so polite and educated... super sweet lady and offered to pick me up at the airport no extra charge but I dont need to be picked up, she will pick me up from the clinic tomorrow after my eval so that i can see her house and meet her though, she said she didnt want me to wake up and feel strange... So nice!!! i love her already.
OK gotta go i have a lot to do at work since ill be gone for so long! TTYL
Good luck and happy healing.
@ Dominican. I'm soooo happy for you... Stay in touch and Good Luck. God Bless You.... I will be praying for you. Take care....
Thank you!!! i will keep you posted!

5 days po

I had surgery done wednesday, did not get everything i wanted. Doctor said he doesnt combine thight lift with any other procedures so i will have to do that next year. I ended up getting a breast lift/reduction with implants and liposculpture. He couldnt perform another tummy tuck because there wasnt enough skin ro pull. Im feeling great but all bruised. I will add pics later

Pics 5 days po

5 days po

Room

Pic

Girl!!! I'm glad everything went well and that you are on your way of recovery. Hope you liked the RH and that everything went smooth. I know you said you are picky!!. Lol. I'm very happy for you. Good Luck and God Bless you. I'm very happy because I just received my birth cert and now I'm getting my passport and then on my way to Dr. Duran or Dr. Almonte
Yaaayyy!! I only stayed at the rh for one day since i only had lipo and breast done. I loved it. Mayra is very classy, she is awesome!!! I feel so much better today after the ultrasound section, it cost 1000 pesos and i will try to do 10 since i have 4000 us left from what i saved for surgery

Clinic

Boobs 6 days po

Omgcant wait to see them tomorrow

Boobs

Boobs

Dr luis andres cordero

Arms 7 days po

Arms 7 days after lipo

Congrats to you!! :)
I WOULD LIKE TO POST PHOTOS BUT NOT YOUR BOOBS UNDERWEAR TO SEE THE SCARS
I will post them as soon as he removes the tape.

18 days post op

Im loving my curves! I had 8 uktrasounds done so far, im going back to the states in two days so i wont be able to have anymore. Tomorrow is my last appt with dr Cordero! My left boob is hire than the right bcuz it is more swollen. He said give it two to three months! I love my butt and my boobs omg im so happy with dr Cordero and his staff!!! I will update once i get to the states!

Thanks

18 days

Left is super swollen still

18 days

Hey, I'm glad everything came out fine. How you feeling? Are you happy with the results?
Im good thanks, im happy so far, still recovering and all but i already went down a size!
I'm happy for you. Take arnica tablets for the bruises.

36 days po

Feeling great. Still a bit swollen but loving what i see...

36 days

I will be with him September 16 anyone wanna buddy?
not sure if my last comment got posted, but im going to dr.cordero in September for a bbl I already got a little butt just want it to be more rounder, did you like you bbl? how were the first couple of days? and would you recommend me to go to him? you look great btw but if you think there are better doctors out there please let me know. thank you so much!
Hi Im going in September aw well. What recovery house will you be staying at

2 months po

My boobs are alittle bit uneven still but dr said to give it 6 months

More pics

3 Months PO

I feel and look great, have been working out, still have one boob that is hire than the other but im waiting for the 6 month mark.
Here are some pics from my journey

pic b4

Hi hun do u have any post/pro op pics because I want to go to dr cordero or duran but trying to c if he would be thebest doc.
Hi. Dr cordero he did a great job on me, im super happy with ny result.. I have a tummy tuck and breast lifting and jm thinking about for my next surgery with him I love his work..
Do you have mayra's contact info? I'm still looking for a recovery house after surgery in 2 weeks. The first two I have looked at are rather expensive since my husband will be staying with me. $180 for one and $140 for the other per day.
Luis Andres Cordero Espallat

Gazcue Santo Domingo http://drluisandrescordero.com/blog/dr-luis-andres-cordero-maxima-distincion-en-el-area-de-cirugia-plastica/#comments