Mommy Makeover- TT, BBL, LIPO and BA - Dominican Republic, DO

A few more weeks and I'll be a DISLA DOLL!!! super...

A few more weeks and I'll be a DISLA DOLL!!! super excited and happy with my decision in choosing CYNTHIA DISLA. My friend had surgery with Disla a few months ago and I must say she looks fabulous. She's fast at answering her emails and she also made me feel very comfortable talking to her. She's a sweet heart. I booked my surgery for the 26 of July. I will be traveling with my best friend and sister who will also be having surgery with Disla. I really wished my husband was coming along, but because of work that wont be possible. I booked my fight (one way ticket) since i'm not sure how long it will take me to recover. I will be staying at a hotel near by with my friend and sister.. still haven't decided in what hotel. I already started taking my vitamins and also started shopping... I still need a few things to buy.. I also had my physical done, just waiting on my blood results so I can send them to Disla. I'm so excited, but yet a little nervous at the same time.. I guess because I will be missing my kids and husband :( But this is something I've been wanting for a while. After 3 kids my body got a beat down lol my boobs and tummy look horrible. Time for mommy to get her sexy back :)

You look awesome! I want to go & get that now. How was the trip & arrangements???

2 weeks 2 days until my mommy makeover

so the days are getting closer...YAY Me, my sister and friend decided to stay at a hotel near by CIPLA. I got a great deal for the days we will be staying.... I pretty much bought everything I will need.. I think I bought a little to much lol

2 weeks away :)

2 weeks away from surgery!!! YAY i'm so excited. can't wait to see myself with a flat tummy ALL SMILES :) I still can't believe that I'm finally getting this done. This is like a dream come true...

ONE WEEK UNTIL SURGERY

ONE WEEK UNTIL SURGERY!!!! now i'm starting to get scared :( but i'm staying clam and thinking positive.

New boobs

how'd everything go? hope all is well.... happy healing ☺
All went great and I'm healing well.
Hey! How'd the surgery go? I hope uneventful and you are healing well :)

11 days post op

10 days post op

12 days post op with no faja

Bought this new faja to take back home 14 days post op

Hey you look amazing! I was reading up on Dr. Disla and it looks like she does really good work. I was just wondering what your weight/height was before surgery, not trying to be nosy, just want to know if I can expect the same results!
Hi!! Thank you ;) I'm 5'5 and was weighting 168 before surgery..

17 days post op

I just posted a pic and you can see my incisions

Crazy looking boobs lol

Omg girly this is crazy I'm 5'5 and 165ish. I feel like I should lose some weight b4 surgery but you got great results with your pre op stats. I'll be thanking your review its really helping me =) thank so much for sharing your journey.
I thought implants and augmentation were considered the same thing....did you mean implants and a lift?
My boobs are the same lol I'm a B cup on the left and an A on the right =( So can you tell how was your surgery? I really want to go but sometimes I let my fears get the best of me. But if I can come back to Houston Texas looking like you I would do in a quick minute.

Loving my boobs and flat tummy

thanks for the review! i would love to see more pictures of your bbl. please post when you can
your welcome!! I will post pics later on today :)
Hi u do look amazing,I'm goin on the 23rd having surgery the 24th,r u gonna post pic of ur bbl?

look amazing

1 month after surgery

1 month after surgery.. I was dying to try on a 2 piece ;)

upload more picture of you scar, and your boobs, please

1 month after surgery

U do look mad amazing its crazy the waist she gave u.can't wait only 18 days to go :)
thank you. Keep me posted and good luck. Can't wait to see pictures :)
You look amazing! I just got my quote from Dra Disla one hour after I sent my inquiry. She's super fast at responding. I sent Dra Baez an email about a week ago and I'm still waiting for a response. Disla was upfront and honest with me about my expectations and wish pics. She assured me that I'd get the super sexy body I want. Your post just confirmed I made the right choice. Thanks for posting and congrats on your beautiful body.

New butt

7 weeks since surgery

7 weeks since surgery and i'm feeling great. Glad to be back to my normal self. OMG I can't believe how fabulous i'm looking and still have more weight to loose. As of today I have loss 16lbs yay!!!!!! I finally got my sexy back :)

My scars at 7 weeks

Loving my new body

U look amazing! Pls does Dr Disla speak english? And were ur sisters results as amazing as urs?
Thank you. And yes Disla speaks English. My sister wasn't able to take the time from work so she'll be seeing Disla in January
I'm going to Disla in January and I'm so excited and nervous! Did you feel like you could work after three weeks po? I have to go back to work and only have 23 days for recovery.

Trick to having a round belly bottom. Put a piece of cotton before putting your faja on

In love with me

Get it girl!

3 months since surgery

Today makes 2 months since I had surgery. I'm looking amazing and feeling great. As of today I have loss 18 pounds yay

My scars at 2months I've been using silicone strips to lighten my scars

Great review. I just learnt about Dr. Disla. Very impressed. She works ay Cipla like Dr. Duran. Very Interesting
May I ask what hotel you stayed at how long you stayed and what the cost was ?
I stood at Barcelo Santo Domingo... I believe it was under 1,300 for 10 days and for 3 adults

20 pounds lighter

10 weeks after surguery and 20 pounds lighter. I love you Disla

10 weeks after surgery and 20 pounds lighter

10 weeks after surgery and 20 pounds lighter

Love my booty

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Ladies wear your fajas. That's a must

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I can look at myself all day

Disla I Luv u :)

What type of implants does Dra Disla use ( saline or silicone). Do you know if she does under the muscle for BA?
Hi. she uses silicone. I have mine behind the muscle
I love your results. May I ask how much you weigh before surgery and how tall are you... Going to Disla for my surgery and trying to do as much research as possible. Thanks in advance!

It keeps getting better

Your results are fabulous. Your body is smokin'. Congrats!!
What are all the procedures you received?

I've been lost!! Will post pictures tomorrow

Hey ladies I know I've been MIA.. Just been busy with the kids. Will post some pics tomorrow on how my progress is going. So far so good. I can't stop taking pictures of myself lol LOVE YOU DISLA

WOW!
We good some lol my daughter's breast one heal higher

All that booty

Awesome results

4 months after surgery

4 months after surgery

3rd faja. This one doesn't bother my crotch lol

3rd faja very Comfy.

How did you sleep after getting mm and bbl at the same time? I plan to have the same, so what position did you sleep
I had to sleep on my back
You look great, how long did you have to stay in DR? I'm new to the site and hoping to get a MM in March. I'm choosing Dr. Disla, she does really good work and it looks very natural. Thank you for your post it was very helpful!

Finally wearing a 2 piece at the beach

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

So happy with my results (6 months after surgery)

Beautiful results doll!!!!!!!! I think i might consider this doctor.
Wow! Nicely done. How long was your surgery? Did you need a blood transfusion? I would like to get full TT, BBL, Breast reduction or aug what ever is required to make them perky. I also want lipo sculpting. Not too many docs will do all at once. I have had c sections so I am somewhat aware of the after effects of surgery but I usually heal within 4-6 weeks. Not completely but enough to function. At the same time I do not want to put myself at risk unnecessarily. Did you lose any fat in your butt while sleeping on your back?

1 yr since surgery

It's been a yr since surgery, and I'm feeling and looking fabulous. My results have been amazing!!!! Proud Dilsa Doll!!!!!!

You really look great.
Your results are amazing. Do you mind if I ask your pre op height and weight? I want to be realistic in my expectations. Thanks.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Disla is the best!!! very loving, caring and professional. I'm so happy with my results. I couldn't have choose a better doctor. Thank you Disla for giving me back my body and confident.. LUV U