Mommy Makeover- TT, BBL, LIPO and BA - Dominican Republic, DO

A few more weeks and I'll be a DISLA DOLL!!! super...

A few more weeks and I'll be a DISLA DOLL!!! super excited and happy with my decision in choosing CYNTHIA DISLA. My friend had surgery with Disla a few months ago and I must say she looks fabulous. She's fast at answering her emails and she also made me feel very comfortable talking to her. She's a sweet heart. I booked my surgery for the 26 of July. I will be traveling with my best friend and sister who will also be having surgery with Disla. I really wished my husband was coming along, but because of work that wont be possible. I booked my fight (one way ticket) since i'm not sure how long it will take me to recover. I will be staying at a hotel near by with my friend and sister.. still haven't decided in what hotel. I already started taking my vitamins and also started shopping... I still need a few things to buy.. I also had my physical done, just waiting on my blood results so I can send them to Disla. I'm so excited, but yet a little nervous at the same time.. I guess because I will be missing my kids and husband :( But this is something I've been wanting for a while. After 3 kids my body got a beat down lol my boobs and tummy look horrible. Time for mommy to get her sexy back :)

2 weeks 2 days until my mommy makeover

so the days are getting closer...YAY Me, my sister and friend decided to stay at a hotel near by CIPLA. I got a great deal for the days we will be staying.... I pretty much bought everything I will need.. I think I bought a little to much lol

2 weeks away :)

2 weeks away from surgery!!! YAY i'm so excited. can't wait to see myself with a flat tummy ALL SMILES :) I still can't believe that I'm finally getting this done. This is like a dream come true...

ONE WEEK UNTIL SURGERY

ONE WEEK UNTIL SURGERY!!!! now i'm starting to get scared :( but i'm staying clam and thinking positive.

New boobs

11 days post op

10 days post op

12 days post op with no faja

Bought this new faja to take back home 14 days post op

17 days post op

Crazy looking boobs lol

Loving my boobs and flat tummy

1 month after surgery

1 month after surgery.. I was dying to try on a 2 piece ;)

New butt

7 weeks since surgery

7 weeks since surgery and i'm feeling great. Glad to be back to my normal self. OMG I can't believe how fabulous i'm looking and still have more weight to loose. As of today I have loss 16lbs yay!!!!!! I finally got my sexy back :)

My scars at 7 weeks

Loving my new body

Trick to having a round belly bottom. Put a piece of cotton before putting your faja on

In love with me

3 months since surgery

Today makes 2 months since I had surgery. I'm looking amazing and feeling great. As of today I have loss 18 pounds yay

My scars at 2months I've been using silicone strips to lighten my scars

20 pounds lighter

10 weeks after surguery and 20 pounds lighter. I love you Disla

10 weeks after surgery and 20 pounds lighter

10 weeks after surgery and 20 pounds lighter

Love my booty

Ladies wear your fajas. That's a must

I can look at myself all day

Disla I Luv u :)

It keeps getting better

I've been lost!! Will post pictures tomorrow

Hey ladies I know I've been MIA.. Just been busy with the kids. Will post some pics tomorrow on how my progress is going. So far so good. I can't stop taking pictures of myself lol LOVE YOU DISLA

All that booty

Awesome results

4 months after surgery

4 months after surgery

3rd faja. This one doesn't bother my crotch lol

3rd faja very Comfy.

Finally wearing a 2 piece at the beach

So happy with my results (6 months after surgery)

1 yr since surgery

It's been a yr since surgery, and I'm feeling and looking fabulous. My results have been amazing!!!! Proud Dilsa Doll!!!!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Disla is the best!!! very loving, caring and professional. I'm so happy with my results. I couldn't have choose a better doctor. Thank you Disla for giving me back my body and confident.. LUV U

Your results are amazing. Do you mind if I ask your pre op height and weight? I want to be realistic in my expectations. Thanks.
I am considering Dr. Disla. Her work is amazing and you look amazing as well... Is there an option for you to be put to sleep? Because I've heard she gives you an epideral. Well..... I had three c-sections and my epideral wore off in the middle of all three. So I refuse to be awake for surgery ever again! Lol... I'm a natural red head and there is something with our genetics that makes us hard to numb. Had this problem my entire life.
You make recovery look easy. I'm going on 3wks post op and still in discomfort and a Lil pain. How did you manage to loose weight while recovering. Also it don't look like loosing 20 lbs affected your butt at all
Recovery was no joke but I made the best of it since I'm a stay at home mom of 3 boys.. Massages always made me feel better and the days that I didn't go to spa I would have my husband or friends massage me. Lossing the weight was pretty easy for me, I guess since I didn't have an appetite that helped me a lot. I was eating right and when I didn't eat I would have a nutrament or some kind of Shake. I always had a butt, but it was just not looking right anymore lol feel better Hun
Starting from the day you had surgery how many days later did you fly back? Would you say she takes on more girls than she can handle? I never heard of disease til today and I picked duran and I'm scheduled for jan. 12 but I won't arrive until jan. 13th about noon. Do you think I'll be able to have surgery that same day after labs? Or the next day? I love durans work hands down but I've been reading that she's just too busy so I want to have a plan b just in case. :)
Auto correct -_' I meant I never heard of disease until today
Disla******** omg not disease Smh lol
LOL I'm like what disases?!? Lol I was In DR for 14 days.. I arrived at DR on a Wednesday night, had my labs done Thursday morning and had surgey Friday morning. I was Disla's 1st and only patient of the day, thank God. (Before my surgery I did mention to Disla that I wanted to be her 1st patient) I was lucky to be her only patient.
So you truly only recovered 12 days there after surgery right? I was wondering if she wanted us there 14 days before flying which means I would need to extend my visit to 16 days. Blah so I'm no longer worried and if I feel duran has too many patients in 9 be day I will go to disla. She doesn't have many reviews on here I've only seen two but yall both look great :)
If duran has too many patients in one day I will pay disla a visit**** post up care is most important while we're there
Sorry, I did stay 16 days.. Some doctors see a few patients a day and that's normal. Disla has a few reviews, maybe not on here, but 1 of her patients did a private FB page on her and on that page she has tons of patients and pictures. Look for Cynthia Disla on FB and message her to add you to the group. Good luck :)
Oh man I hope 12 days is enough?? My husband says I should just quit my job after that so I can recover as long as I need so I may decide while I'm there whether to extend my days :) I feel whoever we choose we just wish for nooo infection etc. Maybe I'm finally just hitting that nervous part of this experience because I've been fine until I read a lot of negative stuff about DR. Thank god for your beautiful experience girl.
How long was your recovery time? with the hotel and everything, how much would you estimate the costs to? I want to have my mommy makeover sx done in the DR, but my boyfriend believes it would be more cost effective to do it in the states bc of the cost for plane tickets, lodging and I guess a nurse is supposed to massage you during your recovery?
It took me 3 months to be back to my normal self. I would say i spent about 8000.00 $ but I payed my friends ticket, we rented a car, bought food, and stayed at a hotel which is a lot cheaper than doing it in New York. A tummy tuck alone will cost you between 8 to 9 thousand.. If you stay at a recovery house that will cost you a lot cheaper and it's super safe. If I would've stayed alone I would've stayed at a recovery house. Good luck :)
thanks! that's still a great price. how long did you have to stay in DR? You look freakin awesome btw
Thanks Hun. Doctor will want you to stay at least 2 weeks, but I stayed longer for my safety.
Wow ! You look Fab ! How did you manage to lose weight while recovering from surgery ?
Do u still wear the faja