Get my Body Back Pre Baby Stage - Dominican Republic, DO

I am 34 years old, mother of a 16 yr old and step...

I am 34 years old, mother of a 16 yr old and step mom to a 13 yr old and 11 yr old. I have been struggling with my weight for the last 9 years. Up too 170 lbs down to 130 lbs and anyway between. I am 5'1 and 143 lbs right now. I work out and eat health. I just would like to have a flat belly and bigger boobs that do not sag. I would like to be a D or DD . I am a full B now.

I have been reading other peoples reviews and...

I have been reading other peoples reviews and looking at before and afters photos. I am wondering if anyone knows what type of implants she uses ? I am not sure if I should get 400 cc or 450 cc. I would like to get to a D or DD.

So i just recived my final quote for Dr Robles.....

So i just recived my final quote for Dr Robles...6000.00 for TT, BA and lipo on waist but bad news is that I am going to have to wait till 2014 to go as other thing have come up and need to use the money I have saved for that. So it is the waiting game again...so not happy!!!

Dr W Robles

I have been looking through Real Self and I really like the work that Dr Robles has done. I think that she gives the women hour glass figures. I have been in contact with the office and I am just waiting on quote from them to see how much for a mommy make over.

I'M SORRY to read that you have to wait! I am waiting too...I got the money but cant take off (just been promoted)....so let's PRAY for the BEST!
yes let do that....
Here is what yily sent me
I am interested in your comment all inclusive package. please explain. I starting research as of now
well the all included is surgery and stay at recovery house...if you go on Dr Robles site she has it there for you..you just need to pay for flight and a few other things....
I am having difficulty navigating thru sites. Can you please give me the site address for Dr Robles, and Dr yily
Good luck on your journey. I am having surgery in DR with Yily.
I tooked into it with her but she does not have an all inc package...I dont want to have to deal with all the extra stuff
first off let me start by saying its awesome you were able to lose the wieght thats great im also looking to get a d so my fingers are crossed for the both of us lol you are going to look amazing after surgery your body looks good now when r u planning on going?
I am thinking of going in the Fall as it is colder and i want to enjoy the sun while recovering
FALL SOUNDS GOOD! I think I just might wait too...I will have extra money so I could stay 3 weeks :-)
I think Robles only go up to 500 or 550 cc...You can text Laura...she will respond...I want to be a "D" too!
I think the biggest i want is 450 cc or 500cc

Very exciting! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf. Looking forward to following along on your journey.

you are going to DR to have surgery with Robles?
I have got my pre quote and just waiting on final quote...I really like her work and I have emailed a few of her patients and they have noting to say . I am hoping to go this fall ..