dr.asmin aquino - Dominican Republic, DO

I'M 22 YEARS ALMOST 23 AND I HAVE A 3 YEAR OLD...

I'M 22 YEARS ALMOST 23 AND I HAVE A 3 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER I HATE MY UGLY BODY I'VE REVIEWED MANY PS.I LOVE YILYS WORK BUT AFTER SEEING SOME BAD REVIEWS I GOT SKEPTICAL SO I'VE DECIDED TO GO WITH DR.AQUINO I'M SCARED AND EXCITED ALL AT ONCE.DR.AQUINO GAVE ME A QUOTE OF 5200 WITH 9 DAYS IN THE RECOVERY HOUSE I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED

I want more kids but not now but I do want a better body. Hope dr.aquino can give me a dream body or close to it

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! I'm sorry you're so unhappy with your body. Make sure you do think about whether you might want more children down the road as that can compromise any tummy tuck results you achieve now.

Please do keep us posted!

ANXIOUS

I've been obese all my life and i'm tired of being obese i really cant wait until september to do my surgery with dr.asmin am very scared but am good

What work are you getting done and do you have a travel buddy? That's my current problem, I think I may have to go solo.
Please keep us posted, I'm planning on going to him too but I think October , will be calling to schedule soon.

EXCITEDDDDDDDD

AM VERY ELATED THAT ITS ALMOST SEPTEMBER BUT AGAIN AM KINDA SCARED LOL

Best wishes to you for surgery tomorrow ! Keep us posted please!
Well no I don't have a travel buddy but yea I have a list of what to bring and I will keep you posted
Beeyouteeful, ok cool. U have a travel buddy? Please keep me posted, did they send you a list of what to bring for your stay or have you been following other reviews on what other girls have taken?

SURGERY SOON

all of a sudden i feel pressure in my chest my surgery is in one week i pray to GOD I BE FINE. AM SCARED AND ANXIOUS ALL IN THE SAME MIND

Deep breaths. You've got this!

I totally understand try to calm down u will be fine
You will look great! Good luck :)

DR.AQUINO GO AT OWN RISK

SO IM IN DOMINCAN REPUBLIC AND AM GOING BACK JUST HOW I CAME DR.AQUINO IS VERY RUDE AND ILL BE BACK IN 6MONTHS TO A NEW DOCTOR,

Wow,Sorry to hear That i didnt get That from him when I went 3mos ago he was sweet as pie I should say his whole staff..Not sure what happen Hoping all is well...
Sorry to hear that :-/
WOW!! sorry to hear that. What Happened??

sorry ladies

WELL HE SAID I NEED A CIRCUMFERENCE TUMMY TUCK I DONT WANT THAT BUT HE WAS GONNA GIVE ME JUST THE TUMMY TUCK BUT THE CREDIT CARD MACHINE DIDNT WORK SO IT WAS THEIR ISSUES BUT HE REFUSE TO DO SURGERY UNTIL HE GOT ALL HIS MONEY I WAS SCARED GOING INTO DR WITH ALL THAT CASH but am going aAGAIN IF ANYONE HAS ANY UPDATE ON DR.RAFAEL TORRES LET ME KNOW I JUST JOING THIS MONEY MAKING MARKETING SCHEME TO HELP ME PAY FOR MY SURGERY HELLO I MADE 2000 IN 3WEEKS JUST BY JOINING THIS COMPANY ITS FREE OF CHARGE TO JOIN VERY HONEST COMPANY http://tinyurl.com/ref-int-job/?id=syndi1CHECK IT OUT.THANKS LADIES FOR ALL THE SUPPORT

THATS WHERE THE CUT YOU BACK AND FRONT
Oh my!
What's a circumference tummy tuck? I had surgery with him on Oct 1 and I love my results and the staff has been awesome even now since I been home. I remain in contact through whatsapp with all my questions. I believe with most of the Doctors there you really have to cross your t's and dot your i's prior to leaving our country because they don't always tell you everything prior to gettin there. I encourage anyone plannin ongoing , write down your questions and make sure you get all your awnsers prior to getting on the plane. Wish you the best on future surgery.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon