Team Yily! - Dominican Republic, DO

Today i sent Dr. Yily a detailed email of what i...

Today i sent Dr. Yily a detailed email of what i want and pictures of me and wish pictures. I am planning on going in the month of may. i have been wanting to do this for a long time now. and i have found the one doctor that shows the results i want. i want to get my whole stomach area, back and arms. I seriously cannot wait for my quote. ANXIOUS! i am so done with the long nights of web surfing about this . now is my time to write about it!

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

waiting for response on a quote.

which airlines did u ladies take. im trying yo budget
Good luck. You'll be in good hands with Yily. Team Yily Pow
anyone going May 27th i need to partner up in a hotel if possible i rather we save money but girl i hope u can get back to me... i cant wait to go on MAy 27th
I am waiting for quote and confirmation for the same time period as when you are going. I am hoping to get the 28th of May. Let's chat once confirmed. Thanks!
Hey hunn best wishes I depart tomorrow team yily yay!!!!
Good luck and hope healing goes well. Before and after photos keep us motivated for sure! I put my before photos up right away so I could look and know I was doing the right thing...motivation cause the first few weeks are the hardest.
I am confirmed for March 24th... anxiously awaiting.
ME TOO! I intend on going in May 2013. I want my date for May 24 or 23. We should go together.
Hi - I am looking for a similar quote, you say that you are waiting to hear back but there is a price for $2900, did she respond? I'm very curious. Also, did you pick the date or was this her first availability? Thanks!