Lipo with Dr. Yily - Dominican Republic

I've always had a roll of fat no matter how...

I've always had a roll of fat no matter how 'in-shape' I've been, I'm now 48 years old and living in the DR and have decided to just get it taken care of. I'm a little nervous that I will have excess skin because of my age, more so than because of the amount of weight.

I contacted her via email and didn't get an immediate response and then used her website to complete the form (there is an English translation button) and still needed to wait about 6 days but have heard from her a few times since then. I'm a little nervous because I've read others blogs about it being confusing when you arrive and don't speak Spanish or because of the after-care.

I'm also surprised at how many need blood transfusions because one of the pros of super-wet lipo is that very little blood is removed... I'm a little skeptical as it costs $250 for each transfusion.... but we will see.

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your experience with us.

Good luck for your procedure, I hope everything goes well for you! Please do come back and let us know how you're getting on!

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I had been looking in the States because I don't speak Spanish (I'm living here temporarily) but saw many positive review and have decided to get it done now so I can enjoy the summer.