Lipo, Breast Lift, Breast Aug, Super Happy with Results - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi ladies, i wanted to share my experience with...

Hi ladies, i wanted to share my experience with lipo, breast lift, and breast augmentation with you all because i remember searching for answers, tips, and opinions like crazy before i got my procedure done just so i knew what to expect. I got my procedure done in Dominican Republic, Im 26 years old, an had one child. My stomach wasnt SO bad before surgery but i dont like to work out i'm SUPER lazy so i went the easy route. You'll see my before and after pics in one, the after pic was taken a few days after surgery hence the bandages and the kinda blurry pic (taken by my careless boyfriend) was taken yesterday 4 weeks post op. I think my waist is getting its shape a little better and i look less "square" thats because of the faja (girtle) which ure not really supposed to take off until about 3 months, and after 3 months supposedly i'll look even better! woo hoo! It also looks bumpy and thats the fa that needs to smoothen out with the massages youre supposed to get. around my nipples its red im hoping that's normal but I have to call my doctor today to ask, ill ya posted.

Anyway, The procedure was sort of a breeze for me i went in SUPER nervous and i got my anestethia which i was kind of awake and asleep so i could see the doctor just lipo-ing my stomach but it didnt hurt at all and i didnt feel anything and it didnt make me queezy or anything i remember thinking "this was what i was nervous about?" Lol

after waking up from surgery i didnt feel pain on my breast or stomach it just felt uncomfortable, it never really hurt YAY! But if my stomach is touched it hurts and the massages HURT LIKE HELL!

After a week or so i started to be more independent and didnt need much help getting up, sitting, or bathing which was great and also my breast started feeling normal and i could lay on my side. I feel good and im not embarrased about my breast anymore i actually let my boyfriend look at em since i didnt before cuz i was soooo self conscious of how they looked and overall im happy with my results, wish i would of got some butt too but apprently i didnt have enough fat what a blow! haha

If u have any questions feel free to ask ladies :)

Alejandro Nunez

My aunt, she also had a procedure done with him

Do you have his contact information
hey you look great,how are you feeling
I feel great thanks :)
I cant see ur pics!! :(
What kind of faja did you use for abdomen only surgery?
Right out of surgery i used one called "fajate" and 1 week out of surgery i used a "salome" and thats the one im using right now
thanks ladies, will send you his info
why onb earth would i go there..
hi, i love the way the doctor did your surgery. Could you give me all the doctor's information. I am planning to get mine. my email is esthergavin@hotmail.com what type of profile,texture, size do you got? THANK YOU!
hey, I got a 320, that's the silicone size. not sure what cup size it is but im guessing like a full C or D. and what do u mean by profile and texture?
you look great!! can you send his information??