It's my Turn! I'm Next! Yily Doll in the Making... April 2014 -Dominican Republic, DO

Hello everyone. I am 39 yrs old and the mother...

Hello everyone.
I am 39 yrs old and the mother of 2 boys. Ages 18 and 7. It's my turn to do something for me. Before the 40th b-day, this body will be rightttt. I've been stalking and researching this site since august of 2013. I was already certain that I would have my procedures and I was certain that it would be with Dra. YILY. After seeing the phenomenal job she did on a friend of mine and her mom, I was hooked. I've been very low key but think its time to start documenting my journey. I contacted Yily via email in sept. I was looking to have large volume lipo to stomach, waist, flanks, full back, inner thighs, knees and of course bbl. Yily evaluated my pics and decided that I needed to lose 40lbs and that I would need a tummy tuck. In her quote, she included the tummy tuck, lipo of arms but did not include the knees and I thighs. Everything else that I requested was included. The quote was $4300. I asked her to send another quote minus the arms but include the knees n thighs. That quote was $4800. After researching, I've decided that I will not be doing the knees and thighs. Im afraid of the saggy skin and a thigh lift is not an option for me. So as of now I will begin my weight loss journey (again). My starting weight was 242.8. I had gotten down to 228.4 but now im back up to 232.4. Holidays have not been good to me. But time is moving fast and I will be in DR in april so its getting real.
good luck, i will be going to colombia in 2 weeks for my big surgery I am so nervous yet excited. I will be doing my abdomen, arms, back, flanks, and butt lift.
Good luck to u!!! I cant wait to see your results. Keep us posted!

Damned before pics, uggg!!! But wait...

Good luck will follow your progress as a Yilydoll. Thank you for sharing, I too will start posting once I confirm my plans.
Hi Prinzibella. When are planning on going?
I'm going April 14

Im shrinking!

When I originally started considering this surgery, I weighed 242 lbs. As of today I am.....# drumrollplease...228lbs. Im so excited with my progress. My biggest obstacle is staying focused on the goal of weighing 200lbs. I might push my surgery date further out cuz I want to treat myself and not cheat myself. I want to get to 200 before going. I know I can do it!
that my doctor will also require me to loose weight 1st. i was 250, im now 235..im ready!
I also need to lose at 20lbs. What are you doing to achieve your goal? I'm planning my trip in late June or early July. My daughter is still in school and with all the winter closing I'm sure school will be closing later. Look fwd in hearing from you. Best of luck:-)
When are you going in April? I just got my quote back I'm getting lipo of ab flanks back armpit inner thigh n fat grafting to buttocks. I'm coming from Chicago I'm a little nervous about going out the country but I'm tired of looking at this fat

Finally seeing results

How is ya progress going hun.. stick to it!!! Your gonna be a beautiful
New body 2014, how is the weight loss journey coming. Ive been slacking the past 2 weeks. My scale is broken. I need the scale to keep me accountable. Getting a new one tomorrow. Have you decided if you are going to have sx here or DR?
I'm going to stay here and do a little at a time. Are you still going to Dr?

It's official!!!

Hey girlies!!! It is official! I paid my deposit, booked my flight, and confirmed a date with Dr Yily for June 5th. I must admit, with the recent deaths reported, I am more afraid than ever but I trust the Lord and know that I will be safe! I have mixed emotions about things now. Im excited about a transformation in 8 weeks but of course concerned about my health and life. Just gonna keep praying for us all!
Hey sis im so excited for you!!! I wil be praying for you!!!I will def be following your journey!!!
Hey sis im excited 2, and you know you better post more pics of that beautiful body cuz its gonna get better day by day.
Dr.yily is a excellent dr.I am very satisfied with my results!! If my results get better that is a big bonus!! I can't wait until the fluffing stage!! I will update on more pics soon!

undecided about procedures

Ok, im still debating on if I should lipo my knees and thighs. I have saggy skin in the thigh area and I dont want to make it worse. On the other had I want a complete look and these thighs definitely need to be hit! What do you ladies think?
Good luck!! Yily is great!!
Thanks hun, I just saw your review and your results are absolutely great, you look soooooo goooood! Get it girl!

whatsapp

Hi sisters, does anyone have Yily's info for whatsapp, I typed her name in but nothing come up. Please help, I need to connect asap!
Here you go ‪829‑469‑6102‬
Thanks hun !
Thanks for sharing your storty:) looking forward to your updates. xoxo

23 Days and counting!!!

My emotions are all ova the place. Im excited, nervous, anxious, scared, frustrated all at once. Im more excited than anything. Even though ive been packed since mid April I am not prepared. I still have weight to lose, need to have my tests done so that I dont go to DR and get sent home and need to stop spending my funds on my household and focus in myself for a change!
Just checking on you...how are you? Please let us know.
I pray your surgery went well! When you feel up to it let me know how your doing
Hey sis praying for your safe journey and speedy recovery! Keep us posted!

Did not have sx

Ok my rs sisters. I am doing just fine. I had to get myself together. Ive been really emotional the past week but I am sooooo happy that things turned out as the did. So here is what happened! I arrived at the airport to late on wed so my flight was rescheduled til Thursday which was fine since my sx date was Friday the 11th. Well due to a breach in communication about the new flight time, I missed the thursday flight because of my hubby. At this point im like screw it, its not meant for me. I m so glad he mixed up the time and set the alarm later...I came on my period early (probably from stressing), the check that I was waiting on from my 401k is still not in my possession...it's been in my hr office since last week but the hr rep (owner's son in law) was not in therefore he could not send the check. So I would have been in DR on my period, living in the RH and paying for the days with no sx. Not to mention yily isnt going to touch you until her funds are secured. Best case senario, I could have had surgery tomorrow (tuesday) when i get paid if my iron levels arent to low after my menstrual. Sad part is my flight was for Friday. No way after a tt would I be on a flight 3 days later coming home. I thank God for allowing me to miss the flight. It would have been a total waste of time and money. So once again I must reschedule. My excitement is goneddown the drain...new delimma is getting time off again to do the sx later.
So sorry. All things do happen for a reason. When ur time come, it will be meant to be and nothing will stop it! God Bless!
I hope you can get your sx soon. Timing is everything and may be it happened for the better. Best Wishes.
Soooo sorry for the way things turned out. I know you were excited. Before going to Dominican republic check out Dr Howard Robinson at Florida Premiere Center for Cosmetic Surgery. There's two locations Tampa/ Miami. They do %98 in house financing no credit check, these doctors are top doctors in Florida. My results are fantastic. Read my blog. Call Tampa location ask for Melanie tell her Dana Rogers referred you and get a discount. These doctors have great reviews. Save your money and do their in house financing where you pay 30 days after your chosen procedures each month. Good luck
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon