It's my Turn! I'm Next! Yily Doll in the Making... April 2014 -Dominican Republic, DO

Hello everyone. I am 39 yrs old and the mother...

Hello everyone.
I am 39 yrs old and the mother of 2 boys. Ages 18 and 7. It's my turn to do something for me. Before the 40th b-day, this body will be rightttt. I've been stalking and researching this site since august of 2013. I was already certain that I would have my procedures and I was certain that it would be with Dra. YILY. After seeing the phenomenal job she did on a friend of mine and her mom, I was hooked. I've been very low key but think its time to start documenting my journey. I contacted Yily via email in sept. I was looking to have large volume lipo to stomach, waist, flanks, full back, inner thighs, knees and of course bbl. Yily evaluated my pics and decided that I needed to lose 40lbs and that I would need a tummy tuck. In her quote, she included the tummy tuck, lipo of arms but did not include the knees and I thighs. Everything else that I requested was included. The quote was $4300. I asked her to send another quote minus the arms but include the knees n thighs. That quote was $4800. After researching, I've decided that I will not be doing the knees and thighs. Im afraid of the saggy skin and a thigh lift is not an option for me. So as of now I will begin my weight loss journey (again). My starting weight was 242.8. I had gotten down to 228.4 but now im back up to 232.4. Holidays have not been good to me. But time is moving fast and I will be in DR in april so its getting real.

Damned before pics, uggg!!! But wait...

Im shrinking!

When I originally started considering this surgery, I weighed 242 lbs. As of today I am.....# drumrollplease...228lbs. Im so excited with my progress. My biggest obstacle is staying focused on the goal of weighing 200lbs. I might push my surgery date further out cuz I want to treat myself and not cheat myself. I want to get to 200 before going. I know I can do it!

Finally seeing results

It's official!!!

Hey girlies!!! It is official! I paid my deposit, booked my flight, and confirmed a date with Dr Yily for June 5th. I must admit, with the recent deaths reported, I am more afraid than ever but I trust the Lord and know that I will be safe! I have mixed emotions about things now. Im excited about a transformation in 8 weeks but of course concerned about my health and life. Just gonna keep praying for us all!

undecided about procedures

Ok, im still debating on if I should lipo my knees and thighs. I have saggy skin in the thigh area and I dont want to make it worse. On the other had I want a complete look and these thighs definitely need to be hit! What do you ladies think?

whatsapp

Hi sisters, does anyone have Yily's info for whatsapp, I typed her name in but nothing come up. Please help, I need to connect asap!
Yily De Los Santos

Here you go ‪829‑469‑6102‬
Thanks hun !
Thanks for sharing your storty:) looking forward to your updates. xoxo
I am so excited to share and hope that my results will encourage and reassure someone else
Just what I need;) thank you
Good luck!! Yily is great!!
Thanks hun, I just saw your review and your results are absolutely great, you look soooooo goooood! Get it girl!
Good luck on your journey. My surgery with Almonte is June 6th. I arrive June 5th. I'm praying everything goes well for you...
Good luckvto you hunny bun!!! We are going to look fab!!!!
Indeed it will:-) I'm waiting on her to get back to me. She's really busy about 6 FB are awaiting to be doll this week:-)
You know it:-)
Woooo exciting! !!!
Good girl! !we all pray thateverything goes well. ...i can't wait for you to look more mamasita! !! ;-)
Thanks Lola! I can't wait to have thisttransformation!
Good luck mamita:-). Def keep us posted:-). Happy and safe healing:-)
Thanks babe!!! Sooo excited, I can hardly wait!
I can imagine your emotions. After reading many successful stories I'm getting motivated myself. So much so that I'm looking into flights. Hope the Dra is avail on those dates. Good luck! Rooting for a successful sx and a safe return:-)
Thanks sis, when are you thinking of going?
Hopefully end of a June early July. I just heard of another tragedy:-( Dra not addressing it as of yet. Probably is to respect family wishes since it was a recent death:-(
2 weeks ago with Dra Yily. She is an excellent Dra just that it is a true tragedy.
No worries sis, I'm sure you will be a true success. Please make sure you hv your numbers up and trust that you are in great hands. I'm rooting for you:-)
That's really sad...I just pray that everyone is safe and God directs our surgeon's hands!
I think we going to get together prinzibella! !!!...I'm planing going july 7....so. .my sx will be close to that day. ....:-)
But what happened? ???that why she close her ig. .and opened a new one