It's my Turn! I'm Next! Yily Doll in the Making... April 2014 -Dominican Republic, DO

Hello everyone. I am 39 yrs old and the mother...

Hello everyone.
I am 39 yrs old and the mother of 2 boys. Ages 18 and 7. It's my turn to do something for me. Before the 40th b-day, this body will be rightttt. I've been stalking and researching this site since august of 2013. I was already certain that I would have my procedures and I was certain that it would be with Dra. YILY. After seeing the phenomenal job she did on a friend of mine and her mom, I was hooked. I've been very low key but think its time to start documenting my journey. I contacted Yily via email in sept. I was looking to have large volume lipo to stomach, waist, flanks, full back, inner thighs, knees and of course bbl. Yily evaluated my pics and decided that I needed to lose 40lbs and that I would need a tummy tuck. In her quote, she included the tummy tuck, lipo of arms but did not include the knees and I thighs. Everything else that I requested was included. The quote was $4300. I asked her to send another quote minus the arms but include the knees n thighs. That quote was $4800. After researching, I've decided that I will not be doing the knees and thighs. Im afraid of the saggy skin and a thigh lift is not an option for me. So as of now I will begin my weight loss journey (again). My starting weight was 242.8. I had gotten down to 228.4 but now im back up to 232.4. Holidays have not been good to me. But time is moving fast and I will be in DR in april so its getting real.

Damned before pics, uggg!!! But wait...

Im shrinking!

When I originally started considering this surgery, I weighed 242 lbs. As of today I am.....# drumrollplease...228lbs. Im so excited with my progress. My biggest obstacle is staying focused on the goal of weighing 200lbs. I might push my surgery date further out cuz I want to treat myself and not cheat myself. I want to get to 200 before going. I know I can do it!

Finally seeing results

It's official!!!

Hey girlies!!! It is official! I paid my deposit, booked my flight, and confirmed a date with Dr Yily for June 5th. I must admit, with the recent deaths reported, I am more afraid than ever but I trust the Lord and know that I will be safe! I have mixed emotions about things now. Im excited about a transformation in 8 weeks but of course concerned about my health and life. Just gonna keep praying for us all!

undecided about procedures

Ok, im still debating on if I should lipo my knees and thighs. I have saggy skin in the thigh area and I dont want to make it worse. On the other had I want a complete look and these thighs definitely need to be hit! What do you ladies think?

whatsapp

Hi sisters, does anyone have Yily's info for whatsapp, I typed her name in but nothing come up. Please help, I need to connect asap!

23 Days and counting!!!

My emotions are all ova the place. Im excited, nervous, anxious, scared, frustrated all at once. Im more excited than anything. Even though ive been packed since mid April I am not prepared. I still have weight to lose, need to have my tests done so that I dont go to DR and get sent home and need to stop spending my funds on my household and focus in myself for a change!

Did not have sx

Ok my rs sisters. I am doing just fine. I had to get myself together. Ive been really emotional the past week but I am sooooo happy that things turned out as the did. So here is what happened! I arrived at the airport to late on wed so my flight was rescheduled til Thursday which was fine since my sx date was Friday the 11th. Well due to a breach in communication about the new flight time, I missed the thursday flight because of my hubby. At this point im like screw it, its not meant for me. I m so glad he mixed up the time and set the alarm later...I came on my period early (probably from stressing), the check that I was waiting on from my 401k is still not in my possession...it's been in my hr office since last week but the hr rep (owner's son in law) was not in therefore he could not send the check. So I would have been in DR on my period, living in the RH and paying for the days with no sx. Not to mention yily isnt going to touch you until her funds are secured. Best case senario, I could have had surgery tomorrow (tuesday) when i get paid if my iron levels arent to low after my menstrual. Sad part is my flight was for Friday. No way after a tt would I be on a flight 3 days later coming home. I thank God for allowing me to miss the flight. It would have been a total waste of time and money. So once again I must reschedule. My excitement is goneddown the drain...new delimma is getting time off again to do the sx later.
Yily De Los Santos

I hope you can get your sx soon. Timing is everything and may be it happened for the better. Best Wishes.
Soooo sorry for the way things turned out. I know you were excited. Before going to Dominican republic check out Dr Howard Robinson at Florida Premiere Center for Cosmetic Surgery. There's two locations Tampa/ Miami. They do %98 in house financing no credit check, these doctors are top doctors in Florida. My results are fantastic. Read my blog. Call Tampa location ask for Melanie tell her Dana Rogers referred you and get a discount. These doctors have great reviews. Save your money and do their in house financing where you pay 30 days after your chosen procedures each month. Good luck
Its in Florida but its call premiere center for cosmetic surgery
Sorry about what happen, things do happen for reasons that is out our control. Example: look what happen to me. Good luck on what ever you decide to do.
Things always have a reason. Take care.
Just checking on you...how are you? Please let us know.
I pray your surgery went well! When you feel up to it let me know how your doing
Hey sis praying for your safe journey and speedy recovery! Keep us posted!
Sis!!!!! Its finally my turn! !!! Im at work and cant concentrate. My flight leaves at 7:30 am. Tomorrow. I am a ball of nerves right now. Feeks like I've 4gotten something. But baybeee I'm there. Cant wait til im in recovery to start updating my sisters here on RS. Thanks for the prayers, I appreciate it more than you know
Safe travels and a speedy recovery. Prayers sent....
Wow sis time has pass quickly!!! How are you? Are you still scheduled for surgery july 11?
Hey sis, I promise I picked up my phone last night, got side tracked and then dozed off. Was certainly thinking of you. Yes im still on for the 11th. I was calling to tell you about ur tea!!! I promise, ive been procrastinating on losing weight again. Its just so hard since ive stopped smoking, but girlllllllll that tea!!!!! I have been losing a lb a day for the past 4 days!!!! I only have 11 more lbs to go and im confident that ill get there. Im not as excited anymore I guess after changing my date 2x, im just ready to b there!!! I dont have a buddy either. Need to find one.
Hey girl im so glad the tea is working!I know you will be your ideal weight for surgery! Did you have your hemoglobin test done yet?
I went to the doctor wed, but my doctor wasn't in... I gotta go back next week. I have been doubling up on my iron though
Hey sis it's almost your time! Im so happy for you! I can't wait to see your results!
Hey sis, bad news... my bmi is still above 35 and Yira told me Yily will not perform surgery if im not at least at a 35. She is all booked for june, so I was pushed out til july 11th. I had to pay to change my flight and all. I was really disappointed in myself, but I shook it off. I have lost 24lbs so far and that's something to be proud of. I quit smoking and thats something to be proud of. Ive learning to eat healthy and that's something to be proud of. Not gon lie though, my time was here, now I gotta wait.
Congrats on your WL and kicking the habit of smoking:-) very proud of you as well. I am trying to lose weight as well and is very hard but WE CAN DO THIS!!! Keep us posted:-)
I'm glad she is keeping it safe with you. It is for your best results and a safe recovery. Continue to lose weight, you have another month and it can be done:-)
hey sis you have accomplished alot!Im very proud of you!I know that the struggle to lose weight can be challenging!But i know you can do it!If you have to wait intill july 11.It is all good!Your health is the most important!
Hey sis, sorry it took bso long to respond. I was just sooooo disappointed, but I appreciate u ladies. Yes we can and will!
Hey sis, it's all good! Im almost there! This just gives me a little more time to prepare.
I did lipo and bbl back in January 2014 everything went very well and I look great, but 4 months later I developed fibroses on my stomach which made me have lumps and bumps on my stomach so yesterday I had to do another lipo treatment in my stomach to break the fibroses. Make sure to do proper unltra sound massages and to also make sure all the liquid is out of your stomach after the lipo to prevent having these bumps and lumps, oh and plz wear your garment for minimum 3 months and make sure it's always very tight !! Other than that good luck and I'm sure you will be more than fine!!
Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it! I am getting excited all over again!
That is def what's up! You have to do something for yourself for a change! How much do you weigh now?
Hey sis, I am 218 as of this morning!Im cutcutting it close. I need to be 204 so 14 more lbs to go. I been going hard with my diet recently.