Dra Yily. Lipo and Bbl ! -Dominican republic

Hey am new to this site i had a few questions...

Hey am new to this site i had a few questions before i leave to dr in January. .
Am going with a friend and am not staying at a recovery home is there any good resorts or hotles not too expensive close to cipla????? Also what is the minimum i can stay in dr after surgery? ???? Thanks

Thaks

47 more days

Am staying at a friends house in dr after all, wish pics

20 days!!!

Okay so I leave in 20 days I almost have everything I need but I have time so I'll be ok. So excited. I don't talk to yily on a regular like other girls am only going to call her before I leave ny to confirm again. Do you think it's a good idea to go the day before to cipla or just show up on the day on my surgery ??????

18 days

Okay I can't believe it's to close am nervous and excited but am not really scared (that won't happen till am in the cipla ) lol am going to fully pack today, am bring basic thing mostly found off of the bbl list on real self and this other girls recommended. It was taking me forever to find compression socks which I was really nervous about because my father died from a pulmonary embolism This year so it kinda is the only thing that's good me on my toes, luckily I Found them so happy !! I am missing is flip flops. The only reason I haven't posted before pictures is because honestly I hate the way I look and wouldn't like anyone I know to find this. BUT I promise to post before and after pics once I heal.

Autocorrect

Sorry for my bad grammar am on my iPhone and this autocorrect is driving me nuts lol

7 days post op

7 days post op I fully recommend DRA yily everything was perfect for me

Post op

I want to post before and afters but am going to wait till all my swelling goes down. Am so in love with my body I was concerned that because I was very fat in my tummy it Hung that she wouldn't be able to take out all the fat and leave it flat ! But she did !! So if your a big girl like myself her aggressive lipo is gold , I started my massages there's a place in queens ny called Jessica's spa and she has packets and such she does everything she even removed my drainage.. My 2 hour massages with ultra sound/ hand and like metal rap cost me 60

2weeks

Post op

Btw

Mind you my belly hung down and I had zero hips pre op!

Girls

If you want my before picture I could email it too you. But am not posting it
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Yily was perfect for me I recommend her