Dr. Walkiris Robles Lipo Full Abdominal Area, Back and Lipo Transfer - Domincan Republic

Hi ladies!! Ok after much research long hours on...

Hi ladies!!
Ok after much research long hours on the Internet endless nights if deciding if this was re way to go I finally made a decision. I will be getting full lipo on my stomach and back with lipo transfer to my butt. I've decided to get my surgery done by Dr. Walkiris Robles. I have done Alot of research on her and have really looked at her before and after pictures and feel she is the right fit. I have stared my vitamins iron vita c and b complex plus folic acid. I'm starting this to hear from ladies who have had procedures by Robles and their expierences with her. Any advice for my pre op expierences. Best and fastest way to get my hemoglobin levels up and anything really would be appreciated. Oh I'm always eager to see before and afters!!

Ok ladies i know this has not been easy for me and...

ok ladies i know this has not been easy for me and probibly isnt easy for most of us but i am going to post up my before pictures, this is a big thing for me. i would just like to take the time out to thank all of you ladies helping me by posting your journey as well. thank you all again it means alot!

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

When r u going???
I am no longer getting my procedure I like in queens my and hurricane sandy destroyed my basement apartment all my belongings memories everyhing I have to postpone my surgery till further notice I'm devastated
I'm So sorry 2 hear that I also live in NYC but didn't get hit as bad....
Hey girl how are u? our day is coming soon are u ready?
Good luck on your journey! Im going back to robles for my breast in feb!! She was the right doc for me with my previous surgery.
Hi TT, that's good to hear. Well after speaking with u and a few other girls, u guys were my reason of going to her, so thx u. Can I ask u since u had lipo done, did u get a real bad itch on your back and butt cheeks? Cuz I seem to have it bad. Also my back tends to get swollen that at times if feels I'm going to pop out of my garment. The part that gets swollen is my lower back where the curve to your butt begins , right around where the bottom incision is at. How long does this last and how are u feeling now?
It takes a lot of courage to post your before pics... trust me I know posting mines took FOREVER. I'm exited for you i will be going to Robles in March
Adrienne, I know it was hard but it's a true experience n story which is y I did it and will continue to do until I hit 6 months post op. R u planning to post ur story?
yes mam!!! I have a blog on here now. But there's not much going on with me right now since my surgery is not until mid March. But I did post up my before pictures (ugh)
That's so good , cuz it will help inform others whether its good or bad updates.
Bella, thx. I'm happy with my results n I'm sure it's gonna get better as the month or two passes.
I'm considering Dr. Robles for my surgery also. I want a breast lift, full lipo to stomach and back with fat transfer (bbl). I have to wait until next November 2013 to save money. I'm excited for you and wish I could get mine done sooner. I'm sure look great, can't wait to see your results.
Thanks bella this far my experience with dr Robles has been amazing the communication between Raquel and myself along with the few calls I have had with the doctor. They are always willing to answer questions and are super supportive my surgery is in a month tomorrow I'm super excited.
Bella, thx so much. I'm happy to b back home n even though I had to come back with my drain I'm still happy with the entire experience n my results. I wish u the best with ur surgery.
good luck, when is your surgery?
November 21 basically I'n a month
I regret choosing Dr.Robles every time I look at my back side..what a waste of money
Mary, I'm sorry to hear that u were not pleased with her work, perhaps u may find another doctor to meet ur standards. Thankfully things went exactly as I expected , I guess becuz u went with realistic expectations , what ever I end up with will be better than what I already had. I wish u the best on ur journey.
I am sorry to hear about your experience with dr. Robles and hope that you correct what ever you feel you need to but I am very excited and committed to my doctor. Best of luck in your future
Hey Mary...I plan to use Dr. Robles as well...I saw your profile and if I looked like you...I wouldn't be on this site...I don't think you needed any PS...ur body looked perfect to me...I'm just staying...but as women we are our own worse critic's.....lol
VM when are you scheduled for surgery?
Just post my review going to Dr. Robles on the 20th....