Desperatlyseekinghelp -

This is my story, Hello, I am in desperate...

This is my story,
Hello,
I am in desperate need of help. I have nevDominican Republic, DOer had the body that I want. No matter how much weight I lose my butt always goes first. When I gain weight it all ends up in my mid section and I look like I have a tire around my waist. I do not even know what size my waist is anymore.

I did have liposuction done 4 years ago and that did help but did not get the results that I was told I would get. I do not want to have to have to micro manage my body everyday to worry if I gained or lost another inch. I am a young 52 year old and want to do something about this body once and for all. I have no butt to begin with. I am a C cup breast size. I only had one child in my life and she is 29 years old. So no more children are in the picture. I wear coats or some kind of jacket almost year round because I do not like my body. Although people have told me that I do not look bad, I feel bad on the inside.

I am not happy with my body and have not been happy with it since I came out of my late twenties. Plastic surgery in the USA is way too expensive for me. I have had two plastic surgery procedures done over the years that did not give me the results to which I had been told prior to the surgery. It is all about the money and I have gone into dept to have procedures done and wasted a lot of time and money that I did not have.

My breast area a C cup but they are uneven so I cannot wear any tops that are low cut because the line in the middle is un even. I just want them to be fuller. But most of all I want a Butt, Please. For once in my life I just really want a Butt. I have read so many good reviews about you and I have been asking friends that I have that are from DR and friends that I have from Columbia that have even told me to go to DR to get plastic surgery done.

I do not know how a consultation is done or how I even go about doing something like this but please help me if you can. Please let me know what I have to do to come there. Do you need pictures or measurements. How long will I have to stay in DR.

Please help me to feel like me. Please help me to see on the outside of me what I feel on the inside. I want to look in the mirror and finally see myself and not be ashamed of the image that I do look at.

I am 5ft. 7 inches tall and I weigh 180lbs. I do not know what size my waist or hips are but my bra size is a 38 C cup. Please help me. I am praying desperately that I may have finally found the right person to help me.

I want to thank you in advance for reading my email and thank you again for helping me even if you cannot help me. Thank you for your time.

Can someone please help me to contact Dr. Yily De Los Santos.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Read a lot of email experiences. She is highly recommended

Dr. Yily responded back to me and I was so excited that I cried. I had to send her some pics which I did. She said she will help me. I am moving forward. I am so happy this is like a dream come true. Just to gain my self esteam back will be a long time reunion.
Any update?
Yes, I did not get a chance to post it. Dr. Yily got back to me with a quote and all that I need to bring and do before I come. I am in the process of getting the date pinned down with my job and then just need to book my flight. I am trying to go the first week in September. I am so excited and Dr. Yily is wonderfull she has responded back to me every time. I am set with everything just need my date and I'm gone to go get the new me. I will keep you posted. Thank you for all your help with steering me in the right direction. I truly appreciate you responding. Your the best.
AWWWWWW Happy for ya! Sucks you gotta wait till September but I understand... The best time for me to be off is during the summer so I have to wait... UGH...
Yes is does suck. I was ready to go jump on a plain now. The wait is going to be the longest of my life. I also have to get a passport. The last time I traveled out the country you only needed your birth certificate. I don't care what I have to do. Come September I am going to be hanging onto the tail of the plain if I have to. I will not take this body into 2014.
LOL... You so silly Wendy.... Yeah, just get your Passport take your time....You ain't got no choice anyway... You gotta wait... I understand.. I go in June and would have loved to go last week... Just keep reading and watching ppl's bbl stories... And update your blog so we can keep up with you on your journey...
I will. Thanks so much for the encouragment. I am checking on airfare everyday looking for specials. I hope these months fly by. You are so lucky to be going in June. I cant wait to hear your experience. I am trying to learn some basic spanish. I also downloaded on my phone a good app that translates. I just can't wait. Keep in touch as I will also. :)
Cheapoair & Kayak is what I use for travel.... Wish you were coming in June 2!
Wendy, I just gave you a jump start in your private message. Gurl, you are not the only one who is desperate.... Da lil ones' call it "Booty Greed" Ha! Never a truer statement. You got me by 10 years, 1/2 inch, and 10 lbs....I'm jealous of the 1/2 da most... You can get a butt, breast, hips, hair, lips, eyes but you can not get permanent height. Ugh... Height Greed.... Ha! Keep in touch mama.
Awwwww super cute... Keep it moving mama....
You can contact Dr. Yily through her website @ http://www.drayilydelossantos.net/Contactenos.php Or email her at drayilyplastica@gmail.com On the website you can fill out the form and upload a picture. On the comment section let her know what you would like to get done and the date you would like to go. She will email you back with a quote and let you know if the date is available. Patience is definitely a virtue here. Dr. Yily is extremely busy and might take 3-7 days for a reply. Best of luck!
thank you so much for your advise. I went on the wesite and filled out the form, I did not have pics to upload at the time but I will send them to her today. I sent the information is english, do you think it would help if I translate the form information to spanish. I am so excited to get this done. I would go tomorrow if I could but i dont get vacation time until september which is when I want to go. Thank you for the info. I will follow up with her in a week. Thanks for sharing the info, it is greatly appreciated. THANKS!!!!!!!