Lipo Front, Back, Flanks, Tummy Tuck, Muscle Repair & Fat Transfer To My Butt w/ Dr. Walkiris Robles - Dominican Republic

I will be sharing my experiences as I remember,...

I will be sharing my experiences as I remember, you all are free to ask me questions about my before and after experience and I will be happy to answer all the them as we go... I just want to tell you all that... thanks to Dr. Walkiris Robles... AM SOHAPPY WITH MY RESULTS!! I FEEL MORE CONFIDENT NOW... ;)

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I was supposed to go to Cali, Colombia but I was too scared to go by myself so I delayed and delayed... then I started to look for doctors in Santo Domingo and I found this site and started doing my research and heard about Dr. Walkiris Robles and decided to watch her work... I did for a whole year and I never heard malpractice or negative experiences with her, so I decided she was the doctor for me... and I don't regret choosing her... She's an awesome person and human being... ;)

When did ur drains come out!!!! And u look great!!!!
My drain came out @ 19 days but Dr. Robles told me it was cause the night before I left Dominican Republic to come home, I removed my compression garment just because I wanted to take a break & it was a big mistake cause the garment helps to close the vessels & send the body liquids to the right place in your body to be elimitated, so dont remove your garment for long period of time. Any other questions please feel free to ask Thanks
Your transformation is amazing. You look great. Did dr Robles provide you with compression socks and if so how long did you wear them?
Thanks... no they do not provide the compression socks, u need to bring ur own, plus plesae bring a funnel... it will be very handy so u don't have to seat & stand up when u go to pee. You only use them if your legs start swelling and is VERY IMPORTANT to wear them for the flight back home cause the altitud pressure & the few hours seating with ur legs down make u swelling & to prevent blood clot in the vains.
I just ordered some that are thigh highs and have 20-30 compression, wasn't sure what compression I needed to get though. I have jumbo thighs and am crazy worried about my legs swelling.. was big issue during my 3 pregnancies (literally went up 3 shoe sizes from swelling on my 1st one..) anyways also worried about them cutting my circulation if I just bought the ankle ones. I hope these will work.. I guess worst case I should be able to get them directly from her..
U should us the ones to ur knee so they protect ur entire legs + u can try to get some water pills prescription from ur primary doctor here in the state or maybe someone in ur family have some available. Next to the clinic there's a pharmacy where u can buy anything u need also
Your results are awesome and I hope my come out just them same as yours. I'm heading to DR in a few months. any suggestions.
You look great !
TY!
you look great! :)
TY!
did they tell you that you needed to loose weight before you came over
Yes... 10 lbs. but I couldn't reach to loss them all... the Dra said its cause people who is bigger have more open vessels & that's the reason why they bleed more... but I lost 7 and it was fine
How bad was the hospital? I have read that that is the worst part of it.
I don't agree with that since I have a good experience in all the process & recovery house... they all were very polite to me... thanks
You do look great. Would you say that Robles gave you the butt you wanted? And did she use a lot of the fat for your butt?
If we r talking about the size...Yes! Am happy with the size... I look much better than before. She did use all the fat from my back, so if you r going for fat transfer to ur butt, is better not to lost to much weight.. so, more fat... more butt!!
I'm relatively slim. I am one those that has to gain weight lol. I am have a date for her on the 22nd of May, but I am weary of her booties. I want her to pump me to the max. Is your booty round and perky too?
Yes... my butt is better in shape, I was always realistic about the results... I would love to be more rounded but considering I was too flat from my back before... and I was weighting almost 200... I look much much better now, am shaped and flat from my tummy... yeees!!... I recommend you to gain some weight cause if u want those results u will need to have fat to be transfered... Talk to Dra. Robles about it, she will tell u what to do & what is best for u...;)
you look great