Lipo Front, Back, Flanks, Tummy Tuck, Muscle Repair & Fat Transfer To My Butt w/ Dr. Walkiris Robles - Dominican Republic

I will be sharing my experiences as I remember,...

I will be sharing my experiences as I remember, you all are free to ask me questions about my before and after experience and I will be happy to answer all the them as we go... I just want to tell you all that... thanks to Dr. Walkiris Robles... AM SOHAPPY WITH MY RESULTS!! I FEEL MORE CONFIDENT NOW... ;)

When did ur drains come out!!!! And u look great!!!!
My drain came out @ 19 days but Dr. Robles told me it was cause the night before I left Dominican Republic to come home, I removed my compression garment just because I wanted to take a break & it was a big mistake cause the garment helps to close the vessels & send the body liquids to the right place in your body to be elimitated, so dont remove your garment for long period of time. Any other questions please feel free to ask Thanks
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I was supposed to go to Cali, Colombia but I was too scared to go by myself so I delayed and delayed... then I started to look for doctors in Santo Domingo and I found this site and started doing my research and heard about Dr. Walkiris Robles and decided to watch her work... I did for a whole year and I never heard malpractice or negative experiences with her, so I decided she was the doctor for me... and I don't regret choosing her... She's an awesome person and human being... ;)