4days post op w Duran love my results

I'm happy that I'd been on a diet since is hard...

I'm happy that I'd been on a diet since is hard for me to do so I'm already see the difference and since I started eating healthy everytime I try to eat junk food my body rejects it id been sick a little but I'm gettin used to it cause once I get my body done i don't want to gain the weight back, I'm counting the days today I started my vacation in school going back in jan 8th can't wait to see the outcome of all the girls that are going before me and love the fact my husband already change his mind and now he's being supportive.

So I'm counting down the days to leave I'm so...

So I'm counting down the days to leave I'm so excited few more days until I do my taxes and I can go shopping for the rest of my things I procrastinate alot but at the same time I don't care cause I'm positive about this and my man is an ass put he supports me well at this moment he have no choice cause that's all I talk about. I love the fact that I can have someone to talk to about it 24/7 w/o complain cause we both going together. I want to look good for my bday in may... Wear all those nice outfits I couldn't wear in summer 2012.
I already order my boppy pillow bought my vitamin c 500 and my omeprazole 20mg my folic acid and sulfate vitamins... Going to order my vitamedica this week and going to wait a little longer to buy my flight to go get my passport the same day dont wanna wait for that for a few weeks rather pay the extra 65.00.

I'm so happy everyday I get more nervous and excited love to come here and vent about my experience. I started eating on a regular no more diet been taking my vitamins and been going to the gym working on my arms thighs and running. I don't wanna gain nor lose more weight I need the fat to be transfer to my butt which I want a big one!! The bigger the better I do want the fake look small waist big ass who cares what people say cause at the end I'm paying for it and I'm going to feel good !
I'm thinking about breast implants ill get something's with me just in case I change my mind and my hemoglobin level are high enough to do so.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Change my doctor go Duran don't regret it love my results

During my recovery i stay on http://relaxrecovery.weebly.com/index.html great experiences!
Will u post pictures :-)
Early Morning Beauties!!! I have been trying to contact Dr. Yily for two weeks. Im so happy for all of you!! I just wish she'd email, text or something.... Im sooooo ready to go!!
Hey hey! I can relate to your story so much! Dieting sucks and going to the gym sucks more, but it helps with surgery and the outcome that we all want!! I am also going to Dr. Yily hopefully on the 26th of March, I. Am just waiting on a conformation email from her!! Are you going to be staying at the recovery house?. Email me if you wanna chat more! MamaSama@hotmail.com! Have a blessed journey!! :-)
I tried writing to u but ur email didn't work
Wow ..I'm.excited for you it will be your time before u know it ..happy new year..Diva