yily here i come!!! march 25th! Dominican Republic, DO

Hello LADIES!!!! i want to make this sweet and...

hello LADIES!!!! i want to make this sweet and short! I'm only 20 years or age and ive gained a tremendous amount of weight. im an active sports player and I'm healthy overall. i go to the gym and excersive and still cant seem to gain thebody i had 3 years ago. my body just plumped up and i hate it. i have alot of breast and they are Ds and are still perky i also have alot of BOOTY! so i dont be needing none of that. my family memebers tell me i look GREEEEEAAAATTTTT but i dont feel that confident in my shape. im looking forward to having the think and sleek waist i used to have and excersiing isnt helping. ive chosen yily as my doctor because shes great. i know many girls that have done procedures with her and look amazing. i want to be confident and feel like the old me. i already emailed her and received a quote. I'm excited ive been thinking over this procedure for about a year and i cant wait.

So far ive booked my flight and my parents went to...

so far ive booked my flight and my parents went to visit yily personally and took in the deposit. im excited and will be arriving to the country on the 23rd of march getting surgery the 25th! by the way i was recommended liposculpture of the whole torso. meaning love handles upper and lower abs and full back as swell

dra yily de los santos

She is amazing !

how was your recovery? had you had a lot of pain?
Hey! How are u doing? Are your results improving?
Hey gurl... How you doing? Did you have your surgery? I'm going June 6th I can't wait. Also, Yily took the same amount of time to respond to my request.
Yes I did have my surgery with her I feel satisfied with my results I'm more than happy to answer any questions
Bueno... Do Tell Details.. Ha! How was the weather, any suggestions on clothing to bring or should I buy some things there? Did you get out shopping? Any good restaurants and spots to go? What size faja? Do you really love your waist now?
sooo!! its HOT and by HOT i mean HOT HOT!!! its getting warmer in the states then you know the carribean is STEAMING> im a native so i know around this time its just very warm in the country. i originally got a small size faja and before i left i got the xsmall which now im 2 weeks post op and i fit in my xsmall it fits really tight but i fit in it!!! so spots to go honestly youre not thinking about that while youre there because youre in so much pain depending how long you stay also can help. I did go shopping but i felt very tired quickly so i had to leave. restaurants around the clinic only about 10 min away you can go to the Colonial Zone theres alot of artifacts many sightseeing spots and the Hard Rock is there. just bewareeeeeeeeeeeeeeee as soon as they know youre tourist they will sell you EVERYTHING much more expensive so always try to barbain no matter what. honestly i wasnt that fat i just had some bulges where my bra goes, i will be more than happy to send you my personal pictures to your email, and yes i love my waist but i feel like people wont be able to tell much, i came back home and NO ONE has noticed. i got very very greedy and wish i could have done my butt and told the doctor to get going on more aggresive lipo. i love my waist but it can always be better and smaller. Yily is an amazing doctor and if i had to do it all over again i would choose her again but honestly i want my waist smaller and my butt bigger!! so just make sure you tell her that loud and clear dont be afraid to speak up its your body and youre the one that has to live with it. i was afraid to look to "plastic" and now i wish i would have told her make me look like a barbie
Oh, thanx for answering my questions... I sent you a PM.... I thought you just go lipo no bbl? I'm looking forward to it, I just wish I wasn't going in the dead heat of June... Ugh....
Yes only lipo but I wish I would have used all my fat
Hello, I just wanted know, how long did it take for Dr. Yily to get back to you with the initial quote?
About 6 or 7 days