Body Transformation with YILY - Dominican Republic, DO

Date set and counting down the days. Over the past...

Date set and counting down the days. Over the past 4-5 years I've been working on my weight loss and body shaping. From 244lbs to lowest 142lbs I'm holding steady at 160lbs and ready for body sculpting by Yily.
I have undergone liposuction a few years back to help get rid of some stubborn areas but now I'm ready for TT,BBL,Lipo arms, back, thighs, abdomen and possible BA

Hey girl welcome to RS! I have to tell you that your going to a sculpting Queen Yily... You look great now but wait til the end of your journey your gonna be UNstopable..lol Good luck hunti I'll keep up wit ya. Hopefully we can meet and greet when I get there on November 3rd..my sx date is on Nov 5th...Muah
Yes I'm so excited to have found Yily. The countdown is on! I hope to see you there. Where are you staying?
I'm so happy for you. You have made a great change in your life, I saw your pics from b4 & after your 1st lipo. Congrats, and looking forward to following your journey:)

Made it to DR

We made it to the recovery house and ready for Yily in the AM!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

3 days post

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Yily is the BEST

First and foremost you must meet the iron levels and follow her instructions for your procedure. She is very careful and pays close attention to detail.

I absolutely love her and her work. She does not over book her patients and she is a sculpting master!

More pics to come...

You can see the difference already! How tall are you?
I'm only 5'3. Swelling seems to shift but the change is significant.
you do look great and I wish you a speedy recovery how is the pain and scarring

14 days PO

Can we see some post op update pictures you look great how have things been?
How r u doing?
All is great. I absolutely love the results and now I'm finally out of the garment.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon