Body Transformation with YILY - Dominican Republic, DO

Date set and counting down the days. Over the past...

Date set and counting down the days. Over the past 4-5 years I've been working on my weight loss and body shaping. From 244lbs to lowest 142lbs I'm holding steady at 160lbs and ready for body sculpting by Yily.
I have undergone liposuction a few years back to help get rid of some stubborn areas but now I'm ready for TT,BBL,Lipo arms, back, thighs, abdomen and possible BA

Made it to DR

We made it to the recovery house and ready for Yily in the AM!

3 days post

Yily is the BEST

First and foremost you must meet the iron levels and follow her instructions for your procedure. She is very careful and pays close attention to detail.

I absolutely love her and her work. She does not over book her patients and she is a sculpting master!

More pics to come...

14 days PO

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

How r u doing?
All is great. I absolutely love the results and now I'm finally out of the garment.
wow you do look great, Yily is a sculpting genuis. This is one of my main reasons for chosing her, all of the RS girls on here who pics I have viewed all look good and natural! Some doctors (not going to mention names) have their patients looking cartoony. I am a believer that Yily is real good at what she does.
So how long did it take for Yily take to respond to your initial email for quote? I'm eagerly awaiting I am soooo excited!!
I would wait 3-4 days. She is going on Maternity leave soon so I'm assuming her office will respond accordingly. I love her work!
You look fabo congrats u are very inspiring
Nice tt she did !
I have to post some new pics after the holidays now that the swelling is down. Yes DR J is expensive and has a long wait time! Yily will be out on Maternity leave soon so get tour quote and date ASAP. Duran has great results as well. Yily is into sculpting where Dr J is into to Big butts...not sure what you are looking for but do the research! I absolutely love my curves
Wow you look awesome....... I'm also 5'3 but I weigh206 but im working on getting dwn 20/30 lbs. Only wanted a bbl but Dr.J quoted me 18700 for tt n bbl. For best results! Duran neva responded but looking at ur results I may contact Yily. I will keep u n my prayers. Happy healing.
cant wait 2 see the incision wow
Looking good :)
You can see the difference already! How tall are you?
I'm only 5'3. Swelling seems to shift but the change is significant.
Significant it is..It looks like you are definitely going to have your wish pic ;-)
you do look great and I wish you a speedy recovery how is the pain and scarring
Pain not too bad just swelling and slow movements the first few days. The drain entry point area will be very sensitive to pressure. TT cut scar is very low and thin.
You look great!! Had I known about the BBL 7 years ago, I would have gotten it when I got my TT!! Your waist is tiny!! I'll be seeing Dra. Yily in 13 days!!!! OMG!! 13!! Keep us posted on your progress, I know you'll be looking more and more amazing each day!!
Congrats & Well Done!!! @JustG :D Your results look AMAZING :D Loving your curves :) Yily did that on you ....Thankyou for a great review I am seeing Yily in 2 weeks time, and you make me feel ten times better!!! :) wishing you a speedy recovery mama xoxo
You will be fine. As for the FAJATE let them decide the size you need she does not put everyone in an XS its determined by your size and of course you need to be comfortable just remember it needs to compress the swelling. You also will have more than one day post op with her office! As for gaining weight........i didn't want to gain but the iron pills and cereal gave me 20lbs. Before pic 160 surgery weight 180. There are 4 of us staying at Jaqueline's and we all love Yily's work. Take your wish pic but Pls be realistic!
Hey love :) Thankyou for taking the time to reply to me and for the great advice :) Wow, your surgery weight is 180??? You look so much smaller and in great shape :) Im glad you all are having a positive experience with Yily - great to hear that!! :D I already have a butt, and some hips, but I want a much much smaller waist - realistically - Im hoping she can get me a 26" waist (Im currently 30 in the waist) and add a couple more inches to my hips and butt! (Im currently 40) so yea, hopefully Ive given her enough fat to sculpt my hips and butt now (I gained 30 pounds) Looking forward to coming out there and joining you Yily Dolls Soon!!!! Excited!!!! Hope your recovery is going well huney!!! :) take care & get lots of well deserved rest kisses xoxo
I understand I was 30 in the waist already and had butt and hips. I did not want any more hips since making my waist smaller will show the hips I already have. With the Tuck she pulled my stomach muscles tighter and I'm hoping for a solid 26-28 waist after healing and more toning. You will be fab!
awww well you look pretty amazing so far huney, & youll prob be even smaller than 26-28 once all that swelling goes down, having had the Yily treatment :) Hope healing is going well...and thanks for the reassurance & positive feedback :D Kisses xoxo
Healing is great so far! The nurses here at the recovery house are taking great care of us. The massages are very helpful for drainage and help with the healing process. Thank you and get ready...your time is coming!
awww Im excited!!!! thankyou mama :) enjoy your rest xoxo
well actually hun I know recovery is a little uncomfortable...what i meant to say was get some good rest LOL :) xoxo