BBL with Dr Hasan June 19th!

Hi. I am considering going to Dr Baez but I'm...

Hi. I am considering going to Dr Baez but I'm completely scared out of my mind! Choosing a good surgeon is like death to me. I really hope she does good work. Anybody got a BBL from Dr Baez please respond?....I would like to know your experience with her...see some pictures and know how your recovery went.
Congrats and good luck
Welcome girl. Baez is one of the doctors that I am looking at. Just type her name In the search bar on this site and her reviews should come up. Good luck!

Dr Salas??

Hi. Well i decided to go with Vanity Miami in Florida. I'm stuck in between Dr Fisher and Dr Salas. I'm leaning more towards Dr Salas. Anyone have any reviews on Dr Salas work? I have only seen a couple. Gonna post before pictures soon.
I had sx with Baez on 6th. She is very nice, pleasant & professional. She is very safe. I told her I didn't want a donk. I just wanted some butt. All she said is it depended on how much fat she can get from me. If she didn't have to put in my hips, I would have had 2000mls in each butt cheek. I'm happy thus far. Still swollen.
Awwww well glad you're done with it and in recovery. I'm totally completely scared out of my mind. I was goin with Baez but she has no openings until June she said. I can't wait that long so I'm going with Dr Salas from Miami Vanity. I hope and pray that my surgery goes well and my body looks good.
I hope so too. Its quite normal to be scared. I wasnt scared nor was i nervous.

Thinking about Dr. Ghurani

I am thinkin about changing my PS from Dr Salas to Dr Ghurani. Dr Salas don't have any review pictures of his work really. Dr Ghurani has good work photos. I will contact Jessica at Vanity Miami to get a price for BBL with Ghurani.
I hear dr. Ghurani no longer does bbl @vanity only ba
Hey, I spoke with Jessica Garcia today and she informed me Dr. Ghurani isn't doing BBL's anymore he is only doing Tummy Tucks and Breast Augmentations. Hope this info helps you. I'm scheduled with Dr. Fisher in May
How'd u get in touch with the doctoras to get a consultation?

Have to lose 10 pounds

Well i weight 175 and Dr Salas wants me to lose 10 pounds before surgery. Ugh! Ima do it though because I do want the best results. I talked to Jessica today and my half is paid for my surgery. Scheduled date is April 9th. Reserved my hotel room at the Hampton Inn. My grandmother is coming with me to aid me so I won't hire a nurse. She's such a sweetheart. I'm excited but also scared. I wanna look good! I've been wanting this for about 12 years now.
You will be fine! I had surgery with Dr. Salas on the 21st of Feb, and I LOVE my results!!!! I cant stop looking in the mirror

Pictures Before SX

Just thought I'd add these disgusting pictures. Some look better than others tryna hide the gutt.
Hey Hun!! I can't wait to c ur results!!! Gd luck:-)
I really hope so. Will you be putting before and after pictures up? I really would love to see his work.

Torn Between the TWO!

Hey guys. So I just spoke with my PC Jessica to ask her about Dr. Hasan. I've seen his work and now Im torm between Dr. Salas and Dr Hasan! Somebody please help! Im more wanting the sculpting than the butt. I dont want anything looking fake. I want my body to flow...if that makes sense. I dont want no high booty, just something. IDK GUYS IDK!
Thanks! Im torn between Dr Salas and Dr Hasan now. I need to just chose and get it over with. lol ugh!

Final Decision!!

Hey guys! Well I made my absolute final decision on my surgeon. I'm choosing Dr Hasan. His work is amazing and I'm totally comfortable with this decision. My date is still scheduled as April 24th. Hopefully my job doesn't sabotage this decision. Half is paid on my surgery so it's getting real yah.
Hope everything goes well I've been considering Dr. Hasan as well so I will be following your journey.
Hi how long did it take to get a response back.....I sent 2 emails since last week....:-(
To Hasan?

Dr Hasan in the Newspaper

I have gotten a reminder on here about Dr Hasan being in the paper for a mishap that he did which caused a death to an elderly lady. I've read it and yes I Nervous And Thinking about canceling with him. Idk what to do or think. I see so much of his Work and it's amazing. I know any doctor or surgeon have mishaps...people die in hospitals all the time by the most greatest doctors. However I'm still scared. Is he or has he ever been certified...
what to do?
Doll, most of us who are scheduled or considering Dr Hasan have already read the same article. I admit that I was concerned as well. I called Priscilla and she gave me some reassurance. At the end of the day, we all have our designated time to leave this earth. No one knows the day or the hour. If it's my time is up, my time is up. We all could be the most experienced Dr's first! Pray on it, and pay that God protects you and keeps you. Also, pray for the God to guide the Dr's hands and his staff as well. Good luck doll!
Dr. Salas is Certified, and he works at Vanity
He's not certified go on the American board of plastic surgeons and his name is not on there the only one certified at vanity is fisher

Medical Clearance

Hey RS....do anyone know what exams i should get to make sure I'm clear for liposuction?
Hey you still going through with your sx with dr. Hassan. I noticed your date is approaching. Best if luck to you girl..
Yes I'm still going through with it however I have to push my date back a little to May. I didn't lose the 15 pounds I was suppose to lose for Hasan to do it so....
Just get a complete physical with Bloodwork. If you want to be extra cautious I would suggest making an appointment to a cardiologist for a complete evaluation. Gd luck luv:-)

Date Changed

Hey RS. Well i had to change my date. My new date for Dr Hasan is May 20th. I didn't lose the 10 lbs like they asked me to so my bmi was over 30. So any RS girls going on that day or around that say hit me up. I'm trying to get together and make our journey less costly. Thanks!
Vanity requires BMI of 30? I thought it was under 35?
No ma'am. It's 30 for Fisher or Hasan.
Ok got it. I'm inquiring because I was told differently & several RS sisters past fisher patients were under 35. Thanks for info. I have to work xtra hard. I will call Priscilla again to verify. Thanks Hun:-)

Still havent loss my weight

Well I still haven't loss my weight that vanity wanted me to lose. My BMI is 31.4 ..... It have to be 30 or below. I hope they still take me. Im looking for a faja. Which vedette did you guys use?
Hey how was your flight? Are you getting money?
Dr. Hassan made it clear he's very strict about bmi being under 30. Mine was at 27. Girl please do everything you can to lose a couple pounds before sx. I can imagine it'll be devastating to go all the way out there and be able to get your sx done. Good luck honey
Not be able to

Date changed to June 11th

Okay i have 8 more pounds to lose by June 11th. My hotel is booked, car reserved and will be buying my plane ticket next week. I'm excited. Can't wait to get it over with.
Hey love. I'm scheduled for surgery with Hasan June 11th also :) hope to see you there!
Hey! Hope to see you there too. 2 more weeks to go!
Good luck Hun & I wish u well.

Wish Picture

This is what i want my butt to look like. The size is perfect for me. I don't want no huge butt. And this is also my projected picture using the Plastic Surgery Simulator app.

Call from Giselle

Hey guys! So I got a call from Giselle yesterday about my lab results. My heart was beating so fast however they are good and Hasan signed off on them. I go for my physical clearance on Monday which is 2 days away from my surgery date but that's the only date he could get me in. Im still 5 pounds more than what Vanity are requesting so I hope they still do my surgery. Im only fat in my stomach area so just go ahead and suck that shit right on up and I out. Ima start a new update because I have another topic I wanna talk about. TTYL

IM TOTALLY AFRAID OF GETTING MY BUTT DONE!!

Guys for the past couple of days I have been contemplating on just getting lipo because Dr Hasan is scaring me. I like a lot of his results on other people but one result I saw recently had me scared. He really made her butt huge and Im hearing that some results are lop-sided...one cheek bigger than the other. I do not want a huge butt. I do not want a backside where I can sit a plate on. I want it flow like look natural...not all sitting up perky like it was just placed there. I absolutely looovvee MissHassanified718 results and AmazinglyMe results. Im so scared how its gonna turn out for me because I've never had a body...never had any curves...never had any hips and my hips are high. I don't know where my back ends and butt begins so its like I don't know where my butt will be at or begin at. Will it be too high? My mind is completely terrified of what Im about to do. This is like something serious for me because it will change my life...how I feel about myself. I've never felt I had an attractive body and my reasoning for getting this procedure is to change that. I hope Dr Hasan give me good results and don't rush on me.
U will be fine. He does a great job:-)
Aww thanks honey! I think you might regret not getting your butt done. I think I might now who your talking about with the huge ass. Its beginning to look cartoonist in comparison to how small her waist is. Although I might not have been comfortable with that much booty im sure she's driving all the men nuts!! Steal our pics to let him know what you like dont like. Even tho he doesn't do wish pics I think I played on his ego by showing him his own work. I told him I didnt want a bubble butt but more of a cheeky look. Also for consultation he will go over where hell sculpt you. Yes one of my cheeks is slightly bigger but its barely noticeable and im still healing so I dont let it worry me too much. I say go for it!!
You're probably right about me regretting not getting it done. I will definitely show him you guys work that I like and show him pictures whether he likes it or not. I mean how is gonna know what I want. Everybody don't want a Nikki Minaj booty. Well you made me feel better. Thanks!

These damn massages!

Guys do I really have to get 5 massages? I mean Im staying quite of a distance from vanity in ft Lauderdale so Im looking for a masseuse in that area...but I don't want to pay for no 5 massages. I want to spread my massages out like 2-3 times a week. Also how do you guys know what size faja to get?
I recommend 10 massages!!! The first 5 consecutive and then stretch the next 5. I was feening for them they really work out the kinks and that's how they fluid out before the holes close after a few days. You DO NOT WANT FLUID TO BUILD AND NEED TO BE DRAINED MANUALLY!! and whatever size faja fits you comfortably now. You won't be a different size after sx.
Okay thanks

Quick Question

Do vanity offer the recovery house with a nightly price or do you have to get the whole package?

Vanity CHANGED MY DATE!

SO THEM FUCKERS AT VANITY DONE CHANGED MY DATE FROM JUNE 11TH TO JUNE 19TH! I M SO MAD. THIS CHANGES ALL MY ARRANGEMENTS AND PLANS. LUCKILY I CALLED BECAUSE I WOULD'VE GOT DOWN THERE AND WENT TO JAIL BEATIN SOMEBODY'S ASS IF THEY WOULDN'T SEE ME. I HATE THE UNORGANIZATION AND UNPROFESSIONALISM THERE. IM SO READY TO GET THIS SURGERY OVER AND DONE WITH SHIT PEOPLE GOT JOBS AND LIVES THEY REARRANGE FOR THESE THINGS FOR THEM TO BE SCREWIN UP DOING WHAT THEY WANNA DO! PISSED!
Did the same thing to me..at least you was rescheduled I wasn't nowhere on the books
Wow! Did you ever get your surgery done?
I feel for you Bri. These mfs starting to act out. I've seen so many reviews where vanity is screwing up left and right. I had a scare today, but we will be okay. Once you get your bomb body you'll never have to speak to them again. So serious

Return Flight

Guys...so Im booking my flights and Im totally afraid of the return flight. Can you guys tell me what you did during your return flight that worked for you? My flight is 2 hours with a layover and another 2 hour flight.
Everybody is concerned about that. Get a letter from Vanity to let the airline know that you had surgery. They will try to make you as comfortable as possible. Make sure you get up and walk to the bathroom every 30 to 45 minutes. While you're in the bathroom, walk in place for 1 minutes to get your circulation going. You're going to do more than your fair share of walking in the airport. I didn't use the wheel chair option because I didn't want to sit on my investment any longer than I had to.
Okay I will. Did you have to sit directly on your butt or were you allowed to sit like on your knees or something?
I sat on my pool noodle that I wrapped my yoga mat around.

Miami Bound

Okay ladies I made it to Miami this morning around 11....I came straight to vanity. Signed some papers with Giselle....Some pages I didn't sign without her knowing because i didn't wanna get dicked out of my money. I'm waiting now to see Hasan....Ima talk his freaking ear off because I want what I want and he gonna do me right! I'm kinda disturbed that he's not insured but I guess this is the territory I'm choosing. On the other hand...Miami is beautiful. The trees....I can see myself living here instead of being a city girl up north. Okay ladies I will update you on any changes and I will see you on the other side. My surgery is 5:30 am!!
Good luck on your sx I go tomorrow also.
What time you go?
6am!

Worried...ONLY 4 LITERS!!

Well i met with the adorable Dr Hasan and he got me worried. Not about his work of course but by how many liters of fat he can take out. Only 4. So I'm worried that I'm not gonna look right because my stomach so big and i have a lot of fat. But i guess I'll work off the rest...I'm totally worried though. Here are some before pictures of my disgusting stomach! Okay now off to get my supplies and probably catch a movie and go to the casino. Lol
Praying that all went well with your surgery doll. Can't wait to see your new body. I know it's going to look amazing!
Good luck hun!! I did the same thing with the papers! Lol I didn't sign a few and she didn't check!! But I will see on the other side hasanified!! Saying a prayer right now!!!
Hasan is gonna have you looking right ,girl don't worry! I can't wait to see his magic done on you lol Good luck! (:

Made it to the other side

Hey ladies. I'm still sore as hell so i haven't been able to get up. Yesterday my surgery was at 6am and i didn't leavetil 7pm. I was dizzy. I don't take pain very well so I'm a chill right now and do a full update later. My grandma got a snap shot yesterday when i was tryna get out of bed so this is all i got for yah. I haven't seen myself at all yet so i can't tell yah if i like my results yet. TTYL

The Pain

These Tylenol 3 pills aren't working for my pain. What did you guys do for the pain?
Looks good in the picture where you are laying down. Hope your recovery will be a speedy one. I agree with AmazinglyMe regarding the walking, ive read MANY reviews and all ladies say that walking really helps with the pain and bloodflow. Try it!
Yeah I started walking a little yesterday and more today. It does help. Everyone I lay down I get a little stiff so I do little moving exercises with my body.
Walk girl WALK!!! I was in the most pain laying down. When I was walking I felt pretty good. Walk yourself into recovery. Looking good congrats :) :) :)

Update 2nd-3rd da u post op

Hey ladies. So I've been walking more. Everytime I lay down I get a little stiff so I start to do moving exercises while I lay down. I'm going to get my first massage today. I cancelled yesterday because I knew it would've been a waste of a massage because I was too sore. I went for my post op at vanity though. They took a look at my progress. I don't look forward to the itching though.
Wow it looks like he did a wonderful job on u. Ur stomach looks flat
Hi I was there when you came back on fridAy, I saw that you could barely walk alone. How long did that last? Are you fine now to walk alone?
Yeah I'm walking alone now. I was in pain Friday though. But I'm a big baby when it comes to pain though.

My experience with Vanity

So I've been reading a lot of girls experiences with vanity and i gotta say i didn't have any bad experiences with them. Besides them changing my date without me knowing, my process went smooth. I never had to wait long, they didn't rush me out, answered all my questions, Dr Hasan was nice and straightforward and the staff was nice. I never went on the coordinator side though. I know they are unorganized buteveryone was nice. My ggrandmother even loved them. Hmmmm i guess people have different experiences.

My experience with Marian

Marian did my massages. She's a sweet lady....very informative of her craft....she do not rush....and she drained me very well. Her prices are hella cheap. Her place is okay for what she charges. Her assistants are very nice and useful. And she speaks English!
Thanks. Idk if I like my butt yet. It still swollen and looks like one is bigger than the other.

Today

Seeing as though I've only had 2 massages my stomach looks flatter than I thought.
Hey doll, He did that!!!!
you look great!
Your grandma was really nice lol. Glad u had some help. Get back home safely.

AND!!...

I don't like my butt!
I think you look awesome! Are you not happy?
Girl I be feeling the same way! An emotional roller coaster!! But one thing that helps me out ALOT is looking at my before picture!! Nothing compares to what my butt and gut looked like prior to surgery!! Scroll through some of your old pics and then see how u feel!! Happy healing hun!! And ur grandma is such a sweetie pie!!
OMG Im going to do just that. I don't even look at my old pictures anymore. My grandma is sweet but she just talk a lot and it gets annoying....lol. But shes my angel. Hope your plane ride went well.

Headaches!

Do any of you get bad headaches?
Yes!! I can't get rid of this headache! I think it's from sleeping/laying on my stomach and having to keep your neck on on one side or another... The tension and pressure cause the pain I think! I want it to go away!!!!!!
Yeah it needs to go tf away! But I think you're right because when I stand and walk around I'm fine.
I was getting headaches too but they didn't feel like regular headaches more of a throbbing aching sensation in my scalp or around a certain part of my brain. It was mostly the first week post op. Looking at old pics is a great idea.

Updating on how I feel

Hey guys. Well I know some of you guys are asking me am I not happy with my results and things like that. I honestly think it's the emotional part that's getting to me. This emotional roller coaster with the discomfort, swolleness, and soreness....plus the person I want to be there for me throughout this entire process isn't due to us breaking up....it's just been hard for me so at times I get emotional. But I think my results are very impressive and my doctor did an amazing job. I'll update with more pictures soon. And thanks to you guys for your support. You have no idea how much we all mean to each other. :-)
Aww, keep your head up. With this new body all the men will be after you lol. And your butt looked good when I saw you. Me and my boyfriend were like dang she got a big ol booty lol
Yes I understand completely. It is definitely an emotional roller coaster. I was there not long ago. Recovery is tough but it's all good the greater good and in the not so distant future you'll be feeling great. I promise. Don't dwell to much on your failed relationship. me and my man were having problems for some time and while it was great having a go for by my side, we fought ALOT in Miami. I couldn't wait to get home and get away from him. Girl I kicked him straight to the curb and im loving the single life with my new body. I get dressed up and go out all the time and loving the attention. =) it may sound messed up but o well. This is a selfish surgery, enjoy it!! It's all about YOU right now. You deserve it. Let him eat his heart out when he sees how great you look =)
Awwww poodah, I'm sorry that you're going through it, but like you said you have a strong support system here with us.

Took this Dann Faja Off!!

Yah this Faja gettin on my last nerve! I was so uncomfortable and in pain with it on last night I took it off!! I'm so tired of wearing it already. I need something more comfortable....shit. I've only had 3 massages so now that I'm home its hard to find a person who does the lymphatic massages in the Maryland DC area. Do anyone know of any places?
It is hard to find one here. Believe me I've tried. Massage Envy in College Park does them, but they are expensive as hell. Try calling different plastic surgeons in the area to see if you can use one of their massage therapist. I haven't had one since I've been back to Maryland. I've been massaging myself. I'm going to load a picture of a massager that's good for lipo patients. It's a very good investment. It helps with fluid pockets, cellulite, and hardness under skin due to scar tissue from lipo. Check my blog out when you get a chance si that you can get the name of it. I got it off of eBay.

Vanity called

So vanity called today to check up on me and did I have my post op visit. I said yes I had 2 post op visits. They asked if they took my stitches. I was like what? Dr Hasan didn't even exam me for real. I thought my stitches dissolve by itself. Marian said I had no stitches. What the hell!
They let me go home with stitches smh. They did resolve tho and there was one my man took out easily enough..
Hey girl are you using the arnica or the gel that was causing my headache!!! And they didn't tell you about the snitches smh!!
So what are they telling u to do?? I know I have stitches cuz I see them on the two incisions on top of my butt...

Stiff and Soreness

Hey guys. My lower back is so stiff and sore from the massage i had recently. It feels like it's in a cast. Is there anything you guys use for the soreness and/or stiffness?
Wow you look great. What i used for my boobs was arnica gel. Im not sure if you can use it on your BBL but i know for the Lipo areas it works wonders from reading other girls on this site's pages. They all used Arnica gel and either benedryl itch gel or a spray itching gel. I will be following your journey. Im glad i chose Dr. Hasan. He seems to be handing out Cakes to everyone that goes to him lol
You look great!!!!!!! OMG !! I keep looking at this lol where did you stay after ? Which RH?
I stayed at a Days Inn. It was 10 minutes away from Vanity and 15 minutes away from my massages. And thank you! I'm just starting to like it myself. Lol

Before noon After Butt shot

I need to lose more weight in my belly. But here is a Butt shot. It went down but i like it.

Correction

That damn auto-correct on my phone! I meant 'Before n After Butt Shot'. Oh and this is 1 month post op...
What is the Arnica gel for? Scar tissue?
Arnica Gel is a type of gel that helps relieve the sensitivity feeling from the skin. It also helps with bruising. I got mines from amazon.com. Any vitamin shop may sell it if you cant wait for amazon to ship it. They have many types. I have used it for my boobs. It took that feeling away. I could not leave the house without it. I could not tolerate the feeling of a T shirt rubbing against them. Scar tissue i have read other girls using that scar away or silicone sheets. Im not even sure about the scar thing but i do know Arnica gel did work for me. Wish i had used the itch spray also instead of giving in and scratching. lol now i have some nice stretch marks as the result (**sarcastic face**), i hate them) lol. I hope the arnica helps you out a great deal.
They sell arnica at Walgreens and walmart as well. It's like $6/$7