BBL with Dr Hasan

Hi. I am considering going to Dr Baez but I'm...

Hi. I am considering going to Dr Baez but I'm completely scared out of my mind! Choosing a good surgeon is like death to me. I really hope she does good work. Anybody got a BBL from Dr Baez please respond?....I would like to know your experience with her...see some pictures and know how your recovery went.

Dr Salas??

Hi. Well i decided to go with Vanity Miami in Florida. I'm stuck in between Dr Fisher and Dr Salas. I'm leaning more towards Dr Salas. Anyone have any reviews on Dr Salas work? I have only seen a couple. Gonna post before pictures soon.

Thinking about Dr. Ghurani

I am thinkin about changing my PS from Dr Salas to Dr Ghurani. Dr Salas don't have any review pictures of his work really. Dr Ghurani has good work photos. I will contact Jessica at Vanity Miami to get a price for BBL with Ghurani.

Have to lose 10 pounds

Well i weight 175 and Dr Salas wants me to lose 10 pounds before surgery. Ugh! Ima do it though because I do want the best results. I talked to Jessica today and my half is paid for my surgery. Scheduled date is April 9th. Reserved my hotel room at the Hampton Inn. My grandmother is coming with me to aid me so I won't hire a nurse. She's such a sweetheart. I'm excited but also scared. I wanna look good! I've been wanting this for about 12 years now.

Pictures Before SX

Just thought I'd add these disgusting pictures. Some look better than others tryna hide the gutt.

Torn Between the TWO!

Hey guys. So I just spoke with my PC Jessica to ask her about Dr. Hasan. I've seen his work and now Im torm between Dr. Salas and Dr Hasan! Somebody please help! Im more wanting the sculpting than the butt. I dont want anything looking fake. I want my body to flow...if that makes sense. I dont want no high booty, just something. IDK GUYS IDK!

Final Decision!!

Hey guys! Well I made my absolute final decision on my surgeon. I'm choosing Dr Hasan. His work is amazing and I'm totally comfortable with this decision. My date is still scheduled as April 24th. Hopefully my job doesn't sabotage this decision. Half is paid on my surgery so it's getting real yah.

Dr Hasan in the Newspaper

I have gotten a reminder on here about Dr Hasan being in the paper for a mishap that he did which caused a death to an elderly lady. I've read it and yes I Nervous And Thinking about canceling with him. Idk what to do or think. I see so much of his Work and it's amazing. I know any doctor or surgeon have mishaps...people die in hospitals all the time by the most greatest doctors. However I'm still scared. Is he or has he ever been certified...
what to do?

Medical Clearance

Hey RS....do anyone know what exams i should get to make sure I'm clear for liposuction?

Date Changed

Hey RS. Well i had to change my date. My new date for Dr Hasan is May 20th. I didn't lose the 10 lbs like they asked me to so my bmi was over 30. So any RS girls going on that day or around that say hit me up. I'm trying to get together and make our journey less costly. Thanks!
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Hey you still going through with your sx with dr. Hassan. I noticed your date is approaching. Best if luck to you girl..
Yes I'm still going through with it however I have to push my date back a little to May. I didn't lose the 15 pounds I was suppose to lose for Hasan to do it so....
Just get a complete physical with Bloodwork. If you want to be extra cautious I would suggest making an appointment to a cardiologist for a complete evaluation. Gd luck luv:-)
Think about this and ask urself do I want this dermatologist to perform a BBL on me? That's right he is a dermatologist not a certified plastic surgeon. Don't believe me check out my blog and read the article.
You have to get lab work and an ekg for sure. Depending on what comes back, you may have additional testing required by Dr Hasan. I know personally because I had to. They will send you everything you need about 2 weeks prior to your surgery. You can always call your pc as well.
Thanks!
Yes it's best to go ahead and call your PC because they lead you to think they do all the labs and EKGs and they don't tell you to the last minute you need to be clear by your own doctor before surgery as well.
You only have to get an EKG if the doctor tells his assistant he wants her to run an EKG on you for whatever reason of his, OR if you're over 40
Doll, most of us who are scheduled or considering Dr Hasan have already read the same article. I admit that I was concerned as well. I called Priscilla and she gave me some reassurance. At the end of the day, we all have our designated time to leave this earth. No one knows the day or the hour. If it's my time is up, my time is up. We all could be the most experienced Dr's first! Pray on it, and pay that God protects you and keeps you. Also, pray for the God to guide the Dr's hands and his staff as well. Good luck doll!
Amen to that!
Amen sistah!!!
Dr. Salas is Certified, and he works at Vanity
He's not certified go on the American board of plastic surgeons and his name is not on there the only one certified at vanity is fisher
Seems like everyone is getting this message... follow your 1st mind... I'm sorry to say this but you have to look at the age of the person that passed... Surgery is already a risk why take it at that age....pray for guidance chic...
I've seen this person had made this same post to at least 4 or 5 people, but they haven't even started their own blog. Go with your gut doll. Somebody tried it with me, but I had to shut that sh!t down! Not everyone's motives are pure! Don't go on other dolls' pages with unsolicited advice. If you want to bash or criticize a Dr, do that on your own blog. Newbies kill me not knowing proper etiquette!
I agree! I try to avoid the unnecessary BS thats y I chose to over look that constant post! However, I'm like u.... Once u bring it to MY BLOG then u clearly want ur issue!
Hope everything goes well I've been considering Dr. Hasan as well so I will be following your journey.
Hi how long did it take to get a response back.....I sent 2 emails since last week....:-(
To Hasan?
Yes....it's taking so long for a response...
I had no problems at all. I called vanity. You have to make a consultation appointment to speak to him but to schedule a date then you can call.
@Julimango I think u should call during the week.
You will look amazing after he's done with you.
Hey girl where are you staying for recovery?
Well I was talking to these 2 girls who want to rent out this really nicehouse. One Is getting theirs done on the 24th and the other oneon the 23rd. Are you interested in joining us?