I'm 24 mother of two and I'm a dancer well was a...

I'm 24 mother of two and I'm a dancer well was a dancer . As long as I can remember I never had just a super flat stomach .Well in April of last year I ran across mystina on YouTube and I began my research .....I just wanna look at my self naked and not find things wrong soon that will happen....I plan to go end of June or early July whatever plane ticket is better scared to death but I have done worst things soooo this should be easy

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Ok added my before pic hopefully she can work a...

Ok added my before pic hopefully she can work a miracle ...Got a gym membership today worked out everything with my sitter ...Within the next two weeks I plan to purchase airline ticket and passport soooo excited !

Where do you live now? And are you going to leave the country to see her if you have an issue post op?
Dallas tx... I would travel back there if I experienced major complications but im staying in the dominican republic until im release from her care...Im planning for 12 days but im willing to stay longer if needed.
Ok. There are some great surgeons there in Dallas who do great work. They may not be as inexpensive but they are highly qualified in our field of expertise and readily available. I wish you all the best. God speed.....and send pictures.

Added new wish pics today ..... Looking for a...

Added new wish pics today ..... Looking for a buddy to pair up with looking to go in June or July!

Good Luck!! Hopefully I will see you there!!! Planning for June as well.
Have you decided on a date?

Sooo excited found out my friend can get me a...

Sooo excited found out my friend can get me a buddy pass for flight ticket sooo it's only 50$ gonna pay dep as sound as I find a buddy and gonna get passport soon!!!! Yay!!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Sooo I'm booked June 21 ......paid deposit (does...

Sooo I'm booked June 21 ......paid deposit (does happy dance ) have came up with 4800 in less then 30 days.....I'm a hustler please believe me gonna take 5300 just invade though these tummy tuck results are outta sight ..... Flight is confirmed found a recovery buddie that I'm excited for .... Yira is so nice love her already .... Filling out for passport tomorrow loves ....Untill next time muahhhh!!!

Any news?
Found a doctor in Dallas tx I'm gonna try out first ....
Oh thts good boo. Good luck!

ok im baccck!!!!!

ok so I been gone but I been planning awy!!! so Dominican republic june 8-june19 dr luis lima.... 6 months and counting !!!!!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

added photos of dr lima work

saw you had surgery with yili you look great have you went to duran yet????
Thanks boo. Jus checked out ur recent posts looks like dr Lima does great work. No I haven't went to Duran for rd2 yet I plan to pay my deposit next month nd get a date in mid march for another bbl nd a bl.

getting ready for 2014

getting everything I need to purchase together

We are going around the same time imj thinking about switching to dr Lima also
wow congrats love your looking smoking Yily did all that? happy healing x
Ok. Lookin fward t ur updates

Ok I booked my flight

I'm never on here cause I have a Facebook group!!! But finally I booked my flight and boi it wasn't cheap !!!!

Is ur fb group about dr lima?
I'm in love with his work let me know if you do hunny

Flight booked!!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

???????????? 104 days ????????????????

Flight booked applied for passport recovery house booked it's all seem real to me now .. Gonna start working on supplies ????

86 days

Count down has begun ... I'm excited scared everything !!! It's so real guess when I recieve my passport I'll know it's real ... I have started packing my bag ... I have three surgery buddies we are all ready to get this show on the road ?????????????? Well update a lot more a month out ladies

Supplies

I'm in spring break from class so I'm getting all my supplies this week so far I have .. Hibiclens soap
Gloves
Q-tips
Surgical tape
Laxative
Footies
Lipo foam wrap arnica pills and gel dresses sandles

Current before pics

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Tryna fit suppiles in this small bag

Still waiting on Lipo foam wrap purchased from surgery queen on Facebook arnica pill arnica gel and compression socks

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

79 days omg ??????????????

Been waiting 3 weeks on my passport I'm scared shitless but I'm ready no turning back now !!!! Feeling confident about my decision !! Dr Lima I'm ready to be made over ????????????

Good luck to you hon, I know you will do well :)

Got my hemo checked !!!!

Super excited!! Feb my level was 12.8 today is was !!!!! 16.8 soooo excited feeling myself rite now .. (Does nae nae dance) thanks to these pills !!!

Bagggsss

Found a cute set for 16$ I'm sooo cheap ... Oh I decide on getting implants too !!! ???????????????????

Thanks I'm sooo ready and prepared

Re organizing this bag

American Airlines is picky about there carry on policy hunty??Travel bottles from Walgreens 5.19 for 4 bottles

More Lima photos hunty

I know your excited congrats
Can you please get some before and after breast reduction pictures?
Good luck on your journey

Got my passport

May i have Luis Lima's contact info? How did u find him
Call Janet 14074036630
Thanks I am !!!!!

#43 days 2 go

Ready to get this over with !

38 days left

I have already accepted I will need a round two !!! Hopefully spring break I can return for additional lipo to achieve the look I want !!!!!

Hey girl! So you are going with Lima? I'm going June 17 to have surgery with him. I might meet you out there :-) good luck with everything.
Yes when you make it I will be getting ready to leave on the 19 .. I'm so ready !!!!
OMG doll, you look fabulous. Ty so much for sharing your journey with us. Congrats!

22 days OMG !!!

Ok well it's 21 days I'm over here like shocked right now !! I have exactly 3 weeks I'm all over the places everything is packed !!! Just got hair braided and I'm ready I'm just praying abs tryna be as healthy as possible !!! Say a prayer for me please ????????????????

are you planning to do before pics????
Before pictures are posted do you read?
No love, I meant l leave here on the 17th- My surgery is on the 19th- So I'll be gettin my surgery on the day you travel!! Darn you packed?! I haven't!! LoL- I hate it but I tend to leave every thing for the las minute!

13 days left 2 go to dr. Lima

Packed and ready !!! Waiting on dr clearance to get excited I'll know Thursday exactly ! ????????????????????????????

Congrats and pls keep us posted... Happy and safe journey:-)
Good Luck Hun
Uughh- I still haven't packed :-( or gotten many things! I'm ready to get my SX done already too!! Her where did you get those integra pills? I've looked but I haven't found them. Future-*Lima Dolls* :-)

Pissed

So I can't sleep at night ! Didn't get results today so I'm mad ! Guess I'll have them in a lol while I hope so I keep seeing everyone iron level and I'm like damn how is mines 16 still ... Get new level tomorrow will keep you posted

Thanks
Ok great I will get to meet you when you arrive

A week left (7 days exactly )

Took this picture yesterday .. So ready to be small ... I just pray I get to do this

Looking forward to see the lift with implants...God speed...

Made some changes

Ok so I got my results back !! I'm cleared for surgery via my primary care doctor .. After seeing a lift without implants I decided I will try that first and if I Dnt like it then my round two I will get them !!!!! And last but not least my hemo dropped to 13.4 but that's still good just gotta keep it there

Oh yeah !!!!

Today is my birthday !!!!!! ????????????????????

How is everything going?
How's it going doll? I wish the best in SX!! I'm very close to mine- I'm so nervous! Let me know how it went! I'm sending Positive thoughts & good vibe your way! Be safe!
Happy Belated girl!!!!!!

I DID IT

Please Dnt ask me what I had dne cause I will not respond ... No implants only lift tummy tuck Lipo NO BBL !

Awesome!! Thanks for the update my love! You looking great!! I was waiting for your update! I'm so glad you doing good... I'm so close to my date! Happy healing sweetie- wish you the best!
Congrats! Girl you look great!

Real tea

This surgery is no joke Dnt go in thinking it's gonna be a breeze cause it's not I love my results but I swear I hate I put myself through this the pain is on 10 and the back Lipo omg ! You need to prepare yourself or this will beat the fuck outta you .. Everyday is a struggle and I swear I cry And curse but I can't take it back hopefully 3 months from now I won't feel like this but right now this is the fucking worst

Girl who are you tellin'! I feel ya. I am so with you on that lipo, the pain, the discomfort....yuk. I'm like 33 days post op and I'm just now STARTING to feel a little better. My back is crazy...even now! Like I said in my review, I would never ever do lipo again. My tummy tuck is fine, no pain, my lift is good, never had any pain from that. It's been that freaking lipo....hurting like heck! But, like the cliche', it does get better! :)
I pray so hunny cause somebody should have told my ass
You look GREAT so far. Just wait, it will get better. Cant wait til my turn. Defiantly thinking of going to him and using Janet's RH

1 week post

Feeling better ... Not a lot just a little thank God for Janet rh where would I be

lol!!!! you are funny! But honestly girl....You do look GOOD!

1 month post

Loving my results hunny ..

You look great hun
Congrats! Your results are amazing. Ty for sharing
How did you contact dr.lima?

2 months post op

Loving my results

U look great
I love your results. How are you treating your scars?
You look fantastic. Thanks for sharing!!
Dr. Luis Lima