Duran in July 16

Hi I'm a mother of 4,Ian 30 years old and thinking...

Hi I'm a mother of 4,Ian 30 years old and thinking about getting Mu pre-pregnancy body for the past 3 years now!!! I'm want to do this in July 2013 but I'm confused and scare !!!lol I need help choosing a good October!!please help beautiful ladiesssss!!!by the way wilkiris quoted me $5,800 for tummy tuck ,breast augmentation and lipo!!and 10 days in rehab!

Can anyone give more info about yily de los santos????

Can anyone give more info about yily de los santos????

Hi ladies ,I am going with Duran in July 17th ....

Hi ladies ,I am going with Duran in July 17th ..getting bbl, TT ,and breast aug,lipo for $6000..I'm so happy .i have 2 traveling buddies (family members).Its just time to start taking my vitamins and start buying what I need!!
Augustina Hilario Duran

U changed ur mind about dr Lima?
How did it go??
Good luck Im going to duran July!
@trendymom congrats! R ur fam members having sx too? I want to go in july but not getting a response from duran yet! Any suggestions?
Hey hun I saw u post that ur sx date is july 17th! Is this still true?? Mine is too with Dr. Jimerson!... Who is ur doctor?
Hi yes is July 17th with doc Duran
Dr jimerson is amazing but expensive ..
Yes he is very expensive! :-/ I must say I am IN LOVE with Dr. Durans lipo skills OMG she really knows how to get that waist small snd thats what I want I hope Dr. Jimerson can do that for me! ....
Ur doc will do a great job to ur body too.y going to look amazing
Thanks hun and so will u ;)
READ DR.YILYHAS AMZING REVIEWS ON MMH & RS SHE'S RAW & HER WORK IS REDICULOUS. THERE'S PLENTY BEFORE & AFTER PICS ON THE WEB.
Thanks ,yes yily is awsome but Duran stolled my heart lols

Welcome to RealSelf! Have you had email consultations with both doctors? That might help you make up your mind.

Aww thanks sweety and yes I'm trying to get a consultation with each to see wats best
h how do i get in touch with dr. yily i was look on her page and there is no contact info can u help me plz.. scc2123@aol.com
I really like yily de los santos work too!!!! Awwww soo confused :(