Brave Girl Travel from Chicago to DR Alone for a Tummy Tuck Lipo with Transfer to BUTT - Dominican Republic, DO

So today is the 8th day I have been at the...

So today is the 8th day I have been at the recovery house in Santo Demingo Dominican Republic. I took this journey alone from Chicago. I came wanting to get everything tummy tuck but lift lipoprotein Breast reduction... The doctor said no that is just entirely too much surgery at one time. That's cool!

I ended up getting tummy tuck lipo to back fat transfer to butt.

Now I'm at this recovery house looking like...

Now I'm at this recovery house looking like Jessica Rabbit.

I arrived on December 04, 2012 i had to pay $10 for a visitors pass show my passport turn in the paperwork that the flight attendant had given us to fill out before we landed.found this doctor on real self liked what I seen &the stories told so I gave it a try.... Every one was professional and knowledgeable.... No Regrets!!!

Upon arrival I seen guy standing on the side line holding a sign with my name on it. He was our driver for the whole time of out stay his name is Leo (he speaks no English). The whole thing felt like an outer body experience like a dream.

I meet a sweet lady whom was coming to the same doctor as I So we rode in the same car. Fortunately she was bilingual cause I was nervous as hell.

We arrived to CECIP there we were greeted by Laura Castro whom spoke English & is unbelievably beautiful.

She had us sign cosent papers explained step by step the way the procedures would happen and immediately collected our money I paid by debit cause I didn't feel comfortable carrying all that cash.

We spent the night at the facility since all surgeries were scheduled for the next day so in the mean time we just talked as we got our test done EKG Blood Text Chest xray.

Happy New Year.... I just removed my drain. Well I...

Happy New Year.... I just removed my drain. Well I had my 8year old neice do it. I kept my drain in until it was just a drip. Drains went in on the December 4, 2012 Came out on December 31, 2012. My back is still numb in the spinal area. My stiches have fallen out on their own. I'm showering and sleeping better.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Found her on real self

send some finale pictures love to see you now.... congrats all is done.... can't wait for mine, struggle with money but GOD hear my prayers... I know you look amazing.
You look awesome! I am going alone in October 2014 to Robles also, so I found your story very informative. How about an updated photo? Thanks,
WhT is your surgery date I'm going October 10 to get snatched
Looking good.how u been? Thank you for sharing ur story
hi have you got any pics without garment of your back lipo? i have the same back rolls and need to know if she can really get rid of them with just lipo
do I need to buy and international passport book...$140 or the passport card $40
Passport book sweetie
hi did you have an extra fee because you paid with your debit card?
I'm from Chicago and I am scheduled to have surgery Feb 28th 2014 I'm nervous but prepared to get it over with.
you look amazing so far
Do u hve pics now
What RH did you stay at? & how was the care?
Robles' fees include recovery stay. I like the fact that this doctor is associated with the RH. less stress having to schedule and find a RH. one less thing to worry about right?
do you have after pictures
Thank you so much for sharing this... I will be departing in a few days for my surgery. I see we have a similar build so I'm glad to see your results are very nice. I'm really nervous
Do you know what we're the names of the pills Dra Robles gave you during your recovery because I want to use the VitaMedica Recovery pack? All the PS I consulted with recommended this. I don't want to OD if you know what I mean lol.
I took the vitapak too, but turns out Robles doesn't really like it because of the vitamin a.
HI, I was wondering what do you do if you have a problem when you get back to the US. thiis is the only thing keeping me from saying yes 100 % to Dr.Robles.
You can check with your physician to see if he can attend you when you get back because the insurance will cover the visits or call a PS here and you may get lucky but have to pay. I'm doing the same just in case.
I'm sure they have a Dr that she can recommend here , I did hear she has a Dr. in New Jersey that she recommends her non DR resident patients . I want to go in January , enjoy your journey and be positive . God bless.
Thank You, I hope all goes well for you. God bless
would you say you're happy with the butt you got?
From the stretch marks I'm gathering they were all below the navel. Did she remove them all? Mine are all below the navel and in NJ the PS I went to literally said he can remove up to 98% because they were below the navel and the ones on my waist as well. For me, it will be worth it to get them removed but I dont want to travel sooo far and be disappointed. By the way your results look really good, small waist and nice BBL :-)
Your right the stretch marks are not removed just below navel but they are much lighter to he point you can hardly see them The pictures are on my phone and this site won't let me upload From this phone
I don't think you can upload pics from the phone I think only on a laptop or computer.because I can't even post from my tablet