Brave Girl Travel from Chicago to DR Alone for a Tummy Tuck Lipo with Transfer to BUTT - Dominican Republic, DO

So today is the 8th day I have been at the...

So today is the 8th day I have been at the recovery house in Santo Demingo Dominican Republic. I took this journey alone from Chicago. I came wanting to get everything tummy tuck but lift lipoprotein Breast reduction... The doctor said no that is just entirely too much surgery at one time. That's cool!

I ended up getting tummy tuck lipo to back fat transfer to butt.

Now I'm at this recovery house looking like...

Now I'm at this recovery house looking like Jessica Rabbit.

I arrived on December 04, 2012 i had to pay $10 for a visitors pass show my passport turn in the paperwork that the flight attendant had given us to fill out before we landed.found this doctor on real self liked what I seen &the stories told so I gave it a try.... Every one was professional and knowledgeable.... No Regrets!!!

Upon arrival I seen guy standing on the side line holding a sign with my name on it. He was our driver for the whole time of out stay his name is Leo (he speaks no English). The whole thing felt like an outer body experience like a dream.

I meet a sweet lady whom was coming to the same doctor as I So we rode in the same car. Fortunately she was bilingual cause I was nervous as hell.

We arrived to CECIP there we were greeted by Laura Castro whom spoke English & is unbelievably beautiful.

She had us sign cosent papers explained step by step the way the procedures would happen and immediately collected our money I paid by debit cause I didn't feel comfortable carrying all that cash.

We spent the night at the facility since all surgeries were scheduled for the next day so in the mean time we just talked as we got our test done EKG Blood Text Chest xray.

Happy New Year.... I just removed my drain. Well I...

Happy New Year.... I just removed my drain. Well I had my 8year old neice do it. I kept my drain in until it was just a drip. Drains went in on the December 4, 2012 Came out on December 31, 2012. My back is still numb in the spinal area. My stiches have fallen out on their own. I'm showering and sleeping better.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon