Hello RS BBL sisters!

Hello RS BBL sisters! I have finally decided...

Hello RS BBL sisters!

I have finally decided to take the plunge and get BBL & Breast lift w/ augmentation.
This journey for me started back in 08 when I stumbled across the MMH site. I have been researching this procedure and have gone back & forth with which Dr. I was going to use. I have been in love w/ Dr. Campos, Tijuana, since 09 but when I finally built up the courage to go he was booked until September so I went to plans B & C.

The next on my list was Dr. Cardenas of Tijuana as well. I had placed my deposit and was scheduled for surgery on May 30 but my work schedule through a wrench in that plan. I tried to get my date pushed back but that took to long so I went to plan C.
So this dr has produced some fabulous results but I will be honest it's like being a detective to get access to them. There were some older issues around this dr but that doesn't concern me as much because my ex was a neurologist and was an expert witness on SEVERAL malpractice cases, so I know it happens more often than some realize; many Dr's get off on the charges/suits.

Anyway back on topic.....

A little about me:
30something :)
5'7 actually almost 5'8
168-172 lbs. I am normally 145-152 but recently packed on the lbs because I stopped working out and I eat like a 17 yr old young man who is storing up food before he is off to college to live off noodles :)
My measurements are 36-30-43.

I feel so unprepared considering my surgery is less than a month away. I haven't figured out which recovery house I will use, if I will rent a vacation property & hirer a caretaker/nurse or if I will go to an all inclusive resort & wing it. One of the MMH ladies has my same surgery date so we've been in contact & are thinking of sharing a place & helping each other. II will upload my
pre-op pics and update my progress.

Hey ladies,

Some of you may be interested in a live web chat we're having with a top BBL doctor. Dr. Andrew Jimerson on Wednesday, June 6th, 2012 at 5:15 - 6pm PST.

Dr. Jimerson, a plastic surgery expert and board certified doctor, will discuss surgical options for enhancing one's derrière and creating a well-rounded look and also discuss how the surgery works, risks, satisfaction rates and more.

You will have the chance to ask any questions you may have and get Dr. Jimerson's feedback immediately. This is a great chance to get all your BBL questions answered in real time by an expert doctor!

You can register for the webinar using this link: http://bit.ly/realselfbuttlifts once registered you will also be entered into a prize draw to win a CLARO IPL acne treatment device.

Hope to see some of you there!

Kirsty

I got my quote and Dr. Cabral is all over the place! He is charging me $4300 for the BBL! What?? I don't need a tummy tuck or anything like that but that quote seems kinda high to me...Oh well now I may jump back on the Pantoja ship, he was charging 5K for BBL AND revision rhinoplasty on me. I have no idea what to do...
WOW!!! Yeah that's a little higher than some others I've heard. Cardenas & Campos were only charging me $3500 for BBL. But everyone is different. Now that I think about it, that quote sounds similar to others on MMH. What are your measurements, height & weight? That maybe the difference. Pantoja is less expensive than everyone because my BBL quote from him was less than $3500 & $5600 for bbl & breast lift w/ lift.

May 19th So I feel like I am sooooo not...

May 19th

So I feel like I am sooooo not prepared, probably because I'm not! I went online and ordered Vitamedica pre& post op vitamins which I am to start taking 14 days before surgery then 14 days post surgery. Those should be here next week. I'm really not overly concerned about what clothes to pack because I not really care what I look like during recovery as long as I am comfy so I will throw a few tanks in a bag, some Capri sweats, yoga pants, 2 grandma button down night gowns, 2 maxi dresses, 2 cardigan sweaters, socks, panties, slippers, flip flops, sneakers, shower shoes, toiletries etc.
But I need to focus on the things I REALLY need for after care like boppy pillow, bed wedges, epi-foam etc. I plan on ordering all of that today.
I am still trying to narrow down where I will be staying for aftercare. I have mailed a few places during the week and have only heard back from 1. I need to secure this w/I the upcoming week.
I will keep everyone posted.

Soooo much has happened over the weekend...

Soooo much has happened over the weekend concerning Cabral and now I am starting over from square 1. I am no longer going to be a Cabral Barbie so now I have to scramble to see who I can get into next month. My options are Campos, Cardenas, and Pantoja so far because those are the only ones I know of. I am still researching DR docs. I am still planning on going there next month so I will do my research in the meantime and see what I come up with.
Moving on...
So I have attached my before pics. I am really wanting a teardrop or upside down heart form for my butt. My butt has dropped and has started to sag and need some help shaping it. I dont have much fat in my midsection so I REALLY need a doc that is good with sculpting because I have some butt to work with already. I am not looking for a donk rather a better shaped butt. Please give feedback as to who you think would be able to help me achieve the results I am looking for.
hi girl, i know you are very confused right now, am sorry. you have a nice body though to begin with so i think that even if you dont go to Cabral, you could still get very good results from another surgeon. so dont beat urself up about it.:-) just my opinion.
Thanks sweetie! This is just so much to consider. I hate all of this drama came out about Cabral, but everything happens for a reason.
Google his name. Escobar jamarillo in DR...his website is weak but on Univision he is supposedly the man. He answers emails readily.

So today I made the big switch.... I am one Team...

So today I made the big switch.... I am one Team Pantoja.
Cabral has had to many questionable ethical issues so I must X him off my list of doctors.
I was trying o decide between Panoja, Cardenas, & Fuentes. Pantoja got back with me faster so he is my choice. I have o now book my light and figure out my recovery house options.
So I am now scheduled for June 13th for bbl & breast lift.
I am so excited!!!
Im scheduled for June 22. Getting there June 21 and leaving the 27 to finish recovering at home before I have to go back to work. Not trying to sway your decision but he is very good at what he does! I've talked to two girls personally who used him and it was all positive. I'm just ready to do this and enjoy the summer. I got plans honey!!!!! Gotta get me some jerseys on my team lol.
Like the previous poster mentioned, you have a good shape to begin with so you not going to require extensive work. Not as extensive to risk getting burned and possibly disfigured. I am in the same boat, I have a great shape already with a pretty decent butt kI just put my deposit down with Pantoja! I'm done worrying and researching. I have spoken to his coordinator several times and I feel that he can deliver what I want , which is to basically bring my body back to how it looked before I had my last baby. Nothing crazy, no tummy tuck. Just lipo a little grafting. He's also doing my nose for a marginal price and I feel comfortable. Now I can finally get my ish together with what to bring and mentally prepare!! Also need recovery house. That's the next project. But I say all this to say don't beat yourself up too bad... Make a decision stick to it an go on about your business. Don't let the opinions of others sway you too much.. Just know you are making the best decision for YOU!! I personally plan to stay off the boards until after my surgery (hopefully I can stick to that lol). I will update with results, but I'm done with the research. Now on to the next phase!!!!
Thanks I'm going to contact them now. When is your date?

So I got switched to June 12th which is great...

So I got switched to June 12th which is great because I need as much time as possible to recover considering I have to fly out of town on business the following week. So I fly in on Sunday the 10th from the DR & I have my consultation and labs on the 11th at 10 AM.
I was concerned that I needed to drop a few lbs but today Dr. Pantoja told me I don't have extra fat so I need to keep every ounce of it.
Here is what my quote includes $5800:
-Liposuction to arms, upper/lower back, inner/outer thighs, abdomen, flanks and waist
-Breast lift w/ implant
-Fat grafting to buttocks
-1 night stay in the recovery clinic
-Patient's meals are provided (Fruit, Chicken Soup/Broth, etc).
- Dr. Pantoja's, Anesthesiologist's, Hospital, Nurses and Operating Room fees included
- An evaluation and electrocardiogram (EKG) is done before the surgery by the cardiologist
- Lab work required prior to surgery and post op
- 1 Compression Girdle/Garment
- 1 Post-op Bra
- Unlimited post-operative visits (no co-pay for each check-up)

So my Vitamedica pills came today. I start the Clinical support pills on Tuesday 5/27; 3 pills in the AM & 3 pills in the PM.
My labs came back fine. My iron is 13.0 but I will start taking iron to make sure my levels stay up and try to get them higher to be safe.

Now that I know my surgery WILL be on the 12th I can go ahead and arrange my RH stay. I will stay at a recovery house from the 13th through the 18th. Not sure if it will be Beauty Care, ClubMed, Grace recovery house.

Will keep you all posted.
Dr. Jimmerson's prices are waaay too high. I love his work, but I'll be damned if I have to pay 8,000 for a BBL ONLY.... wtf.
Yeah his prices are pretty steep, more than Salama who I feel does much better work than Jimmerson IMO.
I was never considering doing it in the states because they are newer to the procedure & always price gouge. I have been on MMH since 07 as a lurker but finally signed up as member in 08 & have known of Dr doing this abroad FOREVER so I have alway felt safe going over seas. If you want o stay in US Salam is your guy. If you are adventurous then you have countless options, some better than others but a lot are better than Dr in the states IMO & ALOT less expensive.
Good luck deciding.
Hey I'm going to dr. Pantoja on the 30 and I will be having my surgery on the 31 st I'm staying at grace recovery house so I will let you know how it is ....

So I have finalized my stay & its going to be...

So I have finalized my stay & its going to be Hotel Lucerna for recovery. I don't plan on staying in Tijuana long because I would prefer to recover at home. I have heard great reviews about the staff and how helpful they are w/ running errands for you if needed. I won't be eating much heavy food primarily fruits, water, protein shakes, soups & VERY light meals.
I started taking my Vitamedica pills yesterday. I have ordered my epi-foam pads and they should be here before Tuesday of next week. The last item I need is a boppy pillow. I will look for one of those this week as well as a wedge pillow.

Packing list
2 Maxi dresses
1 pair of flip flops
Shower flip flops
Maxi-pads
Toothbrush, toothpaste, dental pick, mouthwash (travel size)
Glasses
Lotion

Things needed
ALOT

LOL!!
2honest is Hotel Lucerna similar to a recovery house or did you make arrangements for them or a nurse to take care of you. And yes we are somewhat similar in body shape and you look amazing.....can't wait to see your results and compare them...lol....I no you will look great.
I meet dr. Pantoja today and Nadia Nadia is very nice and de. Lint pjs is very love able you will feel like you knew him your whole life. Now I'm at Lana's recovery house and I meet some girl who went to pantoja she looks amazing the staff is great here.
Hey sweetie! How are things going? I'm getting soooo excited! Make sure you update your page w/ a detailed play by play once you are feeling up to it. Nadia is a doll!! She is so prompt to answer all of my million & one questions. I can't wait to meet them and have my transformation. Happy healing!

So I finally got my epi-foam in the mail...

So I finally got my epi-foam in the mail YAY!!!

So this is what I have added to my list:
Epi-foam
Beta dine
Compression socks
Dulcolax stool softener
Benadryl

Items left:
Urine Funnel
Boppy pillow

That's all I can think of for right now. I'm so excited! I fly out on Wed for a brief trip to the DR then I head to San Diego next Sunday.

YAY ME!!!!
Congrats! I will be going pantoja on July 26th
Im using Pantoja June 22 and am staying with Lana at Grace Recover for 2 nights. Then I'm headed to a hotel in San Diego or maybe Lucerna. I just need to be able to get to my post-op visits and the airport.
I am considering staying there as well for maybe a day or two, still not sure. They still have some availability based on Lana but I'll officially decide next week.
Best Western San Diego will take u back & forth if you do the clinic rate & Lucerna is right there so that would be a cheap short cab ride or a quick walk across the street if I'm up to it.

So I purchased a boppy pillow today. I decided to...

So I purchased a boppy pillow today. I decided to test it out, I don't get it. It feels like I'm sitting on a good pillow *shrug*
Maybe I will understand once my procedure is done. So I leave tomorrow to head to Florida to drop kiddies off and catch my flight on Wednesday and haven't packed a blag dabbit thing *sigh*I guess I should start working on that now.

I had all these outfits I was going to bring but you know what, that's pointless. I'm going to be in my garment and bra until the day I decide to leave. I have 2 maxi dresses, flip flops and slippers & that's it. I'm not trying to be cute while I'm in pain... Well I'm naturally cute but I'm not trying to be all dressed up while I'm in pain.
The only bra & panties I'm packing are the ones I'm wearing during my flight there.

I still need to get that arnica tea & gel, I only have the pills. I didn't find a funnel when I went looking so I need to find one of those ASAP. I'm sure I'm missing some other things but I have the stuff I REALLY need.

Ok let me focus on packing.

Sunday- Flew from DR to ATL. Atlanta weather...

Sunday-

Flew from DR to ATL. Atlanta weather was really horrible so my flight was delayed which in return was going to have my arrival into Cali very late into the night. I decided to stay in San Deigo the first night at a Holiday Inn right near the airport because I didn't want to attempt crossing the boarder at 12 midnight; not wise/

Monday-

I woke up about 4:50 am because my body was still on easter time and made a few phone calls. I spoke w/ the night desk clerk about which bus to take, where the stop was located and how to get to the trolly. So I started my journey at about 7:50 am but missed my first bus because I had to run back to the hotel because I left my boppy pillow. Bus runs every 30 minutes so I had to catch the 923 C route bus at 8:35 which cost me $2.25. After about a 15 minute ride I was dropped off right across the street from the blue line. Purchased my pass for $2.25 and waited about 5 minutes for the next trolly and jumped aboard. The trolly made it to the final stop at the boarder at about 9:55. So I got out and took the short hike over the overpass and across the boarder. Very simple but would have been much easier had my luggage not been as heavy, remember I was on vacation in the DR for 5 days so I couldn't pack lite. Soon as I crossed the boarder I jumped in a cab and a quick 3 minute ride and I was in front of Dr. Pantojas office. I was looking like "are you sure this is the right place", the driver assured me it was because I had called Nadia when I first got into the cab to instruct him in spanish where to drop me off at.

So I paid my $5 taxi fare and headed up to Pantojas office. The elevator was out of service at the time so I had to carry my luggage up the stairs. By the time my fat a$$ made it up there I was drinched Entered the office and met Ruth first then Nadia as well as luvs2travel7.
Nadia: an absolute doll. She has been VERY helpful throughout this entire process.
Ruth: doesn't speak english as well as Nadia but she was VERY helpful as well. Pantoja has GREAT office assistants.
Both ladies are very easy to talk to and sociable.

So I sat and chatted w/ luvs2travel and 2 other latina women who were past patients of Pantoja. One was there for a post op consult; 5 weeks post TT. The other had breast reduction, lipo & fat grafting back in December. Those ladies where very pleasant as well. luvs2travel was very sweet and excited for her surgery and not the lease bit anxious. They eventually took her upstairs to her room for surgery.

While Pantoja was consulting w/ the 2 latina women I went and had my blood work done. I was concerned about my hemo level because my cycle started on Saturday. Once I finished up the blood work I went back upstairs and waited for Dr. Pantoja to consult with me. Dr. Pantoja is such a sweet doctor and funny. He was asking me the series of questions about my health and smoking etc and I kept saying no, no, no so he asked me if I have sex, I was like no Im a virgin w/ 2 kids LMAO! He laughed. After we chatted in his office he took me to the area outside his office for him to view my body. So he said I am going to have beautiful results because of my frame. He showed me the areas he was going to make incisions for lipo and answered my question. He asked about my wide a$$ saddle bags and I was like heck yes please lipo those things. He is going to do outter and inner thigh lipo as well as my back which doesnt have much fat as well. We then discussed my breast. I took my bra off and of course they fell to the floor as well as my $50 bill I was carrying up there. He laughed at me when the money fell out LOL! So I told him I just wanted the lift w/ no implant and he said that is fine, but I will be about a cup to a cup and a half smaller. He said I will be a c to full c cup. So we finished up that portion then we went back into his office and chatted for awhile and he headed off to surgery.

I decided to get everything done today so I wouldn't have to be at the clinic early tomorrow morning because I am the second surgery so I sat a while for the EKG doc. That funny looking EKG machine they had made me feel like I was about to be jump started He connected these little green ball suction cup things to my chest and one kept falling off. He attached the jumper cables to those ball things and ran the little machine LMAO!! Dr Jaime told me my hemo was fine, 13.3 and my EKG was normal. So I am all set for surgery.

I came over and checked into the Tijuana Marriott and am about to have me some lunch and just relax. So I know this was long but I said I would be document my journey so there you have it so far. I will check in again tomorrow morning when I wake up but that check in will probably be uneventful. I will probably just report that I had a glass of juice and a cup of cereal since I was instructed that I should have that no later than 7 am since I am the second surgery for the day.

Toodles until next check in!!!
How are u doing?
Hey super model! I hope you r feeling grand!
Praying your surgery went well! I'm going to see Dr. P on June 26th!

Hey ladies! I have added a few pics. I will add...

Hey ladies!

I have added a few pics. I will add a few more tomorrow showing 1 wk progress.
Hey 2honest congrats!! you look amazing!! Happy healing!!
thanks sweetie!!

So I will be 2wks post op tomorrow- I am adding a...

So I will be 2wks post op tomorrow- I am adding a few pics.
My overall experience has had its ups and downs. The first 3 days were the most difficult due to the lower back lipo. It is hard to describe but it kind of fells like your skin is being ripped from your body when you move. The swelling is a b&@ch!!! My stomach and lower back are still very swollen as well as my arms. I bruise easily so I do have bruises on my thighs, abs, arms etc. I have been sitting on my butt since day ONE!! I have to protect my breast and cant sleep on my stomach for that reason. Im not to worried about the outcome of my butt because my breast are whats most important. I do not have a huge butt which is great because I didn't want one. I opted against implants because I want my body to look natural. I have big hips but I feel he gave them more shape overall.

Also, I heard about the Pantoja patient who was at Beauty Care and had some major complications; prayers and well wishes go out to her and her family. This surgery is no joke ladies. I dont know the cause of her complications and I am not speculating but ladies please make sure you KNOW if you are a good candidate for surgery BEFORE going. I had ALL of my labs done a month before surgery and I consulted with my local dr about my overall health. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE dislose ANY health conditions or concerns with the Dr's, its in your best interest.

I have nothing but great things to say about Dr. Pantoja and his staff based on my own personal experience.
If you have any questions for me please feel free to ask.
Hi you look great!!! I would like know if DR. Pantojas staff gives drainage massages after the BBL? I definitely will give him a call he is less expensive that the state doctors that price is definitely worth traveling to Mexico? I would love to go to a DR Doctor but IM not sure what the overall cost would be...
2 Honest - Thank you for the list of things needed I will definitely start buying the stuff now. Ladies i have learned alot on this sight, thank you for sharing. and
Hey leea2000- I think he does offer the massages but I happen to get mine at the recovery house I was staying at. The Dr's in the DR are a little less expensive. I know Dra Yily something was only going to charge me $4000 but I didnt' have enough info on her to trust going to her.
OMG, crazy but I just saw your message Thanks for the reply. Yesterday I saw a doctor here in the states (NJ)but I see the prices abroad and they are so much better. Dr yilley I'm going to look her up. Thanks again... Didn't. See your reply before. So far dr. P is looking like the one..

Hey ladies I added 2 pics of my breast 2wks post...

Hey ladies I added 2 pics of my breast 2wks post op.
Again I had a breast lift w/o implant. I am suppose to take my stitches out but Im scared :(
I don’t know how to do it, Im afraid I may mess something up and I would prefer for a dr to look at them and make sure they are ready to come out. I am going to price a ticket to see if I can fly back out to see Dr. Pantoja for him to look at them and remove the stitches.
HEY MS LADY!!!!! UR BODY LOOKS HELLA GOOD AND YOUR BREAST ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!!! (NO HOMO)
Do u have updated pics
I will be posting updated pics @ my 1 month mark which is Thursday.

Ok I took some more pics at 1 month post up which...

Ok I took some more pics at 1 month post up which was July 12th.
I removed my breast stitches at 2 wks post op. I love my breast. I couldn't have asked for better results. I wanted to come out looking as natural as possible and Dr. Pantoja did just that.I am still hard and swollen from the lower back and stomach lipo and I cant wait for that to be over. My waist right now is a little under 27 inches and I think it will go down about another inch or two. Now far as my BBL.... I CANT FIT ANYTHING!!!! :(
I know a lot of women want these huge butts but that isn't what I wanted, I just wanted mine filled out more and boy did he fill it. Though it probably wont look big to some people but if really is. It causes alot of attention especially because my ratio is 27-45. When it starts fluffling I dont know what I am going to do. Right now I am limited to maxi dresses and skirts. I think I should have lost about 15 more lbs before surgery because I would have been closer to my ideal body size. I plan on hitting the gym in about 2 more weeks to try to drop 15 lbs. So that is all I have for right now.
Can u please inbox me your before and after pic ...
can you email me your before and after pics? angel.nv@live.com
Hey lady how are you doing?
Hector Cabral